MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick

MAC Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick
Dazzleglass in Get Rich Quick

4.3

on 2/20/2018 7:36:00 PM

Of course this gloss is a little on the pricey side, it is MAC after all. The color is lovely. I have several tubes of the "Dazzle Glass" product and this is my most worn shade. I usually where it when my hair is up because this stuff is crazy sticky.

I wish this wasn't LE!! I love this formula, typical stickiness of a MAC lip gloss w its trade secret vanilla scent. The color well my gosh it's brown in the tube which I liked, since I am in luv w brown & nice nude colors but it's more sheer, almost got a bit of reddishness to it, plus the iridescent sparkles that are all different colors which the light playfully picks up & enhances in diff lighting settings. So what's not to love? :) I think that I am probably a little bit on the "mature" (read: OLD!!) side for this, but I am very playful w my makeup & not afraid to try a risk, I don't have to worry about age appropriate school or work settings, so this is a very FUN color. I bought it as some Xmas set a couple of years ago at Macys MAC, the rest of the set has been lost but this one lone stowaway remains, & I am sooooo appreciative that I didn't lose this. I tend to lose makeup easily, idk where it goes, I guess where the things like lost Chapsticks & mates of socks into a big black hole the continuum of nothingness, never to be recovered!! This would be perfect layered over a brown or nude lippie, but holds its own nicely just on its own without any "help/assistance." The glitter is the biggest thing I am a fan of, even if it's a little teenage-dream-queen teenybopper, I have a weakness for glitter. Geeks are attracted to shiny objects so I've been told :) I could see GRQ flattering any skin tone from pale, warm or cool even also WOC could really rock this or sun kissed skin (please fake bake man tan, tanning beds & sun exposure can cause your health to suffer. Fake it!!). I am a bit obsessed w MAC nude (& brown/beige) lippies & also glitter items so this is a match made in heaven. You know that poem "when I am an old woman I will wear purple?" Well I *am* an OLD WOMAN and I shall wear GLITTER! Glitter bombs all the way. :) :) :)

on 11/11/2013 6:23:00 AM

OMG the shimmer this product has is great plus it gives your lips just a slight tint if colour. My only fault to this product is that it is super sticky like really sticky and makes my lips feel wet. Other then that the product is good.

on 11/9/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been obsessed with MAC makeup recently. I also have been obsessed with nude lips with glitter shine. Its a great look for fall/winter. I went to the MAC counter today and grabbed this little beauty.

After getting hit on by the gay guy behind the counter, I decided that I DO in fact look like a young Debbie Harry and I HAD to grab some more items, but this little gloss is my fav. Its a dark natural lip color with tiny multidimensional copper,pink and purple glitter. Its super sexy and flattering with some MAC Perfectly Poised Mineralize Skinfinish and dark natural eye.

LOVE!

on 6/17/2013 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is my only Dazzleglass and while it holds its cons, the pros definitely outweigh them! The multi coloured shimmer it has makes it a very unique lip gloss. The base of this hopwever is quite sheer, which means you may have the ability to layer this over almost any lipstick like a nude for example. The stickiness is what I find irritating. I mean I hardly know what MAC put in their Dazzleglasses but the stickiness... would I recommend it? Yeah but only for people who are into shimmery lip glosses and don't mind a sheer base.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is probably my favorite Dazzleglass. I always wear it over a brown-toned lipstick, no matter whether it's a light or dark brown. This gloss adds a beautiful shimmer of iridescent pink and red glitters. It adds amazing depth to your lipstick and is utterly sexy. Will always keep on hand.

This is a great color for any olive toned girl. It's not too dark or sheer, just the right amount. Creates a nice lightly red lip (it comes out more natural "red" looking than brown on me) with beautiful sparkle. I use it alone when I dress up my eyes, but the tone can be changed up with a nude lipstick underneath, or making a bright statement with a red lipstick for more of a goth vampire (sounds funny but try it and you will know what I mean) look. As with any lip glass from mac, you will not be able to kiss anyone while wearing this.

on 8/27/2011 3:41:00 AM

Get Rich Quick was my first ever MAC lipgloss and my first Dazzeglass, as well. I fell in love with the color when I first saw it at the MAC counter. It's a deep, rich brown shade with lots of brilliant iridescent pink sparkles to it. I found this shade absolutely stunning and no less gorgeous on the lips. It really dresses up your lips, whether you're wearing it alone or over a lipstick. I find that it works best when worn with a lipstick in a similar shade. Quite a few people may shy away from brown lipgloss shades but this one is quite stunning and just makes your lips look gorgeous in a dramatic way. I would highly recommend it. The color isn't too bright but the pink sparkles lend something extra-special to this gloss. Wear it for when you want your lips to stand out and be the focus of attention. I can't say enough good things about this shade...

on 4/2/2011 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Because of my dark skin this is a sparkly nudey gloss. The glitter just makes my lips pop. I just hate that there is so little product. I usually wear over my brown tone lipsticks. I ran out awfully fast and I have to buy again. Lucky for me ACW has it because this is a staple for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i love to use this lipgloss over nude lipstick to give it a little sparkle. alone it's a little to sticky for me and i have to add some type of chapstick or lip balm so it's not to sticky.