MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by age: 25-29
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 4/21/2018 12:29:00 PM

medium coverage , creamy hydrating texture but not oily , good for everyday use
shade 27 honey beige has a strong yellow undertone , suitable for olive and tanned skin tones with warm undertones
packaging is good , a squeeze tube with a pump and the size is bigger than ordinary foundations (50 ml )

on 3/7/2018 1:50:00 PM

I am prone to congested pores and breakouts, and this product seriously broke me out. It bummed me out because this is a beautiful texture and awesome one-step, easy morning coverage (it's true that if you're close at all to the shade it somehow looks great on skin). I love the pump! However, I can't reach for this because I know it will mess with my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless.

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, as I had a few requirements before delving into the BB cream world. 1) I wanted one as close to my shade as possible, and 2) I wanted a true Korean one as theirs have an intense focus on skincare.

Firstly, the packaging on this is amazing, I love the pump/squeeze tube style, it keeps it hygienic, and easy to use, plus the pump doesn't shoot the product out everywhere.

Secondly, I love the feel of this, it felt very heavy and thick going on, but once blended out with my fingers, or a damp sponge it feels weightless, even after a 12 hour day, which is rare. I usually feel every product on my face and it gets grosser with each hour its on my face so I'm glad this product does not feel this way at all.

Thirdly, it is so nice and moisturizing. I have oily, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this feels so nice on, it starts off a bit tacky, but dries down to being soo comfortable, it also has not caused any reactions, like breakouts, rashes or eczema flare-ups for me.

The only reason I took off a lippie was due to the fact that while they offer a shade close to my skin tone to pass, it's still not exactly right, I have shade number 27 (Honey Beige), which is very close but just slightly, too dark for me, as well as a touch orangey. Now I don't really mind this as its relatively undetectable to most people (even my make-up obsessed friends couldn't tell), but I noticed, so I usually add a couple drops of a lighter foundation to make it match me perfectly.

Overall, this is a great product, I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I do wish though they had more shades, but I feel like that's the story of most of our lives.

on 8/14/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I find this cream to be between matte and dewy and a medium coverage. Their shade range is a little odd, I mix 23 and 27 and I am an NC20-25. Shade 23 is ashy and she 27 is too orange but mixing helps me find a happy medium. I would recommend checking out lots of swatches before purchasing. I love the container, the pump functions well and is more sanitary. This product keeps my skin happy and provides me some coverage. Though the SPF is great please still use a sunscreen, you are likely not applying enough!

on 8/7/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this twice already. This was a very good bb cream back when I first started wearing foundation and bb creams. However the one I got is too orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a another product to balance it out.

on 7/25/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like almost everything about this BB cream - it is very easy for apply, it has a high SPF, it has a great coverage for a BB cream, ingredients are not terrible and, what surprised me the most, it mattifies my oily skin so I don't need to put powder over it. This is something no BB cream has achieved for me.
And then comes the ashy shade. I have it in 21 and at first I thought maybe it's just that one shade that is off, but now that I read the reviews, I guess it's some general problem with this BB cream. It makes me look tired and even a little sick. NOT the look I was going for. I put a very thin layer but the problem still persists.
It's a pity because this would be the perfect BB cream if it wasn't for the ashy shade.

on 6/1/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have this in #13 and #21. I generally buy Korean BBs because they are affordable and tend to have the warmer undertones I like. #13 is still a bit pink for me, but once it absorbs it looks perfectly fine. This color tends to impart an illuminator effect, which coupled with the SPF makes it a great all in one product for me.

I have used better BB creams than this but never for this cheap. I love the powerful SPF and the amount of coverage it imparts while not being sticky. I was using Smashbox BB for a while, which has the better coverage but a thicker texture. This product is the best balance for me at the moment, especially in the summer.

Normally I don't like pumps like this because they tend to break at random, but after 3 tubes of this I have never had that problem. You do lose some product with this type of packaging, but at this price point I'm not upset about it either.

on 5/25/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love it! Is perfect for my super oily acne prone skin. The color matches perfectly my skin. Great coverage for a bb cream.

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.