Euronext Clip-in Hair Extensions

Euronext Clip-in Hair Extensions
unstyled euronext extensionsEnter TitleEnter TitleEnter TitleEnter Title

on 7/19/2016 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to say it but these are by far the best quality extensions I have ever used. I constantly spend hundreds trying new brands and always go back to old faithful. They are pretty expensive for each box and I use two boxes, so that is my only negative comment. I wish they had more grams per weft so I wouldn't have to use so many clips. My sets last 8-10 months and I wear almost every day. Some sets are even color treated by my hair stylist.

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad new. The condition of these extensions is excellent! Maybe even too much so, I'm white but these can definitely be seen as too silky for my hair. And clipping them in, having shorter hair and buying only one pack is a no go. Too thin and look ridiculous. So buy another pack, and being new to extensions I don't put them all in, but enough to look somewhat normal. Its waaay too hot on my head. Even hairdressers say I have thick hair, so I understand maybe someone else might not have this problem. And say if they were sold in a more realistic length, where I didn't feel I was becoming someone else I might be more interested in them. Oh well selling them on ebay as we speak. Just saying my experiences!

To Read all 61 Reviews, Login or Join

Hi ladies :) So a few years ago I made the cool mistake of asking my stylist to switch up my (well taken care of) beach blonde hair with some "dimension" by adding some darker blonde low lights. I ended up with gray hair. It was so awful, but she said the damage was done - so I had to dye it brown.

It came out black..I cried. I went to another salon in desperation and they gave me a soap cap. YEP you read that right, and it burned the top section of my hair off at the scalp. I had about 2 inches of hair covering the entire top of my head, where my normal part used to be. I had to switch my part (so awkward) and learn to hide it.

In comes Euronext. Since these were the quickest option, I went to Sally's and got them. Over the years, I've had at least four pairs. One 14 in chestnut brown, one 18 inch Expresso, and two pairs 14 bleach blond, one of which was dyed brown when I changed up my hair.

Fast forward to today - I'm ready to branch out and try something new. I'm getting married in October and want to have really big nice hair. I'm incredulous about every brand I've come across, including Bellami. There are just too many mixed reviews to make a hard decision.

I've nixed Luxury for Princess and Zala due to multiple claims the hair is not 100% human remy hair. Recently I tried buying hair directly from the hair store to make my own extensions, but truly, don't waste your time. I did it and the woman sold me Yaki (!!!) and though I could't tell the difference initially, it still bugs me that I was ripped off after spending hours sewing the wefts and clips together. Now I'm on the hunt for my next brand.

*Keep in mind, I straighten or curl constantly and wear them every time I go out... even in pony tails. So my 3 stars is mainly due to the fact that the hair DID last me quite a while, but not 4/5 because of the thickness and split ends*

Pros:
The clips - they're the best. Much better than the ones you buy at hair stores. Euronext's clips are small, silver and hide perfectly under the hair. Best part is they don't tug my hair out and they stay put.
When they're new, they're pretty impressive. They're soft and nice, I've never had problems curling or straightening them and I'm pretty sure it really is remy hair.
They lasted me quite a long time - at least a year or more. Though, the ends will start to be tattered and split, so you will need to trim fairly often to maintain.

Cons:
These will definitely give you length, but unless they're cut close to your actual hair length, it won't give you too much volume. They're thin- about 80g of hair, but when you really need some good, locally bought hair, its not a terrible option.
There are only two options on sizing - 14 and 18 inches. I would really prefer a 20 inch option because the ends are prone to stripping/split ends. The little white split ends stand out against the hair which means you have to trim them often to make sure the ends don't be come ruined.
The price keeps rising, the product has stayed the same or slightly diminished. My blonde set of 14 inches were incredible, they're soft and luxurious and I wore them almost daily for a few months. But my brown pair didn't hold up quite as well.
It will last you about 6 months - year. You can push it, but the ends of my most recent 18 inch expresso look extremely rough and unwearable now.

Overall, I can't hate on Euronext. It pains me to give them a 3, but all things considered, they're good extensions. I like that they give you two extra clips and two "tester" strands. I wish the ends held up better, all of my extensions are too short to wear now with all the trims! It also comes with about 8 pieces which is more than enough for me, but If you have a big ole head, you might benefit from more than one package, just be sure you have enough hair to cover the clips or it looks less natural.

Pro tips: If you're going for Euronext, get the 18 inch and take them to your next hair cut. Clip them in (and perhaps number or color code them somehow with a sharpie so you remember what order they go in) I took a pair in and had them cut to my hair and the difference is NIGHT AND DAY! They didn't look uneven and though they were a few inches shorter than I originally wanted, they did look the most natural I'd ever had them look.

Good luck on your search! I said I would repurchase these, even though I'm on the hunt for a "better brand" I will definitely report back with my findings and where to find my future reviews.

Ciao!

