MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 1/23/2017 4:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Would not order again. Shows up my dry spots, doesn't last good for even few hours (unless I use a massive amount ~2ts of moisturiser and primer both) and too shiny for my liking. Decent coverage but that doesn't last - starts to disappear soon from spots such as chin, near the nose and cheeks.
A disappointment really after I heard that this was supposed to be a holy grail product to so many.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I do not recommend this product for anyone with oily skin because I had noticeable separation in the most oily spots on my face, and I used Ben Nye setting powder which works very well for me. One thing I can say is that I have not noticed any sort of greyness to this bb cream. It goes on like a dream, feels like a dream, and has SPF in it. It just does not have any longevity to it and, while wearing MAC Pro-Longwear over it, my makeup essentially melted off... In 30F temperatures... Bottom line, do not buy if you have oily skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail BB-cream. I've used it on and off for almost four years, and no matter how many other BB-creams and foundations I try I keep coming back to this one.
As a pale girl i swith between no. 13 and no. 21, some might say that the undertone is too grey but for me it works perfectly. Most foundations either look to orange or pink on me and it just looks so unnatural.
The coverage is light to medium, which i like because no matter how much I put on it doesn't look cakey or make my pores feel clogged. I have dry skin so I'm not sure how this would work on oily, since it does give a slightly dewy finish, but it goes away quite fast. The only downside is that the colour options are limited, as for most BB-creams.
In conclusion I'd recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice dewy finish
- Natural finish
- Good coverage
- Amazing SPF

Cons-
- Not long lasting
- Limited colours

This product was my introduction into Korea beauty products! I love the way it makes my skin look. It has pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wouldn't say medium coverage, but definitely a step up from American BB creams. And my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't break me out!

My only small complaints about it is that my oily skin breaks the makeup up after a few hours (that's with powder). And the colours are pretty limited. Fortunately, I found one (no. 21) that matches me pretty well. It does go on a bit grey toned at first, but after a couple minutes, it warms up.
I

on 8/22/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the consistency and went on my skin very smoothly. The only thing is that I find the colour a bit too dark/greyish cast for my fair/light skin with neutral/warm undertone. Good medium coverage. Would repurchase if the colour was right! Didn't break me out too.

My favourite BB cream!! I have combination to oily skin and have the worst oil spills in my T zone area. Although I wouldn't say this is the oil control master, it doesn't break me out at all or clog my pores. I feel it stays in place and doesn't slip and slide. I only trusf Korean BB creams and have tried MANY brands: etude house, holika holika, skin79, garnier, etc. Missha offers the broadest range of skin colours and really works well for me!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in #13. OH. MY. GOD. I have found my HG!!! I am extremely pale, and when I first apply this, it's a shade too dark but it oxidizes to a lighter color. You *almost* can't tell I have bb cream on. ;) It leans a tiny bit on the pink side, but nothing like traditional pale drugstore foundations do. It has a strange texture. The best way I know how to describe it would be a very thick, but very creamy sunscreen. It's comfortable to have on surprisingly and it leaves a slightly dewy finish to the skin that is very flattering. Not the "I've been sweating like a pig" look lol. I am on Accutane currently, and my skin is drier in my already dry areas, but not completely dried out... yet. On the flakey parts of my face, I mix equal parts this bb cream and my e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer (the green one), and you can't even tell I have any dry flakes. It works like a charm! This bb cream alone is moisturizing but since I'm on Accutane, I need to go the extra mile. I have really bad hyperpigmentation scarring, and this doesn't completely cover them, but it majorly tones down the red/purpleness and creates a perfect base. A good concealer can cover what's left. I like to use the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer because it doesn't cling to dry patches. This is definitely a very good medium coverage bb cream. Also, you can layer this as much as your heart desires and it will NOT look cakey AT ALL! It has a faint scent. It smells a little grandma-y but nothing terrible. The packaging is very sanitary and sophisticated looking! This doesn't settle into my smile lines (lots of foundations do that to me)!! I would recommend this to everyone!

Also, I ordered this off of amazon and got it for $10 and some change (shipping included) which was a super good deal.:)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was an ok bb cream I would recommend to people with dry skin but not oily skin!!! It has a lot of coverage like a lot it's just like foundation that's like the best part of it but it's to heavy

Great coverage and quick to put on. Easy to blend, but putting too much on will make you look pale. It's moisturizing for the winter months. Though I have oily skin, wearing other foundations will not apply as smoothly as this does in the cold weather. Completely recommend

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this bb cream, it has the perfect coverage and it doesn't break me out.