Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion

4.1

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Cetaryl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good, unisex moisturizer. It has little to no scent and feels very user-friendly for all members of the family. My husband is NOT big on products like these but his hands get so cracked in the winter and he does use this. I like it for hands, legs, arms, feet if it's nearby and I don't feel like grabbing one of my more "girly" lotions. Very good, solid product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you're looking for a light, gentle moisturizer you can rub all over your body without worrying about stickiness or films left behind, this is a great option. It has a slightly fresh scent that disappears minutes after application and what's left behind is astonishingly soft, nurtured skin.

I particularly love using this all over my legs before I sleep because there's no greasy slipping and sliding between my thighs or behind my knees. It's reasonably cheap for a giant bottle and the pump packaging is both sanitary and reliable! I cannot get over the convenience of how fast it soaks in.

I need something heavier for really tackling the blistering desert that is Keratosis Pilaris on my arms, but when I need a quick dosage of moisture or hot weather has me avoiding greasier formulas, this is extremely handy. I'm going to continue to repurchase, especially when it gets warmer here.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/8/2016 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the Fragrance free version..

I like this lotion a lot but especially for tattoo after care! I have 16 tattoos and a little of this goes a long way during that healing itchy peely stage...it moisturizes without feeling greasy.
I personally prefer other lotions for body moisturizing so I keep this around for tattoo care mainly.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion in the Normal to Dry Skin Fragrance Free version to use after getting a tattoo. On the bottle it says enriched with vitamin B5 and skin essential moisturizers.

It says clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours. Clean, non-greasy feel. I would have to agree with these statements. It is moisturizing without being TOO much, which is important when it comes to tattoo aftercare, as too much moisture can cause scabbing.

As for using this as a regular body moisturizer, I probably will just to use it up. Since I don't have sensitive skin, I prefer fragranced body butters. But this is nice, it does the job and doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all.

I would not repurchase because a) the formulation and scent are not my preference and b) this product is made by Johnson & Johnson which is a company that does test on animals.

on 5/21/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great and inexpensive moisturizer that I use for my face mostly. I haven't broken out and it keeps my makeup from flaking when I wear this under.

If you cannot use scented lotions, please try this one out!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the normal to dry skin version in fragrance free. While I found this lotion moisturizes fine, it never sinks into my skin and it constantly makes me feel like I am sweating all over. I have dehydrated skin and have used multiple lotions, creams, body butters, etc. (even occasionally topping them off with a thin layer of Vaseline) on my body and have never experienced anything like this.

It is downright uncomfortable for me to use this and I've since passed it onto my sister who doesn't seem to mind using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have the normal to dry skin formula...my skin lately has been more on the dry side... this does nothing at all for me. My husband bought it a while back and I figure I'd give it a go since I ran out of my usual stuff. Anyway, it absorbs too fast, in my opinion, and my skin feels no softer/more hydrated for it. I have to use wayyyy too much. I use 10+ squirts at a time and have to constantly reapply. I'm using it up because I have it and don't want to just toss it, but I will definitely NOT be repurchasing this. It's really inexpensive, which is nice I guess, but then again, why pay at all for something that isn't going to work? I'd definitely rather pay more and get something that's actually going to do something!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG!! Love this Lotion i got the Daily Moisture in Sensitive for Normal to Dry Skin.. And Holy Cow this stuff is awesome... I have really dry sensitive skin that has been itcy sometimes lately and this stuff helps the itch and sinks right in!! Non-greasy lightweight which i love!! will totally rebuy!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

MY HG PRODUCT!!! Bought this to use on my tattoo I got last year and it works amazing. I also use it for my face underneath my makeup, and also for my arms and body. It’s so affordable, lots of product, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super smooth and soft. Doesn’t make me feel greasy or leave any residue. I love the packaging. Will keep on repurchasing over and over again. Highly recommend to everyone.

This product deserves more reviews.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Holy amazing. It smells and feels so good. I always recommend this, I have pretty dry skin and I use it everywhere. I had red bumps on my thighs almost like chicken skin and this lotion MASSIVELY reduced them, I dont know how. I love this stuff. It's like a drink for your skin.