Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax
Naturally Bare Honey WaxNaturally Bare Honey Wax

1.5

Zea Mays (Corn) syrup, fructose, glucose, saccharide hydrolysate, sucrose, glycerin, water, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, honey, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, acetic acid, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

on 4/20/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Use paper you guyz that funcky ass plastic shit don't work....try paper promise it workz

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This did not work at all. As a veteran self-waxer, I used to use the Sally Hansen "Brazilian Wax" but they must have changed their formula because suddenly hairs were not coming out like they used to, just breaking off or left behind. So I decided to find a new waxing product, one that wouldn't be difficult to use and would get the job done. That's when I came across this waste of money....and time!

This is NOT your classic sugar wax. Sally Hansen used to make a sugar wax that was pretty decent. I don't know what this is. All I know is that when I applied product and pulled the strip as directed, only a few hairs came out, the rest were left behind in a sticky mess. In short, the wax did not come off my skin. The only bonus is that it washes off easily with water. They use these weird clear plastic strips instead of the traditional cloth ones, and let me tell you, they suck. They don't do a good job of adhering to the wax at all. So I tried some cloth strips that I had, which worked a little better but still didn't get the hair.

I wish that Sally Hansen would go back to their traditional formula for the "Brazilian Wax", because that always used to work well for me. Save your money on this one ladies. The search for the perfect waxing kit continues...

Popular Body Skincare Products