MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 2/20/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.

on 2/20/2017 4:36:00 PM

This stuff totally lives up to the hype if you can find your shade. I use shade 21 and it covers very well. It's not too yellow or too pink. It doesn't leave skin too shiny or leave too much of a mask to the point where you have to dip your face in powder (this is a common issue I have with Korean bb creams). It doesn't show dry patches and looks natural. It is also a great value, you can get a large tube on ebay for $15 with free shipping or $8 for a small tube. I also find a tube lasts longer than most Korean bb creams. Missha also sells a primer for bb cream that gives a pearly finish. I also love the high spf, which is one of the reasons I mostly use Korean bb bream as opposed to foundation.

on 1/23/2017 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would not order again. Shows up my dry spots, doesn't last good for even few hours (unless I use a massive amount ~2ts of moisturiser and primer both) and too shiny for my liking. Decent coverage but that doesn't last - starts to disappear soon from spots such as chin, near the nose and cheeks.
A disappointment really after I heard that this was supposed to be a holy grail product to so many.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product for the winter when my skin is drier than normal. I have very oily skin in the summer, but when Canadian winter hits I get a lot of dryness alongside super fair skin. I have no.21, which is the closest match to my skin (MAC NC15/Estee Lauder 1W1) although this has a more grey/pink undertone compared to my yellow undertone but you can only see the difference if you're a perfectionist like me. It looks super grey when you pump it out but after you've blended it in it oxidises to a more natural skin colour.
If my skin is really dry then I don't set this with any powder and it dries down very nicely, and I like the light-medium coverage of this plus the fact that it has some spf and I can easily blend it in with my fingers.
Be warned those who want to try this, this product can range from $10-35 depending on where you buy it from, if you order from Korea or some international retailer it is much cheaper than ordering from a local retailer (shipping is way longer tho). I got mine for $15CAD off amazon prime, amazon is really good about not selling counterfeits but I would still recommend reading the reviews to see if it's legit.
The reason I gave this four stars is because it has only five shades, and the darkest is seriously not dark at all. I know that it's standard to only offer three shades with Korean brands, but omg guys get it together

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.

on 12/13/2016 11:32:00 PM

I love this stuff! Especially for winter. It lives in my gym bag and I put it on after swimming, for my trek home on the subway. It evens out the skin, and (I like to think) comforts it a bit after an hour in chlorinated water.

I use this, La Prairie cream blush, and Josie Maran stick illuminator, and I look like I've been to the gym (or having sex) (possibly having sex at the gym). Very glowy and happy..

By the time I want to take it off -- there is nothing there. I dunno where it went to, but there is no color on my micellar water soaked cotton. Magic.

I don't know if this will remain a favorite when the warm weather strikes. But for now, it feels very good on and for my skin.

Highly recommend. The only BB cream I really can see the point of.

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 is too dark for me, so I use #23. It's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

on 12/7/2016 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this from Amazon as the price was great and I thought it would be perfect for travel to take the place of several items. I purchased the 27 shade for reference.
It was way too dark for my NC25 skin, first of all ( my fault). I might have been better off with the shade right before it. My skin is rather dry with some combination areas, especially on and around my nose; I found this to be better suited to combination to oily types as it wasn't enough hydration for me.
If you're say, NC30-35 and combination to oily 27 would be a good match and the coverage suitable for your needs ( I would imagine.) I think MISSHA has excellent products which won't break the bank and it's well worth trying out.
This is a yellow toned BB cream, so if you're pink toned ( I made this mistake) try Atomy ( also a Korean brand.)

on 11/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After hearing about the BB cream hype, I decided to try Missha's. I'm 49, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal to dry skin. The color I use is # 27 Honey Beige, it seems dark but you don't use much and it adjusts to your skin tone!

This product gives me the polished look I need without looking like I have a mask-face. I apply the BB cream over a moisturizer (I like Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Toning Lotion) with my fingers and spot-cover on areas that need a little more coverage. Once applied, it looks like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and it has a nice subtle glow. After a few weeks of use, my skin has a plumped effect, lines and spots seem reduced.
It doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, I love that it has a high spf.

Ingredients: Has great skin-loving ingredients. Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids, Ceramide, caviar (caviar supposedly has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidant properties), Squalene, jojoba, macadamia seed oil, Rosemary and Chamomile, high SPF, 42+++.

Texture: Very smooth and lightweight.

Packaging: It's housed in an opaque, pump-style bottle, which protects the ingredients.

Price: Very reasonable, I've easily spent three times the amount for brands like Le Metier de Beaute, Chanel and Guerlain. I consider this a bargain, especially if you wait for the VIP sale and get it at 40% off.

Nasty ingredients: It does have mineral oil but that has not ever bothered me.

I love this because it gives me a light/medium coverage but it actually SETS unlike a lot of other bb creams. I don't feel the need to powder when I wear this and if I touch my face, it doesn't feel sticky, which I really appreciate. I use the shade 21 and it matches my nc15-nc20 skin perfectly. When you first apply it, it does have a bit of a gray cast, but after 15 minutes or so that goes away and it ends up matching your skin. It's also extremely cheap and it has SPF 42 which is amazing.