MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

on 5/24/2018 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This replaced all my foundations at the moment. I find it a bit glowy and it gives the perfectly smooth, bright, natural look to your face. It really looks like there's no makeup. Of course, don't expect super full coverage but it is a high medium coverage, better than most of the foundations. The longevity is pretty amazing, especially because it seems slippery at first, but it hangs on in the most beautiful way, it doesn't crack or become weird, it just fades a bit. I set it with powder in my t-zone and on my chin. I am not super oily at the end of the day, I just have that healthy glow. I know the shade-range is awful for deeper skin tones, but for me, this is a blessing because I'm super fair with a neutral undertone. It might seem a little bit on the grey side but it blends perfectly and seamlessly even with my hands. Plus the high spf. I absolutely love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Shade: Natural Beige
This product oil control is great for 6-7 hours. The coverage is low medium coverage, the finish is dewy but matte *if you know what I'm saying*. I lived in the Philippines so I used products that is great for my oily skin.
***When I first used this product I feel itchiness on my forehead so I decided to use it as highlighter since the shade that I bought is lighter than my skin tone. xoxo
Read and Visit my Review of this product here: https://loiuseleneangeles.wixsite.com/mypointofreview

on 2/23/2018 1:52:00 AM

I'm a Nc 20-25, got the shade no. 21 , generally not liking the shade and its undertone , it is too gray , did swatches with every foundation/base makeup I have owned , it is the 'grayest' among all , just not a good undertone , I prefer much more a yellow undertone base.

The texture is nice , lightly scented , felt really comfortable on the skin , it gives a demi-matte, satin finished, if it is not for the gray undertone, I'll definitely be using this a lot.
The coverage was medium , not as buildable as everyone had rave about but it still gives the coverage I want , I have tons of hyperpigmenation , acne scarring and large pores , it covers up majority of my redness but some of my blemishes still peaking through , well i don't really mind it as concealer will do the job , it does blur out my pores .

It is an overall nice bb cream, but the undertone....Ugh
If they changed the undertone to more neutral I will definitely repurchase it again , but for now, it is a pass.

on 2/1/2018 6:07:00 PM

This is my current foundation and I LOVE IT! I have the No.13, a greish-pinky pale bb cream which fits my skin better than any other foundation I've used :) It's definitely on the dewy side - which is awesome for very dry skin like mine - but not supercrazy, it smells like sunscreen, and the only con I have to say (apart from not being cruelty free, I think!) is that it starts to come off if I don't set it with setting spray + powder!
I would totally repurchase but since it's not cruelty free and it's difficult to find where I live I don't know if I would! D:

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade 23, it's a bit too pink on my yellow-toned medium skin but I can still say it's not that bad at all. I would say that this has a natural coverage, and that's what I love about this because I don't like detectable makeup base on me plus it's not cakey! This is also oily skin friendly, it has a dewy effect which makes the skin looks healthy, but it still doesn't make my skin look like a disco ball by the end of the day unlike some bb creams and foundations. I love that this doesn't break me out as well which is a bonus. I took flashback photos and I don't see any white cast even if it says it has spf in it! Would definitely purchase again, the only thing I don't like about this is it's not that affordable, but this has 50 mL in it and for how it works I think it's reasonable!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bb cream / foundation! It is perfect for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing! I got it in the shade 13 and I have finally found my perfect color match for my very pale skin. Plus it has a SPF of 45 which just makes it even more perfect than it already is. Love love loooove it, so glad I found it, would recommend to everyone! :)

For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time but I will probably no longer repurchase.

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

on 2/20/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.