LORAC Starry Eyed Baked Trio - Starlet

Filtered by skin type : Other

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING. I've been an eye shadow junkie for 25 years and own over 100 shadows, ranging from Wet 'n Wild to Dior limited editions. The blendability, pigmentation and depth of color of this brand is superior.

I am really picky about purples and shimmer is tricky on older skin. This palette handles those challenges beautifully. Not cheap, but you get a lot of the product and the quality is worth every penny.

Great item ..... I like the fact that all three colors work terrific with each other (I use the lighest color as a base, the mid-color on the corners and crease and the bottom purple color works as a great liner and all three create a pretty look ...... I top off with my favorite Dior Iconic mascara and I am good to go. The quality and pigmentation is excellent and the trio is truly a bargain @ $24.00. I am not a fan of purples at all, but yet this trio is the exception ...... works beautifully on brown eyes as well as I can see this just as beautiful on other eye colors.

OH MY.. love it!! I have never tried Lorac eyeshadows.. but they are fab! Colors are pigmented and they last! These colors make my blue eyes pop! People kept telling me how good I look.. but they couldnt tell what was different! Run to get this!! I am going to try more!

Top Rated Eye Shadow