MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

Filtered by age: 19-24
MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade 23, it's a bit too pink on my yellow-toned medium skin but I can still say it's not that bad at all. I would say that this has a natural coverage, and that's what I love about this because I don't like detectable makeup base on me plus it's not cakey! This is also oily skin friendly, it has a dewy effect which makes the skin looks healthy, but it still doesn't make my skin look like a disco ball by the end of the day unlike some bb creams and foundations. I love that this doesn't break me out as well which is a bonus. I took flashback photos and I don't see any white cast even if it says it has spf in it! Would definitely purchase again, the only thing I don't like about this is it's not that affordable, but this has 50 mL in it and for how it works I think it's reasonable!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this bb cream / foundation! It is perfect for my dry skin and the coverage is amazing! I got it in the shade 13 and I have finally found my perfect color match for my very pale skin. Plus it has a SPF of 45 which just makes it even more perfect than it already is. Love love loooove it, so glad I found it, would recommend to everyone! :)

For awhile the Missha products were my go to BB cream. I loved the way they feel and also their high coverage. However, I did not like their smell because I am sensitive to smells and unfortunately their colour does not match well with mine. I still have some and will use them from time to time but I will probably no longer repurchase.

on 3/15/2017 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has such great coverage! It lasts all day on my oily acne prone skin. Only real problem (and this is a huge deal breaker for me) is that the shade is too gray! Definitely will not repurchase because of this.

on 3/13/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream is one of the most hyped BB creams out there and was said to be good for oily skin. I bought mine online at Althea Korea because they offer the best prize compared to buying it at the mall. I got the shade No. 23, Natural Beige.

When I tried the BB cream, the first thing that I noticed was that it's grayish and it has a perfume-like scent to it. I was scared that the shade won't match with my skin tone. Fortunately, when I blended it on my skin, it actually matched pretty well and the color progressively looked better. It provided a decent amount of coverage and has a dewy, natural finish. The BB cream's thick but it feels light and gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way, one pump is enough for the whole face. I just add a little more on the areas that need more coverage, like my acne scars. I'm not much of a fan of the dewy look because I'm naturally oily so I set everything with loose powder to tone down the shine. The BB cream lasted for about 5 to 7 hours on my face. I still got oily and had to blot once in a while but I noticed that I'm not as oily as I normally do.

I've only used this BB cream for a week and so far, I'm loving it. I haven't broken out from it and my skin looks and feels better, probably because of the skincare properties it has. Overall, I am satisfied with the performance of this BB cream. I highly recommend everyone to try it. It's perfect for every day use.

on 2/20/2017 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

My holy grail face product! I love this stuff! The right light amount of coverage for me that feels good on the skin.

on 2/20/2017 4:36:00 PM

This stuff totally lives up to the hype if you can find your shade. I use shade 21 and it covers very well. It's not too yellow or too pink. It doesn't leave skin too shiny or leave too much of a mask to the point where you have to dip your face in powder (this is a common issue I have with Korean bb creams). It doesn't show dry patches and looks natural. It is also a great value, you can get a large tube on ebay for $15 with free shipping or $8 for a small tube. I also find a tube lasts longer than most Korean bb creams. Missha also sells a primer for bb cream that gives a pearly finish. I also love the high spf, which is one of the reasons I mostly use Korean bb bream as opposed to foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really love this product for the winter when my skin is drier than normal. I have very oily skin in the summer, but when Canadian winter hits I get a lot of dryness alongside super fair skin. I have no.21, which is the closest match to my skin (MAC NC15/Estee Lauder 1W1) although this has a more grey/pink undertone compared to my yellow undertone but you can only see the difference if you're a perfectionist like me. It looks super grey when you pump it out but after you've blended it in it oxidises to a more natural skin colour.
If my skin is really dry then I don't set this with any powder and it dries down very nicely, and I like the light-medium coverage of this plus the fact that it has some spf and I can easily blend it in with my fingers.
Be warned those who want to try this, this product can range from $10-35 depending on where you buy it from, if you order from Korea or some international retailer it is much cheaper than ordering from a local retailer (shipping is way longer tho). I got mine for $15CAD off amazon prime, amazon is really good about not selling counterfeits but I would still recommend reading the reviews to see if it's legit.
The reason I gave this four stars is because it has only five shades, and the darkest is seriously not dark at all. I know that it's standard to only offer three shades with Korean brands, but omg guys get it together

I love this because it gives me a light/medium coverage but it actually SETS unlike a lot of other bb creams. I don't feel the need to powder when I wear this and if I touch my face, it doesn't feel sticky, which I really appreciate. I use the shade 21 and it matches my nc15-nc20 skin perfectly. When you first apply it, it does have a bit of a gray cast, but after 15 minutes or so that goes away and it ends up matching your skin. It's also extremely cheap and it has SPF 42 which is amazing.

on 10/23/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My skin has a lot of redness, occasional pimples and other imperfections, so I need a product that provides a heavy coverage while looking natural. This BB cream alone is not that product, and I use it together with another BB cream for a better coverage. Nevertheless, this product is an essential part of my makeup routine, and I have gone through 4 bottles now.

I start with spreading this BB cream all over my face with my fingers. After that, I dab more product to areas with imperfections. To ensure that everything is in place and blended, I blend everything in using the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. To finish off, I dab a small amount of Dr. Jart BB Dis-a-pore on my t-zone. This provides more coverage, and makes my face less shiny.

I have tried endless amount of foundations, concealers and bb creams, and this is absolutely the best method I have found. Maybe one day I'll find the HG product that does what these two do together but until then I'm happy to continue my layering technique Using these two together covers all my imperfections, makes my skin look healthy and glowing, while also lasting all day. I wouldn't recommend this to some one with oily skin though as I feel that Perfect Cover is not the best for oily skin.

* Edited: My skin has become considerably better, and as I have no imperfections anymore, Perfect Cover is now my HG product that I use on its own. The shade 13 is perfect for my pale skin.