3.8

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

At first I thought this was a magical product. It is from Korea (aka homeland of BB creams) and the minute I applied it to my skin I could tell just how smooth the texture was. It was easy to blend and layer; colors are not that on point I must say because most of them run on a pinkish side and I have a warm undertone, so I ended up mixing two shades for my perfect match. 2 hours of wearing it and my skin began to itch like hell; I then removed my entire make-up only to realize that my skin became so irritated and red underneath this BB cream that I had to forget half an hour spent applying make-up, remove everything and quickly apply a soothing charcoal mask to calm down the skin. I am still left with painful blemishes (underneath the skin) and lots of red bumps. My skin is extra sensitive and I had to skip make-up for several days now, only not to irritate it any further. Funnily enough, this is not the first Missha product which caused me so much skin drama. Same goes to the brand's sheet masks, they are awful and caused blemishes all over my skin, even around my mouth and neck. Avoid at all costs! I'd rather use L'oreal foundation and Lush masks than this! You've been warned.

About reviewer (557 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes. The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I am very pale with a pink tinge (maybe you could say I'm N10 or NW10? I'm not sure...) and pretty much every foundation I've tried is too yellow or orange on me. The last one I tried was Maybelline Fit Me in 110 which is supposedly the palest drugstore foundation....it looked like some kind of orange/beige clay on my skin. Ick. So far, this one seems to match better than anything else! I bought it in the No. 13 shade. It is pretty thick and doesn't blend as easily as others I've tried, but in the end it will look nicely blended. I just used my fingers, as other people have recommended, but I might try a Beauty Blender and see if that improves the application. It doesn't feel greasy at all. It has a matte, almost powdery finish. If you want heavy coverage, this is not the foundation for you! It gives very light coverage. It mostly covered some redness on and around my nose and a little darkness around my eyes. It was great at making my sebaceous filaments less visible. The one thing I really don't like about this BB cream is the fragrance. It seems really strong to me, and I hate fragrances in most products because they don't do anything other than irritate your skin. Overall, I'm satisfied with this product, but not blown away.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

4 years ago

Hesitated to give this a try but got a sample from sephora. This cream was better that the foundation i was using, it lasted longer, did not cake on my face, does not feel heavy and did not aggravate my acne. The fragrance is light and nice. I will probably buy again.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

4 years ago

This BB cream has very good coverage. I tried them both and I think both look okay on me. Probably will get #23 when I finish this bottle because it has more of a pink undertone. I don't need to put on concealer. Don't need a whole lot to even out my skin tone and it smells kinda like Johnson baby cream.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlond

4 years ago

This is my absolute favourite bb cream because its the perfect colour match for my skin tone. I'm Indian but I'm quite fair so most drugstore products are to orange and deep for my skin tone. This is brilliant, I started using this a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back since. I don't have perfect skin by any mansard I suffer from acne and hyper pigmentation but this makes me feel confident overtime I wear it and it beats wearing foundation on a daily basis. I have had everything from severe acne to sensitive skin and hyper pigmentation. This works really well for acne prone skin because it gives you the desired coverage you're after from light to full. People actually think I'm wearing a foundation when I wear this because it like a foundation but only lighter and better for the skin. I do have to say if you have any skin discolouration or hyper pigmentation please colour correct because it will enhance those areas because this product oxidises meaning it gets darker over time. I know from experience sometimes this can make certain areas appear darker so that's something to be aware of. The best thing to do is apply it in small amount and thin layers, applying less in discoloured areas like the chin. Alternatively you can mix this with your moisturiser and use as a tinted moisturiser. Overall it's definitely worth trying if you're like me and have acne oily-combination sensitive skin because it never broke me out. If you want to see how I use this product as my everyday makeup then please feel free to watch my Everyday Spring Drugstore Makeup Tutorial https://youtu.be/NY9xDVZkEhA. It's a reasonable price for a lightweight fantastic product.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 years ago

This bb cream is absolutely amazing. The product itself is pretty thick but it blends seamlessly. It has full coverage while still looking like my own skin but better. It privides sun protection and other benefits so i cant find any reason not to love this product. The best way to apply this bb cream is with my fingers as if i am applying any other creams/lotions. It gives a natural glow and lasts all day if set with powder. It sucks how there arent many colors to choose from though:(

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

2.0

4 years ago

I like the fact that it's spf 42 and that it has a pump, but that's about it. The smell and texture is really thick, and all the small white bumps on my nose were magnified after using this. It slides off really easily, but when I try to set it with powder it congeals and I get cake face.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

4 years ago

Works pretty well with my combination skin. I have shade 21, it blends very nice, even if my skin is a little bit lighter. It costs to much tho. I think I am able to find something much cheaper with same quality.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

i'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have some flakiness. I'm NW20 and wear #21. The color match is the best I have found for my complexion. Good medium coverage. My skin looks like velvet. I've tried all the Missha BB creams and this is my favorite. I've also tried some of the Skin 79 BB creams, Erborian BB and It CC Cream. None of these looked as good as M Perfect. For reference I also like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua , MUFE Face and Body but this has better coverage and better lasting power. I also wear Chantecaille Just Skin. I love the finish but color match is difficult and the coverage is light so when I need more coverage, Missha M Perfect is what I use. Edit: So sorry that this breaks me out- every BB cream I've tried breaks me out. The hunt continues!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age56 & Over