MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 8/14/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I find this cream to be between matte and dewy and a medium coverage. Their shade range is a little odd, I mix 23 and 27 and I am an NC20-25. Shade 23 is ashy and she 27 is too orange but mixing helps me find a happy medium. I would recommend checking out lots of swatches before purchasing. I love the container, the pump functions well and is more sanitary. This product keeps my skin happy and provides me some coverage. Though the SPF is great please still use a sunscreen, you are likely not applying enough!

on 8/7/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this twice already. This was a very good bb cream back when I first started wearing foundation and bb creams. However the one I got is too orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a another product to balance it out.

on 7/25/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like almost everything about this BB cream - it is very easy for apply, it has a high SPF, it has a great coverage for a BB cream, ingredients are not terrible and, what surprised me the most, it mattifies my oily skin so I don't need to put powder over it. This is something no BB cream has achieved for me.
And then comes the ashy shade. I have it in 21 and at first I thought maybe it's just that one shade that is off, but now that I read the reviews, I guess it's some general problem with this BB cream. It makes me look tired and even a little sick. NOT the look I was going for. I put a very thin layer but the problem still persists.
It's a pity because this would be the perfect BB cream if it wasn't for the ashy shade.

on 7/24/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in #13 Bright Beige as I heard it was a good match for NW10 skin. I found the consistency, coverage and finish what you would expect of a BB cream_ moisturizing, semi-glowy with to light-med coverage. I don't particularly care about the spf factor as there can never be enough in your foundation to give you adequate protection unless you wear 1/4th tsp of foundation on your face. Anyway, I've giving this 4 lippies because the formula was fine. So why the one lippie off? Well #13 shade is really weird! I don't typically take lippies off for color match because what doesn't work for me may be perfect for someone else. However, in this case, there is something really wrong with #13, and I have noticed in reviews that I am not the first to mention this. When I swatched, it looked so perfect for nw10 (super pale with serious pink undertones), however when I applied it I had a noticeably gray cast. Considering the shade is called "Bright Beige" and I ended up looking flat and gray, I took a lippie off. Maybe other shades are much better.

I love Misshapen products and this has been my go to BB cream for years now. I use No. 21 I still apply a primer but I also mix it half and half with the Missha CC Cream and that balances everything out perfectly... The color, coverage, and longevity. Also, since I'm only using a tiny bit of each product at a time it lasts me forever! And if I need to switch my makeup to "night on the town" mode, instead of having to remove everything and start over, the Missha compact foundation goes over this well with no gaming or creasing which is great if I'm in a hurry

on 6/1/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have this in #13 and #21. I generally buy Korean BBs because they are affordable and tend to have the warmer undertones I like. #13 is still a bit pink for me, but once it absorbs it looks perfectly fine. This color tends to impart an illuminator effect, which coupled with the SPF makes it a great all in one product for me.

I have used better BB creams than this but never for this cheap. I love the powerful SPF and the amount of coverage it imparts while not being sticky. I was using Smashbox BB for a while, which has the better coverage but a thicker texture. This product is the best balance for me at the moment, especially in the summer.

Normally I don't like pumps like this because they tend to break at random, but after 3 tubes of this I have never had that problem. You do lose some product with this type of packaging, but at this price point I'm not upset about it either.

on 5/25/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! Is perfect for my super oily acne prone skin. The color matches perfectly my skin. Great coverage for a bb cream.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade 23, it's a bit too pink on my yellow-toned medium skin but I can still say it's not that bad at all. I would say that this has a natural coverage, and that's what I love about this because I don't like detectable makeup base on me plus it's not cakey! This is also oily skin friendly, it has a dewy effect which makes the skin looks healthy, but it still doesn't make my skin look like a disco ball by the end of the day unlike some bb creams and foundations. I love that this doesn't break me out as well which is a bonus. I took flashback photos and I don't see any white cast even if it says it has spf in it! Would definitely purchase again, the only thing I don't like about this is it's not that affordable, but this has 50 mL in it and for how it works I think it's reasonable!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bb cream / foundation! It is perfect for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing! I got it in the shade 13 and I have finally found my perfect color match for my very pale skin. Plus it has a SPF of 45 which just makes it even more perfect than it already is. Love love loooove it, so glad I found it, would recommend to everyone! :)

For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time but I will probably no longer repurchase.