Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner

Current "Dream Care" Formula: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this for hydrating!! It gives my hair more moisture than most conditioners I've used. It actually works.. and it's cheap! My hair stylist also has told me that my split ends don't look as bad as they used to and that I've been doing a good job taking care of my hair! The only thing I've changed is using this conditioner...
expensive stuff isn't even worth it when u can use this!

Edit: I bumped this up to 5 stars because I've tried to use other things just to see how they work in comparison to this and this is still better! I just bought another tube of this stuff... this may be my 5th or 6th tube?! Love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Got a sample of this smells strange it washes well, and leaves my hair really soft, but thats the silicons in it.

Nothing special...

I love this stuff. Gives me great hair. And the smell is my favorite.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this conditioner and matching shampoo! I've had horrible luck with Pantene in the past so it's nice to find a product from them I really like. This is so nice and thick, smells AMAZING, and makes my hair super soft and manageable. I used to use Avalon organics hair products but found they had zero detangling properties so I had to find something else. I really recommend this for someone looking for a great conditioner on a budget. I will probably get the bigger size with the pump next time, that's how much I love it!

VERY MOISTURIZING
VERY THICK
SMELLS FANTASTIC
MY HAIR IS SOFT AGAIN
always make this product forever and ever!!!!!! will repurchase! how is this product so inexpensive!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Hands down my favorite conditioner! Makes my hair so soft but without weighing it down. Looks healthy and shiny.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have tried this several times now but it just does nothing for my hair.
I can save my money and buy Suave to achieve the same results.

My hair is color treated over old highlights fried by the Florida surf and sun. I fell for the Pantene Repair and Protect campaign and picked up that 6 months ago. (Another review). Because of that experience I purchased the rectangle ish big bottle of daily moisture renewal with the pump. Love the packaging, the scent, the creaminess, the spread through my past shoulder length hair. BUT its more drying than the repair and protect formula:(. I expected it to be lighter since it says daily in the name, but I thought my hair is resting in the winter down in FL so no big deal. Well it is_ my front pieces of hair that used to be highlighted feel scrunch y on the 2nd day. Odd, because it feels good right after rinsing out and when dry the first day. The 3 lippies is because its light enough that my daughters virgin frizzy blond waves bounced back after being weighted down by the other formula. Always interesting how different hair responds

I normally dye my hair jet black but it's almost black naturally. On top of that I have done everything to my hair that is not usually recommended. I bleached it to white over the black dye, colored it all colors of the rainbow, and even dreaded it in the past. THIS is the only conditioner that has truly helped me through all of it. Idk how many times I've had stylist at salons ask me "how did you do all that at home and keep your hair so soft?" Just pantene from Walmart! Don't get me wrong I will do others things when I first bleach it, or the occasional home remedies like coconut oil, but that is still rare. This stuff is cheap and the best I've ever used. I blown all kinds of money on my hair with high end products that I had to order from over seas or get only at salons and none really compare. Call me simple but I speak the truth. The ONLY thing I don't always like is that if you over rinse, it will feel a bit stringy or stretchy when you get out of the shower. Still once my hair drys it's silky soft. BTW I usually just use the cheapest crap shampoo that the dollar store has before this.
Yea I live at the beach in the south so my hair also faces sun, swamp humidity, salt water, heat, chlorine, etc.

Popular Conditioners