MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

4.3

on 12/7/2016 10:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this from Amazon as the price was great and I thought it would be perfect for travel to take the place of several items. I purchased the 27 shade for reference.
It was way too dark for my NC25 skin, first of all ( my fault). I might have been better off with the shade right before it. My skin is rather dry with some combination areas, especially on and around my nose; I found this to be better suited to combination to oily types as it wasn't enough hydration for me.
If you're say, NC30-35 and combination to oily 27 would be a good match and the coverage suitable for your needs ( I would imagine.) I think MISSHA has excellent products which won't break the bank and it's well worth trying out.
This is a yellow toned BB cream, so if you're pink toned ( I made this mistake) try Atomy ( also a Korean brand.)

on 11/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

After hearing about the BB cream hype, I decided to try Missha's. I'm 50, Mediterranean/fair skinned, not too many lines have slightly normal to dry skin. The color I use is # 27 Honey Beige, it seems dark but you don't use much and it adjusts to your skin tone!

This product gives me the polished look I need without looking overdone. I apply the BB cream over a moisturizer (I like Missha Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Toning Lotion) with my fingers and spot-cover on areas that need a little more coverage. Once applied, it looks like my skin but better. I look healthier, refreshed and it has a nice subtle glow. After a few weeks of use, my skin has a plumped effect, lines and spots seem reduced.
It doesn't melt off my face in warm weather, I love that it has a high spf.

Ingredients: Has great skin-loving ingredients. Gatuline RC, Hyaluronic Acids, Ceramide, caviar (caviar supposedly has vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, antioxidant properties), Squalene, jojoba, macadamia seed oil, Rosemary and Chamomile, high SPF, 42+++.

Texture: Very smooth and lightweight.

Packaging: It's housed in an opaque, pump-style bottle, which protects the ingredients.

Price: Very reasonable, I've easily spent three times the amount for brands like Le Metier de Beaute, Chanel and Guerlain. I consider this a bargain, especially if you wait for the VIP sale and get it at 40% off.

Nasty ingredients: It does have mineral oil but that has not ever bothered me.

on 8/25/2016 11:25:00 AM

I have been using this BB for about 2 years now..I love it, it melts into my skin and gives me the perfect coverage. It doesn't fade or rub off. I always make sure to put a moisturizer under it or it will not blend and will adhere to my dry patches. So a moisturizer first is very helpful with this if you have dray patches or dry skin overall. Has a great sunscreen. Shade is perfect for my fair neutral skin (I use #23).
It even covers well over my dark circles! That's huge! Highly recommend.

on 7/7/2016 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great product witfh spf. Coverage is more like a foundation but very natural. I have used so many expensive foundations but this is by far the best for dry, mature skin. It's also very affordable. I use a Real Technique sponge. I am a no. 27 Honey Beige with a yellow undertone.

on 4/8/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this Korean BB cream quite a bit. It has 42 SPF, which is great protection from the Florida sunshine. I ordered the sample packet from ebay and I ended up liking both the 21 and 23 shades, a mixture of which works best for me. Although I have some redness, this BB cream provided a nice amount of coverage, which I would have to say is in the medium to full range. Unlike US BB creams, this one covers more like a foundation. The two shades I used were very much neutral in color, more on the truly beige side than either pink or warm. Although my skin tone is pretty much neutral, I do have some slight pink undertones so these two shades didn't perfectly match but once I added powder and blush, the effect was quite nice. My skin is somewhat oily but when I set this BB cream with a mixture of UD Naked loose powder and Ben Nye Neutral Set powder and then finished with UD All Nighter setting spray, I didn't have to use blotting papers at all for the 5 or 6 hours I wore this makeup. This is a really good thing, considering I have to blot every few hours when I wear my other foundations. This BB cream also did not settle in my fine lines and it was really easy to blend with a damp RT sponge. My only reservation in deciding whether to purchase the full size tube is which color works best for me. 21 is a little too light and 23 is a little too dark. The optimal solution is to mix the two shades, which I did with the samples, but I'm not happy about having to purchase two full size tubes, which would run me about $45, a little less than the cost of my regular foundations, which I have plenty of btw. So I'm on the fence. I might purchase the darker shade for the summer though. I ride motorcycles with my DH and need a really good sunscreen for our longer rides. This BB cream would provide a high SPF and when used with Supergoop SPF 50 makeup setting spray, would give me adequate sunscreen protection. I do recommend this BB cream because I think the finish is quite lovely. However, I have looked into purchasing the oily skin formula. So I'm unsure what I'm going to do at this point but that doesn't negate the good results I got when I used this product. I did like the finish and the lasting power of this BB cream and find it far superior to any US product I've tried. It's obviously completely different from any US product and I'm glad I gave it a trial run. I will make a purchase as soon as I decide which color and formula I want. I highly recommend this BB cream for all skin types, even for dry skin. It goes on very creamy and the coverage is excellent. Who could ask for more?

