3.8

$10.09 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

13 days ago

My skin: I'm 41, mostly normal to combination skin these days, prone to acne and dehydration with large pores, sometimes a bit of flaking and the beginning of a few fine lines. My best foundation shade matches are Make Up Store Sculpt Excellence in Cashew, MAC Face and Body in C1 and Estée Lauder Double Wear Light in 1W2. My main issues with foundations and complexion products tend to be that they settle in my pores, won't stick to my nose, separate quite easily on the nose and cake up around it. Luminous/hydrating formulas often look better there, but can slide around a bit, and I generally get better results with water-based foundations than silicone-based. I have a mini of this in shade 21, and I really like the shade. I have muted olive/neutral undertones, and the greyish olive undertone to this one works quite well on me. I also really enjoy the look and finish of this. It gives a nice, skin-like low to medium coverage on me, lasts well and looks very pretty. I generally set it with loose powder, it doesn't really set itself. However, I'm sad to say that it breaks me out. I get a smattering of small whiteheads whenever I wear it for a few days in a row. It's not the most terrible reaction as breakouts go, I don't get any huge, inflamed pimples, and I can still wear it occasionally without a noticeable breakout. But it's clearly not suitable as an everyday kind of BB cream for me, and that's a bummer. I really do like how it looks and wears on my skin. It's pretty heavily fragranced, which is always unnecessary, and for all I know, the fragrance could be the culprit. I can't identify anything that I know triggers breakouts for me in the ingredients, but that's hard to tell, anyway. It may be something else entirely. Anyway, I'll probably keep using it occasionally until my small tube runs out, but I won't repurchase. It is a lovely BB cream, though, and it clearly works for a lot of people, without causing breakouts. Worth a try, especially if you can get hold of the mini.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

a month ago

This is my first review ever! Missha (23) has been my long time, absolute 100% favorite for years! My skin is ultra sensitive, and I have (sadly) large pores and rosacea. For me, the key is to dab, and dab more, with my fingers. I really don't cover my entire face, only the red, and I have a ton. First I use a teeny tiny bit of moisturizer, then apply the Missha. Yes, it has a bit of a unusual color, but it actually matches, and then blends into my skin perfectly. I am in dire need of a regular foundation that I can match the same color and texture of Missha.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3 months ago

The color (21) is a little grey and not quite right for me, which obviously affects my experience and review. I've noticed that it does sort of change after a few minutes though. I'm not sure it really makes sense as a product either because you can only use a small amount if you're going for the BB cream light makeup look (that's why I bought this), which sort of undermines the purpose of the sunscreen. It's pretty thick, too, making it hard to spread out thinly and reminding me of normal makeup. I also don't like the fragrance. I do like the packaging, and it will probably last quite a while.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 months ago

My favorite missha product. It really gives a nice look to the skin. I did not appreciate the feeling I had the first few times I had it on the face, felt like mask - but I wasn't used to wearing foundation whatsoever. I really like it since I got used to it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

4 months ago

I bought this in shade 21. I was perplexed about which shade to buy as there were only 2 available at the time-this one and 23 and they both looked a bit weird. This one looked less weird so I took a punt. The price was right so that if I screwed up I wouldn't cry myself to sleep at night. When I first pumped it out of it's tube (which is a great design IMHO) it looked grey and dingy. Not at all the very light yellow based shade I usually go for. For comparison I use 020 in Dior foundation and in my ruddy youth even went so far as 021 which is quite yellow to cover up my rosacea. It was a day when no-one, except perhaps an intrepid Jehovah's Witness, would trek out into the middle of the bush up a dirt track to visit me (and they have-determined buggers that they are) so I applied this odd looking base just to give it the benefit of the doubt. It went on very easily and smoothly, not sinking into fine lines and creases, finishing up with a soft satin totally non-greasy and non-cakey glow. And, as if by magic, the grey disappeared and it matched my complexion-still managing to tone down any redness but with no trace of grey. My face looked fresh and smooth as a just washed baby's bottom. As Zaphod Beeblebrox would say-"so far so hoopy". The test would come after several hours wear. Would it sink into every little crevass and pore? Would it oxidise or magically return to the colour of cheap recycled paper? Would it give me the dreaded sensitive skin rash? Answer-nope! I really love this stuff. I love the way it gives me a medium coverage without any mask-like appearance, how it doesn't highlight any of my age related imperfections, the SPF 42, how it gives me that youthful glow without oiliness and without the need for 'radiance inducing' primer or highlighters and how it lasts. And also how damn cheap it is to boot! I will keep buying this for everyday wear and save my Dior Capture Totale Foundation for more serious occasions and at night. And BTW it knocks IT Cosmetics CC Cream into a cocked hat. The one small caveat I place on this is that I have not tested it in high humidity so I cannot say how it would perform in a steamy environment. Possibly not so perfect but maybe with a mattifying primer that would correct any potential oiliness. And also keep in mind that I am pushing 58 so my skin does not react the way a very moist young skin would. As always-everyone is different and you can only take this as my experience. If you think it might suit you try it. It won't break the bank.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

