MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by age: 30-35
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.7

I really do love this B.B. cream, the only problem is that it takes some trial and error to find what other products work with it, and by that I mean primers. I wore it one day with the dermalogica skin perfect primer, and it only lasted a few hours until it started breaking up. Then I tried it with the dermalogica hydro blur, and it took me twice the time to blend it in. It worked perfectly with two faced hangover primer, however that primer breaks me out if I wear too many days in a row... so I’m still trying to see what works and what doesn’t. It really is a beautiful B.B. cream however.... I love the way it applies when paired with the right primer, or without a primer for that matter... the color #13 is great for me on the days I dont want to wear concealer as it really does brighten my face, without making me look ghostly. I also love the packaging, I am a huge fan of the pump. The price also cannot be beat! So affordable, you can get it on amazon for $11.00. All in all, I do love this stuff... much better than some of the other B.B. creams out there, and the high end ones while we are at it... for the price, I definitely say try it. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone due to fish oil supplements, and this really does hydrate and feel nourishing. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

on 9/22/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using in my 20s and it was one of my favourite BB creams. The last one I bought was three years ago and I still have it. I tried other BB creams from Clinique, Olay, Garnier and so on. I like this brand better. I know you have to be careful when buying online because there are counterfeit ones too. I hope the formula is the same or better than the last one I bought. If it's different, I will update it here.

on 9/14/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a pack with three small sizes of the lighter shades. One made me orange, one brown and one was the right shade but the undertone made me grey. I looked dead for a few days until I figured it out. Also gave me two spots. I've had under ten spots in my entire life (am now 35),so that's quite the accomplishment. Went back to my regular brand, this is in the bin.

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

on the fence..
Formula wise - it’s a dream!
The consistency is quit thick, but with application it melt into the skin,blend easily, doesn’t emphasize textur & gives medium coverage
with dewy finish. HG, right?
Well... everyone fail to mention that shade No 23 - "Natural Beige" have a distinct grayish tone!
I don't know anyone who have a grayish undertone or is aiming to look ashy...almost to the verge of seek/lifeless appearance,
The formula is amazing, but I couldn’t get over the grayish finish it gives!!! NO! Went to my “dud” pile.
The shades range is very limited as well,
so there isn’t a lot to play with, either. 😐

on 10/31/2016 11:40:00 AM

Beware of Mineral Oil.

I was so excited to use this since it had such great reviews and such positive reception, but oh no it has mineral oil! I know a ton of people has no mineral oil sensitivity, but I am just not one of the lucky ones. The first day I used this my chin was inflamed with large cystic acne. I stopped immediately after reading the label and found the culprit... mineral oil!

I also heard that this clog pores really badly. One should take note that BB creams are partially skin care that is meant to be taken in by your skin. It's meant to penetrate your skin, which means if you are reactive to a product it can cause more damage. There are accounts of people getting extraction after reacting badly to Missha and getting pus + BB cream concoction. Yes, it's gross, but it's better just a yuck story than it happening to you. Just saying.

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

I am super pale and #13 matches my skin colour exactly. I am a natural red head so I've always had trouble with foundations looking too yellow or just too plain dark on me. This one does look grey initially (as everyone has indicated) but it looks beautiful after it is first applied. I say first applied because well.... WOW! My skin looks incredibly natural, all redness is covered and it just leaves a STUNNING finish on the skin. I don't have problem skin really - it just gets a bit dry and has a little bit of redness/discolouration.The only issue is that it lasts about 4-5 hours and then it starts to fall apart. It almost starts to look like I put icing sugar/baby powder or something of that consistency on my face as it separates. its does not go into fine lines at first but as it separates it definitely finds its way into the fine lines under my eyes. Such a shame! If it had more staying power it would be PERFECT - just as the label says :). I even tried it with the Boomer and it just made a marginal difference. Liked the boomer too but I don't think its really necessary. Both Boomer (especially) and this product have a very old fashioned smell but it is tolerable for me. In conclusion this is great in the short term but doesn't hold up for all day wear. If I put a powder on it I feel like it loses its glow. As I get older I prefer to avoid powder but the powder did help with the staying power. I would get it again as nothing I have ever tried matches my skin colour like this product.

on 5/23/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

wasn't sure about this product initially, I thought it seemed a bit thick and tacky on my skin.
It also appeared a bit ashy on my skin (I have #21)
However, since I started applying it by tapping it on with a sponge, and setting with finishing powder, then applying some light bronzer and blusher to normalise my skins appearance I'm loving it :)
This BB cream has to work hard for me, because I have roseacea, with red bumps all over my face, and it covers it all with ease, without (so far) causing any irritation. Its such a smooth formula too.
So, I would call it a heavy coverage cream, needing touch ups on oily skin partway thru the day (I have combination, so needs re-powdering down the T zone), and I am basically using it as a foundation cream.

on 4/19/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a surprisingly good BB cream. I am cool-toned NW15 and I use the lightest shade, #13. That shade is juuuuust a smidgen too light for me but it oxidizes a bit and becomes the perfect color. I think it would be perfect for NW10s. I tried the next shade up, #23, and that was notably too dark.

The color is neutral, perhaps slightly cooler-toned but definitely not pink. I can see how some worry it looks gray -- I think that's how it's neutralizing redness in the skin. It does not look gray once it's blended on the skin.

The texture is creamy and thick but not tacky, so it spreads really easy and is very blendable. I get the best results spreading it with my beautyblender sponge, so it looks flawless.

The coverage is light-to-medium. I use 1/2 a pump and that covers most of my face (I focus on the t-zone and cheeks and blend out through the temples and sides of my face, where I need less coverage). I've used 1 full pump, which is actually too much for my face, for fuller coverage but at that point, I feel it looks a bit mask-like.

It does fade throughout the day, so by evening my redness on my chin and cheeks start to peek through. But it may be better if you set it with a setting powder (I'm too lazy).

My skin clogs very easily, but I have not noticed any congestion from this BB cream.