So we're all on the outlook for cosmetics that can multi-task. In my case, I am always on the lookout for cosmetics with high SPF so I can eliminate the step of applying sunscreen prior to foundation.

I purchased this online in colour "21" as this seemed like the best match for my pale skin. It comes in an attractive tube and is quite thick in texture. Being a genuine BB cream, as in, one from Asia, I had quite high hopes for this. I applied it with my Beauty Blender and my very first reaction was that it did not apply easily. It is quite thick and the colour was strange and greyish. Whenever I applied my Revlon BB cream, it made my skin look healthy and dewy. The Missha BB just looked heavy and mask like.

I was really disappointed in this. I just don't seem to have any luck with the Missha range of cosmetics.

Try samples sent to me from Missha US site in shade 21, 23, and 27. Shade 27 definitely matches me the best, but somehow at the end of the day, I can see some white powdery residue on top of my cheek. I don't feel that this BB cream is very moisturizing using alone, without moisturizer step before it. So, if I have to use moisturizer before, I may as well go with a lightweight foundation and get the flawless look. It certainly defeats the purpose of a BB cream. It also has a very strong perfume smell, like an old lady smell.

Will not purchase it. Not for me.

on 10/9/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My first try at a BB Cream. Was matched with shade 23.

Packaging is 100% excellent. The pump at the end of a tube makes dispensing the product so hygienic. The product blends smoothly onto my face and best of all it plays well with other products. Moisturizers, primers, concealers, setting powders all had no problems sitting underneath or on top of this. Feels light on my face and at the end of the day after cleansing my skin did feel softer. Has a powdery scent that diffuses over time.

I used my fingers to apply this and it evened out my skin tone very well. It didn't cover my acne spots though so I would call this light to medium coverage. I didn't layer on more to see if it had buildable coverage as I prefer a lighter foundation and concealer where it is needed than having a heavy layer of foundation.

The color of this BB cream is interesting to say the least. Out of the pump it is very dark and when first applied it looks grey. Freaked out when I first tried it because it looked like I rubbed ash on my face. Then in a few minutes the grey fades away to match my skin except for a a bit of a pinkish tone. Now I'm an NC 30 so pinkish tones are a deal breaker for me but this stuff didn't make it look artificial. It just looked like my skin with a bit of a pinkish tone like maybe how it was when I was a baby. Unfortunately that meant that my face didn't match my neck and I hate extending foundation onto my neck. Besides that it made my skin look great. Pores blurred. Tone evened out. Looked like nice skin minus the acne spots.

Didn't want to give up so I combined this with Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana to see if that could add a bit of warmth and make it match more my natural yellow based undertone. Helped somewhat in that I didn't look too weird with pink face and yellow neck but still not completely matched.

Will not repurchase though because it's not that great for my oily skin. I'm shiny in four hours and I need to blot and powder. Plus I don't like the fact that I need to special order a very yellow based powder for it to work. Still can't complain. I'll use the tube up and recommend this for fair to medium gals with pinkish undertones and dry to normal skin.

on 5/25/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used Perfect Cover for two years - guess it's with me to stay! #21 is my best shade, but I can also use #23. It does look sort of "ashy" when first applied, but give it a minute or two and that disappears. I don't have great skin, but also don't feel like wearing a make-up mask. This evens everything out, but looks natural and feels light. For most days, this is all I use. If I feel like I need a little more cover, or if it's an occasion calling for more formal (i.e., "done") makeup, I add some mineral powder and/or concealor. Missha is one of the few things that doesn't break me out and my skin seems to like it...no sensitivities, etc. The packaging isn't bad. In the small tube, it's a simple opening you squeeze the product out of, with a twist off cap. For the large tube, it's a pump dispensor. First, I don't think you get it all out, and second, there is a clear plastic cap over the pump dispenser that won't stay on to protect the tip...so that's pretty useless. But the product is good!

on 3/16/2015 4:13:00 AM

It feels like satin on my skin and a little goes a long way. I love that it has spf 42.

Shade 21 was too light o me though. Next time, I'll buy shade 23.