SinfulColors Dream On

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

**Just to disclaim, I am reviewing the version of this product which has a glossy, creme finish and is more purple in colour - not the matte finish pink version.**

Dream On is another shade from SinfulColors where the colour and the finished product look lovely, but the formula makes the process of getting to the finished product very difficult. The formula is very runny, thin and watery. Whilst it isn't overly difficult to apply and manoeuvre on the nail, it does apply patchily - bald spots appearing seemingly at random. The polish doesn't streak, but the presence of these patches means you will need at least three coats to create an even manicure. The formula is the main reason that I gave a fairly low score, as the colour is pretty. It is a warm toned, bright purple with a hint of pink. It would be flattering on all skin tones, particularly warmer tones. It is a fun, bright, girly colour. However, I would recommend that you only buy this if you are willing to play very patiently with the formula. Otherwise, try and find yourself a better formulated dupe.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

NOTE: Dream On has changed from matte neon (old) to a semi-sheer glossy creme (new). The color is a medium purplish pink fuchsia with a glossy finish. Its semi-sheer, which gives it a juicy jelly-like look. Very pretty and feminine.

While the color is lovely, the formula is not on par with my other Sinful Colors. Looks streaky and patchy in 2 coats (crelly finish). I prefer to wear mine in 4 coats (opaque) which then gets rid of the streaks. Much slower drying than my other Sinful Colors. Chips like crazy, within a day. Available in New Zealand at Kmart stores for $6.

on 8/23/2015 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Chips like the dickens! No matter what I do, the same day I put this on my hands it chips. So annoying as this is a beautiful color. Would never repurchase.

I have this on rn, it's a nice color, it drys to a matte finish, which makes the color look more interesting, a bit streaky, take 3 coats for full coverage

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I wanted to love this after viewing online swatches.However the version I have is not the original, & while neon not bright. Its also is very streaky & chips faster then any other Sinful polish I own. Bought this to match an outfit as I usual don't like anything purple outside of lavender. I love the color so on the hunt for a dupe with better quality but so far no luck. Purchased on sale at Walgreens for a $1 so no loss.I bought the last bottle of Dream on the was a bright purple the other bottles they had weren't.

on 6/29/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a bright violet color that is somewhat neon, but it's not light. Not sure if that makes sense. This violet pops out at you but it's not overwhelming. Some neon-like purples are very in your face but this is not.

This is a crelly formula and needs at least 3 coats to be opaque. It's got a slightly squishy look when done and dries matte. Gorgeous for summer and the toes.

on 6/20/2014 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the color, but when I applied it, I was surprised that it was a flat finish. I figured I bought a bad bottle that dried out but I loved the color so I decided to go and buy another bottle. Surprise, surprise!!! This one had shine!! No matte finish. I did a little research and found out that some colors come in creme or matte finish. So my suggestion to you guys is to grab another bottle with the shine, it'll be so worth it!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

While the color is nice and it dries fairly quickly, the formula is streaky and it takes a few layers to get a good, even look. The color isn't my favorite purple I have in stock.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful color that dries to a matte finish. Got at Walgreen's for a $1.99 to wear on my toenails but the finish makes me want to try it on my fingernails too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I ran out of Dream on #113.. I went to walgreens and picked up another bottle.. I get it home & its a different color than the original!! The original is a neon purple, which dried very streaky/thin and matte but was workable with a top coat.. the new one is still dream on #113 but lighter purple and not so much of a neon, also not as streaky or thin, much creamier in application and dried to more of a shine than the older version.. still a pretty & bright purple though!!

Popular Polishes