Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax
Naturally Bare Honey WaxNaturally Bare Honey Wax

1.0

Zea Mays (Corn) syrup, fructose, glucose, saccharide hydrolysate, sucrose, glycerin, water, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, honey, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, acetic acid, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This did not work at all. As a veteran self-waxer, I used to use the Sally Hansen "Brazilian Wax" but they must have changed their formula because suddenly hairs were not coming out like they used to, just breaking off or left behind. So I decided to find a new waxing product, one that wouldn't be difficult to use and would get the job done. That's when I came across this waste of money....and time!

This is NOT your classic sugar wax. Sally Hansen used to make a sugar wax that was pretty decent. I don't know what this is. All I know is that when I applied product and pulled the strip as directed, only a few hairs came out, the rest were left behind in a sticky mess. In short, the wax did not come off my skin. The only bonus is that it washes off easily with water. They use these weird clear plastic strips instead of the traditional cloth ones, and let me tell you, they suck. They don't do a good job of adhering to the wax at all. So I tried some cloth strips that I had, which worked a little better but still didn't get the hair.

I wish that Sally Hansen would go back to their traditional formula for the "Brazilian Wax", because that always used to work well for me. Save your money on this one ladies. The search for the perfect waxing kit continues...

on 6/18/2009 3:37:00 AM

I really want to love this product. I decided to start waxing my bikini line at home, and this was the first product that looked fairly simple for beginners. I thought I was doing everything correctly, but when I removed each strip NO HAIR came off. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

The first time I used this, I had no problems.. then I tried using it a little more, and it didn't pull up very much... I'd have to go over the spot over and over.. A little hard to spread, sometimes too much sometimes too little... sticky.. eh

Anyway this sat under my bathroom sink for a while...

I then used this again tuesday, It is thursday night... my skin is RED, bumpy, blotchy... it looks like the beginning of an acne breakout before the pimples get white heads... and it's been two days!! Mind you.. I don't have sensitive skin. Thanks Sally, I hate your nail polish, I hate your nail filers, now I will just never buy anything of yours EVERRRRRR

Popular Body Skincare Products