Let me start off by saying these extensions are not worth it ! These were my first set of extensions when I remember my first pair I remember them being the best thing ever now experiencing different brands I now realize these are not worth the price. These are $120-140 depending what length I got 18 inch 70 g ones for $140 they are soooo thin and The clips feel so cheap . I did dye them A few times and hold well. But I honestly rather spend an extra $40 for my bellami 20inch 160g . My bellami are so thick and long .

on 11/25/2015 7:33:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

These were the first set of extensions I ever bought. I'm after repurchasing them too. Here's my breakdown:

Price: Now paying 150$ for 18inch hair that's less then 100g. Just no. I think that's crazy.
Overall out of 5, I'm gonna have to rate it 2/5

Quality: Now given that I'm after buying various brands and then ended up going back to Euronext, it says something. They hold up pretty well, and most sets I've bought have lasted 6+ months, minimum. So for quality over all I'm gonna rate it 4.5/5

Customer service; Now the girls at Sally's are dandy. But Euronext has had lots of customers provide them with the feedback that they need to a) come out with longer sets (there should be more of a range then just 14inch and 18inch) and b) they need to make them have more weight to them (there should be more options then the 70 grams they currently offer) This has been a big thing among myself and my friends for the last 7 years, and I feel among many other shoppers as well. However on that note, at least their extensions are available at Sally's so it's super convenient to pick them up.
So overall 4/5

There overall score is 10/15, they're not a bad brand, but for what you're paying you could be getting better, if makeup alley would allow it, I'd rate them 3.5 based on the whole price issue for what you're getting. But all in all, good quality for what you do get.
Hope this helps those in the market!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've worn hair extensions for the past 2 1/2 years. Used premium designer keratin bond strands from Tony Odisho (Chicago company) to Design Lengths at Sally's. The keratin bonds looked great the first month or so, then they would begin to slide off (and once they're gone, thats it!) and my hair would begin to look piece-y and thin by month 2. Not a good investment for $200 for the hair and paying my stylist to apply. So I gave my heair a break and decided on clip-ins. I bought the Design Lengths and it was a nice color, the hair worked well. However I felt that the 18" felt thin and they didn't look as good a month or so in from wearing. I decided to try the EuroNext brand when I was ready for new hair and I fell in love. What I do is I remove the clips and attach microbeads to the wefts and apply them using the bead method. They stay in my hair well and even if they slip out, I can reapply instantly. They don't thin out as easily and even after washing once or twice a week and constant styling, my hair looks great months in. I typically leave them in for about 3-4 months and reapply with new hair. They're cheap enough to do it that way. Even the 14" hair looked great and felt great. Currenly I'm wearing the 18" jet black straight and applied it about 4 weeks ago. They still look full and feel silky. For some reason this pack shed like crazy but regardless they haven't let me down! Definitely a great option for those who like to change thier hair often and don't want to spend a fortune doing so!

Let me start of by saying I'm a professional hairstylist and I've been wearing extensions for about 6 years now, and have tried multiple brands and styles. I've repurchased these Euronext extensions 3 times now. These are really great, they barely shed and don't tangle or turn into a matted mess. I still have some that I've had for over a year that are soft and silky after many, many wears. But the price is absolutely ridiculous, and anyone with an average amount of hair would need 2-3 packs to have them look natural. 70grams for $150. You're looking to dish out quite a bit of cash.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used these extensions for years. Years! I then started buying online and paying more for better quality. These just never lasted very long, so I went through several sets of Euronext extensions. They tangled up, but they are a little cheaper alternative. I pay more now with a newer brand I found online, but the set of clip ins I have now are thicker and better quality. They're called My Fantasy Hair. I saw so many great reviews, and I see why now. I just wouldn't recommend Euronext because the hair is just not as soft, and they didn't hold up long. I have also tried Hello Gorgeous extensions and they were nice as well. They're a bit more expensive than MFH, but good quality. The other advantage of Euronext is they can be bought right at Sally's down the road. But I will also say that My Fantasy Hair only took three days to deliver. (They are in the U.S.) They also give you a free hanger and garment - like bag to keep the extensions in. I would really go with them or Hello Gorgeous. These are the only three brands I have tried.

I purchased Euronext 14 inch clip in hair extensions about 5 years ago for $69.95 but changed my mind about using them. The price has gone up to $129.95 for the same product now. I had completely forgot about them until the other day while cleaning out my closet. The keratin human hair extensions I had in my hair needed replacing and although the Euronext are on clips my hair dresser said she could easily cut the hair off the clips and use keratin to apply them to my hair. She said they felt like good quality extensions and should last a long while. She colored my own hair to match the chestnut brown Euronext extensions and they look great. Since she didn't place them up high on my head they are more like 18 inch extensions. I only wash my hair twice a week with sulfate free shampoo and a little conditioner on the ends. I sleep in them and they feel comfortable like my own hair. I have been using keratin extensions for a long time with no problem even though my own hair is baby fine, delicate hair. Keratin is what your natural hair is made out of. As long as you see your hair dresser every 6 to 8 weeks to check your extensions and take care of your hair you should see no damage.

Clip in hair is fine for some but for me I feel self conscious like they may show underneath my thin hair. Also, clips can irritate the scalp and cause hair loss if worn everyday in the same area. Whatever kind of hair extensions you wear, you have to take good care of them and be sure you find a qualified person that knows how to apply them correctly.

My hair is long past my shoulders and I have never felt better about it. By the way...
I am 65 years young. I take care of myself and still get compliments from young people. About a year ago I bought a used but very pretty Jaguar which makes me feel quite sassy with my long sexy hair. Hear this grandmama roar!

on 4/16/2015 11:10:00 AM

I have been reading makeup alley reviews religiously for a few months now, and I was surprised to find reviews for these hair extentions! After reading the mixed reviews I wasn't sure about purchasing them, but I'm so happy I did! I have super fine hair and these extentions are the perfect texture! I have dark brown hair and the expresso is the perfect match. They look so incredibly natural it's amazing! I love that the clips are so right compared to other extensions I've tried, they are so snug and I don't ever worry about them slipping. I am so happy with these extentions, if you have baby fine hair the texture and weight of these will be great for you.