Abercrombie & Fitch 41

4.8

on 12/6/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I remember working at A&F when this perfume came out. I set up the display, took a spray on my wrists and was confused. I worked at A&F but I was 18 or 19 at the time and I was into super sweet perfumes like candy. To smell such a flirty very floral perfume was new and I liked it! It was so fresh, floral and a little sweet. It smelled like summer flowers and smiles. I bought this and received a few for free. Abercrombie and Fitch may have a bad image to most, but there are some hidden gems inside the loud obnoxious store like this perfume.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

this scent is really great, it smells like a young and playful scent and at the same time slightly sweet, i like using this especially if I am dressing down or wearing jeans. Love the youthful smell.

To be honest I have no idea what's in this perfume but it smells incredible. It's definitely a summer fragrance, light but not too light. It smells much better on then when you sniff the nozzle. I really wish I could describe it more except for the fact that I can't stop sniffing myself!

on 11/23/2009 3:29:00 PM

OMG!! I first saw this about a year ago in the store. I tried it on and stopped breathing; it smelled sooo good! I had to buy it! everywhere I went, people complimented me, said I smelled amazing. Once, I went to a bridal shower and the mother of the bride came over to me and said I don't know who you are,but you smell heavenly. I have to get whatever your'e wearing!

I finished the bottle too soon. The problem was that I don't live near an Abercrombie store so I couldn't buy it again. Finally, a month ago, I found a store and bought it. I am in LOVE again. The price went up (40) but worth every single penny! MY HG PERFUME!!! I hope they never stop selling this!!

Popular Fragrances