MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

Filtered by age: 30-35
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can only use this when in colder climates. In hot weather this just 'melts' - firstly on my t-zone where I'm oiliest and then the rest of my face. I tend not to use primer but tried it once just to see if that would help. It did but only made it last a couple more hours before it started breaking up. A finishing powder such as Laura Mercier's helps but again cannot keep this on my face for a full day. Yes I do find the texture slightly oily and not overly keen on some of the ingredients...however I do love the dewy look and above all the excellent coverage I get from this. Finding I don't need to apply concealer afterwards. It's just a shame that I can only use it in cooler weather...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 10/18/2018 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Why is this so highly rated. It feels thick, heavy and oily on skin. I feel like maybe people like this maybe for color selection which was good. But it's soooo heavy clearly wearing makeup. Very unnatural. Immediately washed it off due to the heavy oily feeling and fear with my skin that it would break me out. Glad it was cheap. Feel like this would be more suitable for non acne prone or older skin. Talc, cones and mineral oil as ingredients no thanks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Well I'm totally sold on Korean skin care and makeup. Seriously. This bottle cost me $26 CAD - like half the price of high end stuff I buy at Sephora - and this is by far some of the best foundation I've ever used. I got this at our local T&T market (you can also request samples from the company and they are happy to send some) and wow. Like wow. This goes on like silk. It has great coverage. My only complaint is that I have really oily skin so if I don't use an oil controlling primer this does start to come off at the end of the day. I think I'm going to try their Signature Real Complete which apparently is a little lighter and doesn't contain any oil. This BB cream is amazing though. I don't think it contributes additional oil to my face, but it doesn't help it either - and it doesn't claim to do that so I wasn't expecting it.

It doesn't seem to clog my pores at all and if it wasn't for my oily skin I could put this right on my skin without a primer. This is the only foundation I've ever seen go on like you have a primer on your face.

Seriously give this a try... I've tried all sorts of high-end and expensive foundations and this stuff is not only better than the "high-end" brands I've tried, but it also has skin benefits. I was so skeptical at first to step out of my bubble and buy something at a super market but I'm so glad I did. I'm now trying out lots of different brands I find at T&T and so far I've had amazing luck.

Give it a try you won't regret it!

I'm NC20-25. The shade that best matches me is number 21 (although I've used number 23 in the past when I was more tanned i.e. NC25-30). This BB cream smoothes over imperfections and gives the skin a dewy, healthy looking finish. I have combination skin (oily nose) and this BB cream is pretty long wearing. When you first apply, it looks a little greyish but after a minute or so, it blends nicely into your skin and you don't see the grey cast anymore. Texture wise, the product glides on and its medium (not too liquid or dry) consistency makes it easy to blend. Smell is powdery, pleasant and not too strong/ overpowering. Overall, a reliable BB cream! I've gone through 3 tubes of this already.

on 4/7/2018 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great BB cream! One pump gives me a solid light- medium coverage that will last a good 6 to 8 hours. I love the finish, it's a dewy/satin finish; very natural looking. The pump is awesome. My only complaint is the shade range, they definitely need to work on having more of a variety of shades.
I am a SAHM so I don't need a full face of makeup everyday just to run errands, and this is quick and easy to put on and get out the door. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

on 2/25/2018 12:37:00 PM

I really wish this worked for me and I could join the ravers. The packaging is great, the price is reasonable, the SPF is good and the coverage is nice. To be fair, my skin isn't the easiest to work with and I tried this product with a few different moisturizers and primers but it just isn't for my face. I have dry cheeks with a pretty oily t-zone and large pores in my t-zone. This feels thick and looks a little cakey and settles into each pore and even the finest of lines within a couple of hours and does not look nice at all. I do recommend anyone give this a try because it is a good product, but my skin is particularly difficult and I won't be even finishing this bottle.

I really do love this B.B. cream, the only problem is that it takes some trial and error to find what other products work with it, and by that I mean primers. I wore it one day with the dermalogica skin perfect primer, and it only lasted a few hours until it started breaking up. Then I tried it with the dermalogica hydro blur, and it took me twice the time to blend it in. It worked perfectly with two faced hangover primer, however that primer breaks me out if I wear too many days in a row... so I’m still trying to see what works and what doesn’t. It really is a beautiful B.B. cream however.... I love the way it applies when paired with the right primer, or without a primer for that matter... the color #13 is great for me on the days I dont want to wear concealer as it really does brighten my face, without making me look ghostly. I also love the packaging, I am a huge fan of the pump. The price also cannot be beat! So affordable, you can get it on amazon for $11.00. All in all, I do love this stuff... much better than some of the other B.B. creams out there, and the high end ones while we are at it... for the price, I definitely say try it. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone due to fish oil supplements, and this really does hydrate and feel nourishing. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

on 9/22/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using in my 20s and it was one of my favourite BB creams. The last one I bought was three years ago and I still have it. I tried other BB creams from Clinique, Olay, Garnier and so on. I like this brand better. I know you have to be careful when buying online because there are counterfeit ones too. I hope the formula is the same or better than the last one I bought. If it's different, I will update it here.

on 9/14/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a pack with three small sizes of the lighter shades. One made me orange, one brown and one was the right shade but the undertone made me grey. I looked dead for a few days until I figured it out. Also gave me two spots. I've had under ten spots in my entire life (am now 35),so that's quite the accomplishment. Went back to my regular brand, this is in the bin.

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.