OPI Dulce de Leche

OPI Dulce de Leche

4.2

Love this color! I moved and couldn't find it but I found it last week and just polished my nails and I fell in love all over again! It's definitely a must-have nude color, not streaky at all and easy to apply.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

This is a ugly ugly color.On me i saw no pink at all just a mud brown color.I will never use this again much less buy anothet one.

To Read all 156 Reviews, Login or Join

This is my favorite nude colour nail polish. It's a brown-pink. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this colour. Goes on even in two coats, and doesnt go on with noticable brush streaks. Looks fantastic alone or with a shimmer/glitter top coat. I'm on my 3rd bottle of this.

on 9/6/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love it! I just recently bought it at Nordstrom Rack. I have several shades of nude and light pinks, but nothing really comparable to this shade. It is a pinky-light browny nude and looks great with my warm and light-medium skin. Very sophisticated and wearable in any situation. Staying power was about average for me. Tip wear, minor chipping after 3 days (with topcoat). OPI brushes are the best IMO and application was easy. Highly recommended!

on 5/9/2015 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Out of all the OPI nail polishes, Dulce de Leche is among my 5 all time favorite colors. This is the kind of color you can never go wrong with it. Very natural nude shade but not too nude or too dark. I would describe it as a warm pinky-brown. On some lighter skintones I have seen it look like more of a mauvey pink but on my NW35 (tan with yellow undertones) it's definitely a lovely pinky brown shade. What I love most about this shade is the pigmentation, all I need is 2 coats and it's a perfect opaque color and it doesn't get gloopy or streaky. Does a great job of evening itself out and it dries quite fast. I'm also in love with the finish, it's has a great glossy look to it, looks like I professionally had my nails done. The price of OPI polishes always is a bummer but I do believe the quality is great and I don't start to see any chips in the polish till about 5 days or so later. I would say if you're looking for a nice every day neutral shade this color is one to check out. work appropriate but also very classy looking. Great color and quality.

on 9/14/2014 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

A staple for my nail polish wardrobe. Pinky/rosy/Brown - subdued, attractive, goes with mostly everything and doesn't show chips super easily. Two coats is opaque, so it's a quick and easy manicure procedure. Good stuff!!!

I spent the past few days looking at swatches of various O.P.I colors to find a good neutral. I was looking for a pink beige color, one that was like a french manicure without the white tips. After looking at many swatches of this versus "tickle my france-y" and "coney island cotton candy," I decided on this one and on me this isn't pink but a pale caramel. At first I was pretty disappointed because I was hoping it would look more pink like it does on some of the swatches I've seen. I posted a photo. So after I changed my view of it as supposed to be a pink to being more of a brown, I liked it more, but I am still on the search for a pale creme beige pink which is what I wanted to begin with. Skin tone makes a big difference in how this looks.

on 10/20/2013 1:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Sometimes you need a nice neutral nude nail, and this is it. This is job interview/work appropriate, and is perfect for when you want a subtle nail color.

This shade is not too pink, or brown, or gray. It did not make my pale hands look "dead" like some nudes can. My complexion is neutral.

It's classy and elegant

on 10/11/2013 3:51:00 AM

I love the smooth application , no streaks , well pigmented and super easy to apply . I like the tone of the color too .

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

To be honest I was disappointed with how this colour has come up against my skin... so much so I have posted this review the day after applying it! I have lost my summer colour as there has been NO sun here for the last few months... I thought this might add warmth to my hands but still remain flesh toned... it has come up a salmon.... almost rose toned pinkish type tone.... and it's suprisngly dark.... it does not come up light like in the pictures reviewers posted on here with these reviews... or I would have loved it! It looks more peachy in the pics online here... but in real life definitely more rosey. I am personally not a fan... and on my olive based but currently vitamin D starved skin... it's extremely stark and unflattering. A waste of my money, Once again greatly disappointed. Had to post about it.

Popular Polishes