MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 2/20/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.

on 2/20/2017 4:36:00 PM

This stuff totally lives up to the hype if you can find your shade. I use shade 21 and it covers very well. It's not too yellow or too pink. It doesn't leave skin too shiny or leave too much of a mask to the point where you have to dip your face in powder (this is a common issue I have with Korean bb creams). It doesn't show dry patches and looks natural. It is also a great value, you can get a large tube on ebay for $15 with free shipping or $8 for a small tube. I also find a tube lasts longer than most Korean bb creams. Missha also sells a primer for bb cream that gives a pearly finish. I also love the high spf, which is one of the reasons I mostly use Korean bb bream as opposed to foundation.

on 1/23/2017 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would not order again. Shows up my dry spots, doesn't last good for even few hours (unless I use a massive amount ~2ts of moisturiser and primer both) and too shiny for my liking. Decent coverage but that doesn't last - starts to disappear soon from spots such as chin, near the nose and cheeks.
A disappointment really after I heard that this was supposed to be a holy grail product to so many.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product for the winter when my skin is drier than normal. I have very oily skin in the summer, but when Canadian winter hits I get a lot of dryness alongside super fair skin. I have no.21, which is the closest match to my skin (MAC NC15/Estee Lauder 1W1) although this has a more grey/pink undertone compared to my yellow undertone but you can only see the difference if you're a perfectionist like me. It looks super grey when you pump it out but after you've blended it in it oxidises to a more natural skin colour.
If my skin is really dry then I don't set this with any powder and it dries down very nicely, and I like the light-medium coverage of this plus the fact that it has some spf and I can easily blend it in with my fingers.
Be warned those who want to try this, this product can range from $10-35 depending on where you buy it from, if you order from Korea or some international retailer it is much cheaper than ordering from a local retailer (shipping is way longer tho). I got mine for $15CAD off amazon prime, amazon is really good about not selling counterfeits but I would still recommend reading the reviews to see if it's legit.
The reason I gave this four stars is because it has only five shades, and the darkest is seriously not dark at all. I know that it's standard to only offer three shades with Korean brands, but omg guys get it together

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.

on 12/13/2016 11:32:00 PM

I love this stuff! Especially for winter. It lives in my gym bag and I put it on after swimming, for my trek home on the subway. It evens out the skin, and (I like to think) comforts it a bit after an hour in chlorinated water.

I use this, La Prairie cream blush, and Josie Maran stick illuminator, and I look like I've been to the gym (or having sex) (possibly having sex at the gym). Very glowy and happy..

By the time I want to take it off -- there is nothing there. I dunno where it went to, but there is no color on my micellar water soaked cotton. Magic.

I don't know if this will remain a favorite when the warm weather strikes. But for now, it feels very good on and for my skin.

Highly recommend. The only BB cream I really can see the point of.