Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Sally Hansen Naturally Bare Honey Wax
Naturally Bare Honey WaxNaturally Bare Honey Wax

1.0

Zea Mays (Corn) syrup, fructose, glucose, saccharide hydrolysate, sucrose, glycerin, water, chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, carica papaya (Papaya) fruit extract, honey, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice, citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, acetic acid, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Didn't remove a single hair... I followed the instructions and tried both room temperature and warmed wax didn't change a thing. I even tried it on my face, since I figured the hair is more fine and easier to remove, but nothing the Veet strips for face worked better. :/ Waste of money. I have thick coarse black hair if that helps.

Avoid this product it doesn't do anything. At least it is easy to wash off.

on 1/23/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the worst product - it does not work *at all*. I do not have especially coarse or difficult hair to remove, and have had lots of success with other kits. This literally did not remove a *single* hair. I tried rubbing the strips between my hands, and when that didn't work, warmed it up with a blow dryer, which still did not work. Ridiculous, don't waste your money.

on 9/13/2009 9:38:00 PM

I have very fine hairs so I figured I could use anything to remove my upper lip hair. No such luck. I tried my upper lip with multiple strips and nothing came off (it FELT like something came off, but my dark stache hairs were still there). I tried between my brows, and it only removed the blonde hairs, not the dark ones. I also tried the hairs above my bellybutton, again the blonde hairs were removed but not the darker ones. What a waste of a product. I did like that it was clear, however, and I could see my hairs embedded in the wax before yanking the strip off (to find that no hairs were removed - arg!).

Update: Few days later, I discover my upper lip has broken out in several small white pimples! Ahh!

Popular Body Skincare Products