Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Mary Kay Subtle Tanning Lotion

4.5

on 3/27/2013 6:12:00 PM

I have had hit or miss experiences with subtle self tanners, so has no real expectations. I am pleasantly surprised by this. It has a natural color to it and it develops slowly day by day. This also helps me not have obvious missed spots that are hard to fix. I am also pale with a pink/neutral undertone so it doesn't have any orange ish tint.

I love this self tanner! I am pale, and everything I have tried in the past left me orange. After using for 3 days I have a very natural looking tan, and the best part is it doesn't smell awful like most self tanners! love it!

on 7/15/2008 9:15:00 PM

Something in Jergens (the most popular gradual tanner) irritates my skin- I get bumpy and itchy... bleh. So when I saw this in the catalog, I had to try it. LOVE IT. It is VERY gradual, which is great because you don't get an obvious line where you left off and its pretty goof proof. On my super pale skin, it gave me a subtle believable tan. People noticed I looked less pasty, but thought I just spent a weekend outside! The smell is superb; kind of like a citrus but not at all "fermented". Highly recommend!

on 5/17/2008 11:10:00 AM

My good friend started selling MK a little while ago and invited me to her kickoff party. While there, I decided to try a bunch of stuff (why not, eh? my friend makes money, I get more makeup...) and i went crazy. Including the purchase of the subtle self tanner. I am so happy I found this! I am super fair- my friends tell me I glow in the dark! And this product gave me a great glow that looked natural (most I try make me look orange and very fake). I got asked if I had spent time at the beach! It was great! I don't know how this works on darker skin, but I imagine that the color would be darker.

Oh, and buy 2. The first one will be gone in about 3 weeks if you use it daily for the first week.