MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

4.6

on 12/13/2016 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I love this stuff! Especially for winter. It lives in my gym bag and I put it on after swimming, for my trek home on the subway. It evens out the skin, and (I like to think) comforts it a bit after an hour in chlorinated water.

I use this, La Prairie cream blush, and Josie Maran stick illuminator, and I look like I've been to the gym (or having sex) (possibly having sex at the gym). Very glowy and happy..

By the time I want to take it off -- there is nothing there. I dunno where it went to, but there is no color on my micellar water soaked cotton. Magic.

I don't know if this will remain a favorite when the warm weather strikes. But for now, it feels very good on and for my skin.

Highly recommend. The only BB cream I really can see the point of.

on 9/3/2016 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream but it doesn't love me. Just like one of the other reviewers, I could feel my chin and jaw area start to itch and burn like crazy after about 2 hours. Unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't just go and wash it off and redo. I washed it off as soon as I got home and my lower face was a splotchy mess with rough burning patches. It took me a couple of days to get my skin calmed down. Not sure what is in this BB cream that irritates my skin but another brand of Korean brand BB cream also did the same thing.

If not for my sensitivity, this would be a favorite of mine. I loved the way it blended on my skin. It had great coverage and was very natural looking. It did have the gray tint coming out of the tube but looked perfect on the skin once it set. I'm a NW16 and the 21 was a great match. Also this stayed nice and lasted throughout the day.

Im really disappointed that my skin is sensitive to something in this BB cream. I'll be passing it on to my daughter as she has the same skin coloring. Hopefully she won't be sensitive to the ingredients.

on 8/17/2016 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Have been using this for a couple of years now (am in my mid 60's) and it's really the best I've found for all around wear. Easy to apply; I use my fingers mostly but once in a while a foundation brush. It covers well, without being cakey, and it's light enough to wear in the summer time. No scent, or at least if there is, I don't notice it. Limited range of shades, but I have 3 (13, 21, and 23) and I've learned to mix a few drops of this one and one or two drops of that one, and get pretty much the shade I need. It also has sunscreen (42 spf) built in so it's like getting foundation and sunscreen in one products. Also I can build on it a little, and so I rarely need concealer anymore. Probably best for dry skin, which I have.

on 4/14/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have some flakiness. I'm NW20 and wear #21. The color match is the best I have found for my complexion. Good medium coverage. My skin looks like velvet.
I've tried all the Missha BB creams and this is my favorite. I've also tried some of the Skin 79 BB creams, Erborian BB and It CC Cream. None of these looked as good as M Perfect. For reference I also like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua , MUFE Face and Body but this has better coverage and better lasting power. I also wear Chantecaille Just Skin. I love the finish but color match is difficult and the coverage is light so when I need more coverage, Missha M Perfect is what I use.

on 9/22/2014 9:33:00 PM

#23 color shade. Good match for me [other foundation shades used: Dior B30, YSL B50, Shiseido I4, Chanel B30]. Creamy & easy application with fingers or sponge; also, has no detectable scent. Need only 1 pump for me and has good coverage and high SPF. Did not oxidize on me. I use a light dusting of HD powder to set it. It lasts through the day but longer in air conditioned environments as opposed to high humidity. I'm sensitive to products and this product offered no adverse reactions. My daughter also liked this products performance as well.

on 11/23/2013 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago, gave it a try.. and honesty don't remember my first impression. Kind of sad but I went through a lot of illness in 2012. I've been looking for my holy grail foundation.. Purple Labs Silk Sheets in Tan (which is really a medium) and of course it's been d/c'ed. I just hate that. Silk Sheets was the most perfect skincare foundation I've ever used. Knowing I'd be on the foundation hunt, I pulled out my stash and found MISSHA Perfect Cover in 27. I'd applied Perricone's Tinted moisturizer already, but the coverage wasn't there. So I layered a small amount of this one on top and thankfully, a beautiful finish, perfect match.. not to moisturizing, not too dry... just right. My face just glowed in a non-shiny "good way." I'm not sure I'll repurchase as I'm fickle and want to try the next best thing. But.. if I don't find it, I'll be back to this lovely medium coverage BB Cream that isn't really a close second to my beloved HG but it works to give the finish and coverage I really like. It lasted all day, no problem.. but it's cold weather now. My skin is slightly winter-dry, nothing horrible. I use argan oil as a primer before applying any foundation or bb cream. I did use a light dusting of BE's illuminating mineral veil to set. And as most of us know, it's not really illuminating.. just doesn't look a bit dry. Shade wise I'm a tad darker than MAC NC-35 and 27 works great.

on 1/4/2013 11:35:00 PM

I bought this after reading lots of reviews. My skin is 64 years old, saggy with age spots. Luckily I don't have too many lines. The BB cream is wonderful. I had been looking for a sunscreen that wasn't greasy, could be applied thickly and was tinted. This has ticked all the boxes. I bought #23 as that seemed to be popular. I was seriously concerned about selecting a shade from the internet. But it's perfect. I recently tried a trial of a product said to cover tattoos. I have to say the Missha BB Perfect Cover was just as good as the other product regarding cover. I don't expect it to perfom long term miracles (I don't expect anything to!) but for what I wanted, and at very few dollars, it is brilliant.

on 9/29/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

What a nice surprise! Not only does it look pretty on, but it lasts almost as long as my minerals, can go right up to my lash line without stinging, without creeping into lines and without drying, and not turn into an oil slick. It behaves on both the oily AND the dry areas even without anything underneath. It will be interesting to see if that holds true in the winter, but I do work in a hospital that's kept absurdly dry year round (I never used to chew gum in public, but I actually have to, to be able to talk with people!)

The packaging is nice--a pump on a tube--and one press pretty much does it. If I need a bit more for some extra coverage, it's easy to get a fraction of a pump. And it layers nicely too.

All this with SPF 42 sunscreen!

I've only been using it for a week, but I will update if anything changes.

UPDATE: I've been unfaithful. Nothing really wrong, though I'd like a bit more coverage.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This has become my holy grail product in the last six months, I love the color for me#21 is perfect. I have a few slight wrinkles and age spots that just disappear with the Perfect Cover.
I would like to add a hint for those of you who are finding you're getting a little oily after a few hours. I also bought the Style Lucid Boomer Cream from Missha and use it under the perfect cover. It acts as a primer for the BB cream but doesn't interfere with any of the BB benefits. It creates a perfect matte base for the BB cream and I have no oil breakthrough all day. I never even have to touch up with powder or blotting papers. Try the Boomer cream under the Perfect Cover and you will love it even more!