MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by age: 36-43
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

on 7/24/2017 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in #13 Bright Beige as I heard it was a good match for NW10 skin. I found the consistency, coverage and finish what you would expect of a BB cream_ moisturizing, semi-glowy with to light-med coverage. I don't particularly care about the spf factor as there can never be enough in your foundation to give you adequate protection unless you wear 1/4th tsp of foundation on your face. Anyway, I've giving this 4 lippies because the formula was fine. So why the one lippie off? Well #13 shade is really weird! I don't typically take lippies off for color match because what doesn't work for me may be perfect for someone else. However, in this case, there is something really wrong with #13, and I have noticed in reviews that I am not the first to mention this. When I swatched, it looked so perfect for nw10 (super pale with serious pink undertones), however when I applied it I had a noticeably gray cast. Considering the shade is called "Bright Beige" and I ended up looking flat and gray, I took a lippie off. Maybe other shades are much better.

I love Misshapen products and this has been my go to BB cream for years now. I use No. 21 I still apply a primer but I also mix it half and half with the Missha CC Cream and that balances everything out perfectly... The color, coverage, and longevity. Also, since I'm only using a tiny bit of each product at a time it lasts me forever! And if I need to switch my makeup to "night on the town" mode, instead of having to remove everything and start over, the Missha compact foundation goes over this well with no gaming or creasing which is great if I'm in a hurry

on 3/29/2017 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I had a fairly good sized sample of this--about a week's worth. While I liked the coverage and the staying power, it was very drying. It's probably a great fit for someone with oily skin but us drier ladies will probably not like this.

on 3/7/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it! I've tried bb creams from so many brands like Rimmel, Physicians Formula, Olay, Brandt, etc and they all either looked terrible or made me break out. This is definitely my HG bb cream. I don't know why I waited so long to try a Korean brand since they're the ones who invented bb creams but I'm so glad I found this on amazon! I got it in natural beige and at first it seems to have a grayish cast but within a minute it blended perfectly with my skin tone. I am NC 30 and I wasn't sure if this or light beige would work but natural beige is perfect! I doubt I will ever buy a different bb cream again.

on 1/6/2017 7:05:00 PM

AMAZING product, I would say slightly more coverage given than that of a standard BB cream/tinted moisturizer and it is also buildable. This applies like a dream and you literally need a pea sized amount to cover entire face. For reference I have extremely sensitive and lately dry skin and this feels like it is really moisturizing my skin and does not clog pores. I use shade 23, which is perfect on my NC25 skin.. buy this you won't regret.

on 10/26/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I loooove this right after application. It has a dewy finish which I dislike in general so I mattify with a powder (Rimmel Stay Matte) and then it's gorgeous. One of the only products I can apply with a brush (sigma f84) without it looking cakey.
It looks like I have nothing on my face and it blurs wrinkles, pores and imperfections in such a subtle way.
The problems begin a couple of hours later. It kind of gathers in certain places, like on the sides of my nose, it transfers (so try not to touch your face) and it makes my ultra sensitive skin a little itchy. None of these issues are major problems and I will repurchase because the pros outweigh the cons.
This is inexpensive, has great sun protection and beautifies my ageing skin. So if I need to touch up every few hours, so be it.

on 10/20/2016 1:50:00 AM

I went to Japan this summer and bought the Missha Magic cushion. Loved it so much I ordered the matching bb cream. I like this product; I wear this and concealer for everyday and don't need foundation. It is moisturizing but not oily.

I'm NW 10 and the #13 is a fairly good match for me. Slightly grayish, but not horribly so. Little product goes a long way. Do not slather this on as you may a foundation as it will end up cakey and patchy. If you want a heavier coverage layer it rather than try one heavy application because that will fail! Not too many B.B. Creams work with my pink toned ultra pale complexion so this is a win for me. Gives me enough coverage for my melasma and rosecea without feeling heavy.

Editing for a slightly higher overall rating.

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.