4.1

on 10/16/2017 3:12:00 PM

I was told by the sales lady to use it as a toner before applying the Uriage light water cream. But I am feeling prickling pain on some blemishes with this combination.

When used alone, the Thermal Water spray can instantly lighten the redness and ease the itch on my cheeks which are dry and itchy and red and have bumps. It can also be use on any itchy spots including mosquitoes bites to just ease the itch.

But it is a little too expensive compared with vichy which I used to used but cannot ease itchy skin on the body.

on 10/13/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this thermal water more than the others I've tried so far (Avene, La Roche-Posay, Evian, and Vichy). The mist is very fine and evenly distributes the perfect amount to refresh your skin. In the morning I hold the nozzle down a little longer to saturate my skin and then gently dab with a towel to remove excess. I do not cleanse in the morning as I have quite a dry skin type and do not want to strip away the benefits of my nighttime skin care routine. I do use a toner and daytime skin care products after the thermal water before applying makeup. On those occasions when my skin is feeling especially dry and tight I use a quick spritz of this and it not only hydrates but also soothes/calms my skin.

I know some might think buying water in a spray can is crazy but I rather enjoy it. If you are into this sort of thing give Uriage a try - personally I find this is superior to the others. But that's just my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Decided to try this out when I saw a buy-one-get-one free promotion at the drugstore. Tried this spray five times to refresh my skin (with make-up) and every single time, it made me feel like scratching my face. The itch is very uncomfortable and lasts for at least 3 minutes and lingers for a while more. Now I don't know what to do with two of these because we can't return used items in the country I live in. Will go back to using my tried-and-proven brand, Avene, which worked on my skin, with or without make-up.

I find this rather weird, as it's just supposed to be mineral water... or did I just happen to get a bad batch?

Even the innisfree Green Tea facial mist (that contains a lot more ingredients and some mild fragrance) does not aggravate my skin in such a way.

UPDATE: It only irritated my skin when I have make-up on, and is fine on bare skin. I guess it kinda reacted with my makeup!

on 12/3/2016 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This thermal water is salty and leaves residue on my skin. Like any salt-water, it does itch my eyes if I spray too much. However, it helps my rosacea skin much more than Avene, Vichy and LRP, so I'll continue repurchasing it. I use it daily before my cream or oils.

Soothing and refreshing, but definitely not the best one I have tried so far. I prefer the ones from Aven and La-Roche. This one was not as hydrating as the other two and the drops were not so fine, but rather large, so distributing it evenly on your face required using more product, which makes it not economical at all. Won't buy it again.

Super refreshing thermal water! I personally adore the fact that it is a bit salty, since it leaves very natural feeling on my skin. My skin feels soft and moisturized. For me this works better thank La Roche Posay (which is also great). Thermal water was not in my bucket list, however since I started using I definitely made it must have (especially in summer). Don't expect miracles, but what I guarantee is that your skin is going to fee fresh & smooth

on 5/6/2013 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

While going through acne treatment in France my derm recommended this- I bought another bottle and use it whenever my skin is feeling tight or irritated. It is so soothing and refreshing! I will definitely repurchase! I'd like to use it under my moisturizer regularly, and to set makeup.

Great Spray toner. I use this magical spray pre primer to wake up and refresh my skin. The spray has lots of trace minerals in it that works wonders on the skin...like calcium magnesium silicum and potassium. Does the trick on my sensitive lackluster winter skin.

on 12/19/2013 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this thermal spray water instead of Avene thermal water just to see what is the difference.I have to say i prefer avene because this one have to much salt in it and it burns my eyes a little bit.Also it does not calm my rosecea skin.

on 11/20/2012 1:40:00 AM

Personally I prefer not to have too many layers of cream/lotion etc on my face, since my face clogs easily.
So I will use the Thermal Water as a toner.... And when I apply the moisturiser, it will be a little diluted and spreads easily too.

Popular Face Skincare Products