MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 30-35
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I'm totally sold on Korean skin care and makeup. Seriously. This bottle cost me $26 CAD - like half the price of high end stuff I buy at Sephora - and this is by far some of the best foundation I've ever used. I got this at our local T&T market (you can also request samples from the company and they are happy to send some) and wow. Like wow. This goes on like silk. It has great coverage. My only complaint is that I have really oily skin so if I don't use an oil controlling primer this does start to come off at the end of the day. I think I'm going to try their Signature Real Complete which apparently is a little lighter and doesn't contain any oil. This BB cream is amazing though. I don't think it contributes additional oil to my face, but it doesn't help it either - and it doesn't claim to do that so I wasn't expecting it.

It doesn't seem to clog my pores at all and if it wasn't for my oily skin I could put this right on my skin without a primer. This is the only foundation I've ever seen go on like you have a primer on your face.

Seriously give this a try... I've tried all sorts of high-end and expensive foundations and this stuff is not only better than the "high-end" brands I've tried, but it also has skin benefits. I was so skeptical at first to step out of my bubble and buy something at a super market but I'm so glad I did. I'm now trying out lots of different brands I find at T&T and so far I've had amazing luck.

Give it a try you won't regret it!

on 1/13/2015 8:25:00 AM

I've been using this product for a few years. I consider myself acne prone, whilst my family and friends disagree, but I do like how you can control how light or heave the application depending on the stature of your skin that day. A light amount will give you a dewy even glow, and for more intense days of blemishes you can also build coverage. I had the same issue of no. 23 appearing too grey, so I've recently bought no. 27 to blend the two shades and it's perfect.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream is too heavy and warm for oily skin (which I have). There are more shades to choose from which is a good thing but if you are oily like me, you will prefer a much thinner BB cream that still covers flawlessly but doesn't make your face feel heavy or too warm.

This BB cream also made me oil more than other BB creams that I've tried (I've tried a lot of BBs). I now just use this one on my neck (as it can do with more moisture/emollient) when I go out as a sun protector but don't use it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

pros
- decent shade selection
- good hygienic packaging

cons
- don't like the way it feels on my skin. was hoping for a cream, but it feel like a rather thick/heavy foundation. This was my first bb cream, so i can't say if it was better or worse than other creams

* Updated the rating after using it for a while. Again, I haven't tried any other BB cream, purely because lack of shade selection. I have gotten used to this one. I mix it with my moisturizer and the thickness does not bother me any more. Will keep buying until the drugstore brands come up with more than three shades.

on 10/17/2012 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So this was my first experience with an Asian BB cream. Definitely more coverage than by previous bb creams found in the US. #21 worked well with my fair skin. Coverage comparable to a foundation. It was just a tad heavy for me. By the end of the day my face left a tad dry. Wanted to love it, but it's just ok. I'm sticking with my bare minerals as I feel it gives with a lighter finish.

Ewwwww. This was not one of my best purchases. I brought this due to the reviews and hype about BB creams. This one was just a mess. My face looked greasy and orange. Yuck yuck yuck, save yourself the $ and look elsewhere.

on 4/30/2012 11:34:00 PM

Every major cosmetics company has been jumping on the B.B. cream bandwagon like there's no tomorrow. I am happy to remain on the sidelines; fads needs to be very persuasive to make me sway their way.

My sister had given me a bottle because there was no tester at the Korean grocery store and the colour turned out to be too light for her skin tone.

On a lazy Sunday, I decided to put on a couple of dollops and all I can really say is that sometimes it is better to excel in one thing versus being mediocre in many. Despite the package's claims, it does not do everything that it purports to do , i.e. conceal, moisturize, heal, diminish lines etc. Furthermore, am I the only one here who finds it annoying that there is still a fixation with "skin lightening" and whitening in our post-colonial age?

Anyway, if you can reconcile with the fact that you are merely purchasing a slightly more pigmented moisturizer, go for it.

on 12/17/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, reddish undertones.

Headed down to my local Korean market, and thankfully there were like 8 BB creams to try....

#23 did not work for me at all, gray undertones. Maybe it's my red undertones, since all the Asian NC25 bloggers give it so much love.

#31 much too orange.

On the hunt for #27.

I see Misha BB Cream for sale on ebay for around $9, but some other websites sell it for $30. Are the ones sold on ebay fake? I wonder how much they normally cost in Korea. Anyone knows? I have a friend who is going to visit Korea this summer and I want to ask him to help me buy one.

on 5/7/2011 11:16:00 AM

I have oily and problem skin. This foundation is best for me. Does not clog pores, hides skin imperfections. bb-cream is not clear, but the person becomes more smooth and beautiful. I use the 23 tone. 21 more pink tone.