MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by age: 36-43
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I loved this so much. Left such a nice, beautiful finish. BuT, this product left me with closed comedones that are sooooo hard to get rid of. Not worth it to me, my skin has little white bumps everywhere now.

This bb cream is phenomenal. My only concern is the scent. I dont like the scent of this bb cream.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Nice creamy BB cream which guess medium coverage. I chose no 27 Honey Beige as the best match for my NC35 skin. It's a pretty good match: applies on the light side but oxidizes quickly to the color that's right for me.
I can't get it to last longer than lunch time however. By midday I notice it breaking on the t zone. Even when combining with primer and fixing powder.
Can't bring myself to tossing it yet as I want the texture is nice and I like the high SPF. Am I doing it wrong? :/

on 12/16/2017 11:01:00 AM

I find that this is pretty heavy and mask like, heavier than full coverage foundations that I've used like ELDW. I sheer it out with some Bioré watery essence ss and it works better for me this way. It takes a few minutes to set and not look grey but it lasts all day and doesn't break me out. I like that it has good sun protection, which I have found is harder to find in other BB's or TM's and when I have found it it's been way too oily. This is nice and matte. Overall I do like this product and would probably buy it again.

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

on 7/24/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in #13 Bright Beige as I heard it was a good match for NW10 skin. I found the consistency, coverage and finish what you would expect of a BB cream_ moisturizing, semi-glowy with to light-med coverage. I don't particularly care about the spf factor as there can never be enough in your foundation to give you adequate protection unless you wear 1/4th tsp of foundation on your face. Anyway, I've giving this 4 lippies because the formula was fine. So why the one lippie off? Well #13 shade is really weird! I don't typically take lippies off for color match because what doesn't work for me may be perfect for someone else. However, in this case, there is something really wrong with #13, and I have noticed in reviews that I am not the first to mention this. When I swatched, it looked so perfect for nw10 (super pale with serious pink undertones), however when I applied it I had a noticeably gray cast. Considering the shade is called "Bright Beige" and I ended up looking flat and gray, I took a lippie off. Maybe other shades are much better.

I love a good B.B. Cream or Tinted Moisturizer...i am a skin care fanatic so i don't need a full coverage foundation and with the exception of 1 foundation, I won't even wear one in the winter. I found this about 2 yrs ago and still but regularly....though the price has risen quite a bit. I am very fair skinned and was surprised how well their lightest shade matched my skin tone. Last year i also found their B.B. Boomer which is supposed to be a primer for BB Cream but i still apply my fave primer first then I'll mix the BB Cream and Boomer together and apply. Words cannot do the finishing product justice. The Boomer has a slight pink radiance to it and also helps the bb cream to adhere to skin longer. My face never looks as beautifully flawless and glowing than when I use this. I literally look like an airbrushed magazine picture. And it stays this way ALL day...no creasing, fading, etc. Though it's not the only B.B. Cream i use...this is the one i reach for if i want to look exerts nice fire a special occasion or social gathering...trust me...it's worth every penny!

on 3/29/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had a fairly good sized sample of this--about a week's worth. While I liked the coverage and the staying power, it was very drying. It's probably a great fit for someone with oily skin but us drier ladies will probably not like this.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.