LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder
Silky Underwear Dusting PowderLush Silky UnderwearSilky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 6/9/2017 8:48:00 AM

I like this powder! The bottle is like their little shampoo bottles, so you have to gently tap the product on to your hand, rather than shake, or you will dispense too much. It's finely ground, soft and silky. The scent of it is light and soft. I wasn't sure what to expect, maybe that it would smell like Lust or something. But it actually reminds me of the scent of Coppertone suntan lotion in the brown bottle, and I don't think it's overpowering or strong. It costs $10 for the smaller bottle, but I find I only need a little, so hopefully it will last a while.

on 1/26/2017 11:18:00 AM

I'm just gonna say it... I *would* buy it again if it wasn't in this stupid shampoo bottle?! Wtf. What a pain in the ass. I don't even remember how I got this, maybe a gift set? Idk

Anyway I never used it until a few days ago & discovered my husband goes crazy when I have this on. It makes your skin really soft but takes away any slip from lotion, so you just feel like you magically have really soft skin that smells like flowers& cupcakes & baby powder lol. I'll be honest the scent is not my fav but it's very light & I don't notice much it after putting on perfume. I would have never thought of dusting powder as a necessary step in my routine except maybe in summer... who knew

on 1/7/2017 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Great for shoes, sweaty feet, keeping humidity off skin, underarm refreshing. Smells lovely. Love it!

on 3/8/2016 8:01:00 AM

I had this and it had chunks of something in the powder maybe coco butter or whatever but it smells lovely its just that my body doesn't agree with any lush products I have always doubted their products are natural because they break me out like nobody's business I'll stick to regular powder but this does smell really good.

on 2/12/2016 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is such a lovely multipurpose product! It smells heavenly of jasmine, a pretty sensual smell that lingers on your skin a long time when used as a dusting powder. When the lush employee told me it had cocoa butter and would be lightly moisturizing I barely believed her - a powder that also mosturizes!? It's true though, and your skin truly is silky afterwards. I've also used this as dry shampoo a fair amount, and I think it works better than a lot of dry shampoos in spray form. Better scent, soaks up the grease better and best of all, doesn't leave your hair with a weird texture. When I dyed my hair darker I had to be more carful with the amount of powder I dumped in my hair as to not make it look dusty/grey, but it still works okay if brushed out well. For those of you out there who suffer from chub rub (love that expression, hate experiencing it) during hot summer days, this is helpful as well. Or if you simply get heat rash, this'll help that too. Lastly, you can sprinkle this on your bedsheets for an extra luxurious sleep! The packaging (bottle) could be better, but otherwise this is a fantastic buy.

on 8/12/2015 1:12:00 PM

I received this product as part of a Lush gift set (You're A Star). As a dusting powder, it works fine. It provides a little buffer for sweat and grime so your skin can feel refreshed and clean in muggy, sticky weather. My main problem with this product is that it smells like suntan lotion. I don't know if it's because of improper storage before I received the product or if it's just become stale (the date of manufacture was 3 months before I received it) but it smells absolutely disgusting. I don't get any florals from this at all, just the musty, oily smell of sunblock. It's vaguely plasticky and thoroughly vile. The smell aside, the packaging itself makes the product difficult to apply. The bottle I own is like any of their bottled shampoos or conditioners. You need to sprinkle this product in a dish and then use a makeup brush to apply it. It gets everywhere and a lot of the product is wasted from falling off the brush and floats around in the air only to later settle in every nook and cranny of my room. My dresser is an absolute mess after attempting to use this for a week. If it weren't for the horrendous smell, I might put up with the mess and inconvenience but, as it is, no way. This is getting returned.

Ingredients: Cornstarch (Zea mays) , Kaolin , Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao) , Magnesium Carbonate , Fragrance , Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) , Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides) , *Cinnamyl Alcohol , *Benzyl Cinnamate , *Linalool . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the one w the third picture's packaging. I think from what I'm reading from all the reviews that this is the best packaging LUSH has come out with. I use this also for chub-rub & I bought 2 of them coz the packages are too small intending to put it on my lovely lady parts but it has Kaolin! That is a hard mineral just like talcum so talcum has been linked to cancer because it's a hard mineral & idk all of the Geschichte but talc/kaolin=no on my bottom. But I put this on as a perfumed dusting powder all over my body either w an elf kabuki or an old Coty Airspun powder puff under arms, between thighs, crook of elbows, neck/under breasts & just all over. This is just the most ridic luxury product I don't technically need it but d--n I love it & will continue to repurchase coz I love being lightly powdery scented which I combine w LUSH solid perfume (I have 4 diff ones), lotion from VS or Bath&bodyworks & a perfume like MAC Turquatic, Jessica Simpson Fancy/Fancy Love, Paris Hilton CanCan or Snooki Couture are my current heavy duty rotation. This powder is strongly vanilla w Jasmine; it's divine! Spicy boozy vanilla not your cookie baking vanilla. Unisex scent very creamy a little smoky. I luv this even if it's a little excessive consumerism which ironically LUSH really seems against w their minimalist philosophy.

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

As a chubby girl, summer is the worst thing for me. Between sweat and "chub-rub", it's enough to keep me inside for 3 months. I read about this products from a fashion blogger for "chub-rub" and decided to try it. It smells wonderful, but the sweetness of the vanilla is not sickening, just lovely. Every morning I use a fat makeup brush to run it all over my body. It absorbs the sweat, doesn't get sticky, and keeps smelling sweet all day. It does not work for my legs or the "chub-rub."

The packaging is not my favorite. The one I have now is a bottle with a small opening. So I have to pour it in a bowl or plate to use a brush.

on 5/17/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Omg the smell of this should be a perfume first of all, second it's just fab sprinkle it anywhere youd like to stay extra dry, soft and smooth :) it's so lovely and perfect for in between my curvy thighs ;)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This smells exactly like suntan oil to me, which is not what I expected from something touted as a "jasmine" scent. If I wanted to walk around smelling like Banana Boat all day, I'd spray on some Banana Boatrather than chalk up my skin with a do-nothing powder that costs 3X as much! Sorry Lushthis one's a miss.

Video Reviews & Tutorials