LORAC Starry Eyed Baked Trio - Starlet

Filtered by age: 19-24

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

love love love Lorac's trio's. i own all of them and i love very single one of them. they are very blendable, buildable, and pigmented. simply gorgeous!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I don't know why I don't wear it more often. Last time I wore it, I received a lot of compliments. However, the compliments were from several middle-aged men. I swear I did not look like a prostitute though because I was wearing my Taekwondo dobok (martial arts uniform) and I wore the eyeshadow trio subtlety with the lighter purple color on the lids, a small amount of the dark purple in the outer corner, and the champagne color on my browbone.

Anyway, the pigmentation is great, the texture is fabulous, and its blend-ability is superb. Colors are beautiful for my light Asian skin and brown eyes. Perfect for creating a purple smokey eye. The colors work together, can work alone, and with colors from different palettes.

Price is reasonable for such high quality and 3 shadows. That's basically $8 per color, and there is A LOT of product. I feel like it would take me a very long time to go through the whole thing, even if I did use it daily.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

At first look these are just beautiful shades right off the bat. They are very pigmented so a tiny bit does so much. I love that these are very easy to blend and can be used day or night. These shades are perfectly matched and you can use two colors or all three which offers multiple looks to play with. The one thing I do not like is the hard plastic shell casing. It is very easy for it to break if you drop it. Altogether though this is so worth the purchase price.

LOOOOOOOOVE everything about this shadow from the texture, lasting power, gorgeous casing, and perfect coordinating colors that blend into a metallic dream. Even though I know Lorac is a quality Iine I never would have thought these shadow trios were as amazing as they are and soo wish I ahd tried them years ago. I also have the Evening star trio but Starlet is my favorite for such a gorgeous popping brown champagne combo for a day look or going out. I have yet to not get compliments when wearing this all nite. I never buy palettes or trios mainly because I have so many individual shadows/Mac pigments but love that this trio makes things super quick with the perfect combos. I seriously don't get why Mac Shadows are so hyped as honestly they don't even begin to compare to the quality, richness, and pigmentation of my Lorac and Nars shadows. Flawless, buy asap if you haven't tried these. Hope they are never discontinued! :)

I think LORAC is a highly underrated high end brand. I think the quality of their products exceed their prices, even though LORAC isn't a very inexpensive brand. For example, this Starry Eyed Baked Trio is huge. It's a mineralized baked shadow trio in a dome shape and honestly, it's almost the size of one of MAC's mineralize blushes. Since I'm getting three shades out of it, I think $24 isn't that bad.

Also, the quality is superb. It's incredibly soft and buttery and highly pigmented. You only need a tiny swipe of your brush to get a great color payoff. It doens't have fallout like some mineralize shadows and it stays put on your eyes also.

As for the colors, they are gorgeous!! The lightest one is a light shimmery pink shade, I think it's comparable to MAC Naked Lunch. The other two are shades of shimmery lavender and deep purple. Combined, it makes for an amazing smokey eye look that's dramatic but not clownish.

I usually wear this trio as a dramtic smokey eye, I'm NC30 as a reference with brown eyes, but I think the colors are definitely wearable on a daily basis as a wash or paired with other shadows as well.

Highly Recommended!!

Awesome eye shadow. I wear this almost everyday! Great pigment. I wear mine with urban decay e/s primer. The color stays on all day. Goes on easy and smooth.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I LOVE my baked trio. Mine is the one with with purples( a light cream color, a light purple, and a deep purple) The colors go on true to form, their gorgeous. I recently got into LORAC shadows and their fantastic and I would defintley buy more but I dont think I will every run out of them

This gorgeous purple trio was everything I wanted LM Wild Violet quad to be- pigmented, shimmery, & long lasting. The colors are beautiful;They compliment ea other perfectly & really make my brown eyes pop. And like all Lorac e/s, they go on silky smooth, blend easily, & stay on 12+hrs.