Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax
Naturally Bare Honey WaxNaturally Bare Honey Wax

2.7

Zea Mays (Corn) syrup, fructose, glucose, saccharide hydrolysate, sucrose, glycerin, water, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, honey, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, acetic acid, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

on 1/23/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst product - it does not work *at all*. I do not have especially coarse or difficult hair to remove, and have had lots of success with other kits. This literally did not remove a *single* hair. I tried rubbing the strips between my hands, and when that didn't work, warmed it up with a blow dryer, which still did not work. Ridiculous, don't waste your money.

on 3/29/2010 5:15:00 PM

After trying the Sally Hansen lavender wax kit (the lavender wax is VERY hard to clean up/remove) I tried this honey wax kit. LOVE IT! Clean up is a snap because the wax washes off with water - no scrubbing or peeling off required - and depending on where you use the wax, you can even jump in the shower to rinse off instead of your body parts being glued together until you're able to pry the wax off. I hope this honey wax kit is never discontinued! I forgot to mention - this honey wax doesn't have to be heated; you can use it straight out of the tub, which my previously heated-wax-burned-skin appreciates!

I just tried this out, and while it worked decently on me, it also coated me in hives. Not a fan. If you can get it to work for you without the allergic reaction, it's decent. Overall, it's not worth the price or something i'd ever try again.

Popular Body Skincare Products