Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

3.9

Current "Dream Care" Formula: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried a sample of this along with the matching shampoo and it was ok. I would definitely use it again if I received it for free, but I don’t think I would purchase it in the future, as I didn’t find it (or the shampoo) particularly hydrating. I would even say that I maybe felt it was a bit drying. I found it took longer to blow dry my hair as well. I find the Suave argan oil conditioner to be much more moisturizing. It did smell nice and the scented actually remained lightly in my hair (which never happens with my hair for some reason). Not a terrible product but not the best.

Makes my hair so soft and smells soooo good! Like jolly ranchers. I’d love to find a cruelty free conditioner that compares but I haven’t yet ;(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for hydrating!! It gives my hair more moisture than most conditioners I've used. It actually works.. and it's cheap! My hair stylist also has told me that my split ends don't look as bad as they used to and that I've been doing a good job taking care of my hair! The only thing I've changed is using this conditioner...
expensive stuff isn't even worth it when u can use this!

Edit: I bumped this up to 5 stars because I've tried to use other things just to see how they work in comparison to this and this is still better! I just bought another tube of this stuff... this may be my 5th or 6th tube?! Love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Got a sample of this smells strange it washes well, and leaves my hair really soft, but thats the silicons in it.

Nothing special...

VERY MOISTURIZING
VERY THICK
SMELLS FANTASTIC
MY HAIR IS SOFT AGAIN
always make this product forever and ever!!!!!! will repurchase! how is this product so inexpensive!!!

I love this stuff. Gives me great hair. And the smell is my favorite.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this conditioner and matching shampoo! I've had horrible luck with Pantene in the past so it's nice to find a product from them I really like. This is so nice and thick, smells AMAZING, and makes my hair super soft and manageable. I used to use Avalon organics hair products but found they had zero detangling properties so I had to find something else. I really recommend this for someone looking for a great conditioner on a budget. I will probably get the bigger size with the pump next time, that's how much I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hands down my favorite conditioner! Makes my hair so soft but without weighing it down. Looks healthy and shiny.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have tried this several times now but it just does nothing for my hair.
I can save my money and buy Suave to achieve the same results.