SinfulColors Dream On

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/23/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Chips like the dickens! No matter what I do, the same day I put this on my hands it chips. So annoying as this is a beautiful color. Would never repurchase.

I have this on rn, it's a nice color, it drys to a matte finish, which makes the color look more interesting, a bit streaky, take 3 coats for full coverage

To Read all 60 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this after viewing online swatches.However the version I have is not the original, & while neon not bright. Its also is very streaky & chips faster then any other Sinful polish I own. Bought this to match an outfit as I usual don't like anything purple outside of lavender. I love the color so on the hunt for a dupe with better quality but so far no luck. Purchased on sale at Walgreens for a $1 so no loss.I bought the last bottle of Dream on the was a bright purple the other bottles they had weren't.

on 6/29/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a bright violet color that is somewhat neon, but it's not light. Not sure if that makes sense. This violet pops out at you but it's not overwhelming. Some neon-like purples are very in your face but this is not.

This is a crelly formula and needs at least 3 coats to be opaque. It's got a slightly squishy look when done and dries matte. Gorgeous for summer and the toes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

While the color is nice and it dries fairly quickly, the formula is streaky and it takes a few layers to get a good, even look. The color isn't my favorite purple I have in stock.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful color that dries to a matte finish. Got at Walgreen's for a $1.99 to wear on my toenails but the finish makes me want to try it on my fingernails too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I ran out of Dream on #113.. I went to walgreens and picked up another bottle.. I get it home & its a different color than the original!! The original is a neon purple, which dried very streaky/thin and matte but was workable with a top coat.. the new one is still dream on #113 but lighter purple and not so much of a neon, also not as streaky or thin, much creamier in application and dried to more of a shine than the older version.. still a pretty & bright purple though!!

on 5/30/2013 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I have ever used. Absolutely gorgeous color! The shade is an eye-catching violet that works for any season. I mainly use these for pedicures because I like bright colors on my toes. I can't think of a single complaint about this nail polish.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I purchased this color for college football season along with Summer Peach (GO TIGERS!) and it is the perfect purple color if you use the right top coat (I use OPI). I did notice if you do not use a top coat, it can be dull. I do not use this if it is not football season, however, so I can see how some people say they do not reach for this color very often. It covers well because always use two coats and it lasts forever.

I don't use this color very often, I've used it maybe once or twice, but I have seen a lot of people use it and I really like this color. It's a very different color. It's very bright, maybe even a neon fuchsia color, it's very pretty, though. At first, I was hesitant to like this color because it does dry really matte which I do not like, at all. It does become an awkward color when you just apply it to your bare nails, so I recommend putting one coat of a white polish on your nails and then going over it with this color a couple times, and it will look SO much better! I probably would repurchase this. But it's not my favorite nail color ever.

Popular Polishes