MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 8/14/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I find this cream to be between matte and dewy and a medium coverage. Their shade range is a little odd, I mix 23 and 27 and I am an NC20-25. Shade 23 is ashy and she 27 is too orange but mixing helps me find a happy medium. I would recommend checking out lots of swatches before purchasing. I love the container, the pump functions well and is more sanitary. This product keeps my skin happy and provides me some coverage. Though the SPF is great please still use a sunscreen, you are likely not applying enough!

on 8/7/2017 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this twice already. This was a very good bb cream back when I first started wearing foundation and bb creams. However the one I got is too orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a another product to balance it out.

on 7/25/2017 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like almost everything about this BB cream - it is very easy for apply, it has a high SPF, it has a great coverage for a BB cream, ingredients are not terrible and, what surprised me the most, it mattifies my oily skin so I don't need to put powder over it. This is something no BB cream has achieved for me.
And then comes the ashy shade. I have it in 21 and at first I thought maybe it's just that one shade that is off, but now that I read the reviews, I guess it's some general problem with this BB cream. It makes me look tired and even a little sick. NOT the look I was going for. I put a very thin layer but the problem still persists.
It's a pity because this would be the perfect BB cream if it wasn't for the ashy shade.

on 6/1/2017 11:03:00 AM

I have this in #13 and #21. I generally buy Korean BBs because they are affordable and tend to have the warmer undertones I like. #13 is still a bit pink for me, but once it absorbs it looks perfectly fine. This color tends to impart an illuminator effect, which coupled with the SPF makes it a great all in one product for me.

I have used better BB creams than this but never for this cheap. I love the powerful SPF and the amount of coverage it imparts while not being sticky. I was using Smashbox BB for a while, which has the better coverage but a thicker texture. This product is the best balance for me at the moment, especially in the summer.

Normally I don't like pumps like this because they tend to break at random, but after 3 tubes of this I have never had that problem. You do lose some product with this type of packaging, but at this price point I'm not upset about it either.

on 5/25/2017 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! Is perfect for my super oily acne prone skin. The color matches perfectly my skin. Great coverage for a bb cream.

in order for this not to look cakey, you will only need a pea size. my technique is to use it by putting small dots of this on my face and spread them with fingers. i do the forehead first, then my cheeks, and last is my chin. then i just dab my favorite estee lauder dw foundation as a concealer on the spots this bb cream missed. (yes, it is a bb cream and it wouldnt cover perfectly) , which also saves more foundation. and in order for it not to clog your pores, after washing with your cleanser at night, make sure you also use some toner to remove some of what's left of it. this is the best bb cream i have tried so far.

on 12/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I already used one 20ml tube and I'm finishing a full size tube (50ml). I already purchased a new one, because this has become my number 1 face makeup product for everyday.

I'm around NC20-25 for reference. The color #27 is too dark for me, so I use #23. It's a bit light when applied but it oxidizes to almost match my skin tone. I use a little bit of bronze powder to warm a little bit, but overall it looks so natural! I love it. It doesn't bother my very oily skin (although I use it with the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector), it blends seamlessly with my skin with little effort, uniforms it (the coverage is rather light to medium, but I prefer it that way - it's buildable). It makes my skin look like skin, but in a much better version. After applied with powder on top it doesn't feel tacky or heavy at all. It's really comfortable to wear on a daily basis, I don't really feel it in my skin.

It can be applied with hands, sponge, or brushes. I prefer using my Zoeva brush because I don't like to have my hands with product.

Overall it's an excellent product with an excellent price (I usually buy it from ebay directly from Korean sellers). It's a keeper!

I thought this product was suppose to make your skin better. Too bad I havent noticed or heard any of that. If it doesnt make your skin better than there are way better concealers for that price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

First off I want to clarify to everyone that in order to get the advertised SPF in a product, you must apply 1/4th tsp. Scientists factor this in when rating SS. I tried using 1/4th tsp of this and boy was I ugly.

This is an okay product. It gives decent coverage. And the lightest shade (13) is ALMOST pale enough for me. I'm NC10 so it's not often I find a shade match. I would say shade 13 leans cool toned.

This actually reminds me of IT Cosmetics CC Your Skin But Better cream. Neither are HG quality to me, but you can save a lot of money ordering this instead. The IT Cosmetics option is not very rosacea friendly, whereas with the Missha I didn't have any flaring. The Missha doesn't have any snail secretion, but it does have a bunch of anti aging ingredients (IE collagen).

Now for the cons... it's too emollient for me. I found it very hard to set. I *am* very oily though, and live in hot humid Texas. The only foundation matte enough for me is Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse (my HG). Another issue is it got cakey quite quickly. I suppose if you're not using it for the SPF and you only apply 1 pump it'd be fine.

I probably won't repurchase. But I will admit it is a decent product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

If you are in Canada, this is available at T&T. Along with this I got a beautiful soft flat top foundation brush there--it is a great dupe for the Shiseido foundation brush, however the package is all covered in Japanese so I can't tell you the brand name. Anyhow, it is my favourite way to buff in and apply this! No 27 is my perfect match. After a few weeks' use, my sensitive skin hasn't reacted badly to it. ( I did use a fake tan on my face the other day which resulted in pimples but I hadn't been wearing the Missha for a few days then!) the high spf, skincare ingredients, perfect (!!) colour match, med-full coverage and the way it plays well with my skincare of choice (facial oils) make me inclined to repurchase. A good find.