Thanks to MUA reviewers for this! I love this for the skin conditioning properties with no breakouts (looking at you IT Cosmetics!). I need no other makeup with this. I even asked my husband if my dark circles looked bad since I hadn't used concealer and he said everything looked good. I use one pump on the back of my hand and using fingers apply to my face area by area and blend well. This smoothes pores and looks beautiful. I do use it over moisturizer but oily-skinned users could probably do without. I have also noticed, with only a few uses, that the broken capillaries on my cheeks have been greatly reduced. Not needing additional sunscreen is a major plus. Amazon has a great price on this.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 months ago

I am never buying another BB cream. I am set for life with this one. It's incredible. Hooooly crap. Applies nicely, blurs pores, actually does good things for your skin, has good UV protection, smells nice, moisturising but not oily, and the colour...my god, the colour actually matches my olive skin. Oh thank you, Korea. No more orange BB creams for me. And it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! God, I am so happy. #21 forever.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

I was expecting to totally hate this. The only reason I bought this for my combo/oily skin with large pores is that I hate layering sunblock under foundation, it becomes a greasy mess after 2-3 hours of wear. Got this in the darkest shade 31 to match my spray tan. Well, this applies like a silicony moisturizer, I spread it with fingers since it feels like a brush or a sponge would thin out the coverage by a lot. The coverage is on a medium side and buildable if you allow the first layer to dry down. Now, why this surprised me: 1. This BB cream does not become a greasy mess. At all. Maybe it is because I apply it just on top of the toner instead of moisturizer and sunblock, so there are fewer layers on my face. I fix this with NYX HD translucent powder and it magically stays put all day. I don't feel it either, it's like walking with a bare face on 2. This smoothened my pores A LOT. Well, visually of course, once it's off my face they are the same craters again, but the silicones in this create a really smooth skin appearance, especially after a thin layer of powder. Concealer applies really well on top of this BB too. I've ditched my HUDA Faux Filter (shade Brown Sugar) and Becca Ultimate Coverage (shade Olive) for now and am using this. Shade wise, if you, like me, were looking for something more golden than rose, it is actually nice. It's not rosy or ashy at all, more brown.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

9 months ago

Looovveee this product, I think that products from Korea a actually better for us. Koreans have an amazing skin care routine. Bb cream was invented in Korea so if you are looking for a Bb cream this it the right cream for you! Well they don't really offer darker shades that's probably the only thing which is missing. It applies beautifully and you don't need much. It has high SPF and you can't really feel it on your skin. Love love love!!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 months ago

I bought this in the darkest shade 31 when I couldn’t find a good foundation match. I eventually found one in Fenty 300, and Missha 31 is actually a bit darker than that which makes it good for late summer. However, I have neutral medium, tannish skin and I find Missha to turn a bit ashy on me and it makes my skin look dull. This is probably due to the SPF. When I use this I’m not out much or not looking to take pictures so it’s not a big deal Formula: no scent for me, it’s a bit thick and I find it a bit drying actually. I have combo/oily skin and I can wear this without my Becca Matte Primer and have minimal blotting to do. I think this is worth a try if you want something affordable and a bb cream with sunscreen since the shade range is extensive by Kbeauty standards. But I probably won’t buy it again because having the right foundation shade and formula is bitter work but so amazing when you find it

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure