Exuviance Skin Caring Foundation

3.9

Titanium Dioxide (7.0-10.8% (varies by shade)) Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclomethicone, Gluconolactone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Talc (amount varies by shade), Nylon 12, Glycerin, Polymethylmethacrylate, Polyethylene, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Linoleate (Vitamin E), Silk Powder, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, C9 15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Propylene Carbonate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499) < Back to the ingredients list

This foundation is perfect for my sensitive, fair, normal to dry skin. I finally found a color match to conceal my red undertones. It is not "pink" based like almost everything else!!! It is sheer and weightless, no powder needed to set. Just allow it to dry and you're good. Works best for me when using a small amount and not over-applying too thickly. It lasts all day, is fairly waterproof, and dries to a soft semi-matte finish. Does not crease or fade. No touch-ups required. Great sunscreen protection: I burn easily, and this really does the trick for me. I have been wearing this for 3 years and love it.

UPDATE: The formulation changed in 2016 to an SPF 20 instead of SPF 15. Good! The colors are different: the old Blush Beige is now Warm Beige, so watch that. This is a "dryer" application. The coverage is smoother, and it doesn't rub off as easily. It is a more "satin" finish rather than a "dewy" finish. I feel that I get more coverage, as it is more buildable (apply with fingertips). I really am impressed with this new formula. The anti-aging ingredients are gentle but effective: Lots of compliments on my skin and great results using this foundation. Exuviance made a good thing better.

I have been wearing this foundation for a few weeks and I have received so many compliments! I am 29 and I wanted to start a better skincare regimen and I love that this has anti-aging benefits in the makeup, as well as SPF. It has great coverage when used with a stippling brush or a beauty blender. I have oily skin and sensitive, so I do need a primer for a matte coverage and Urban Decays "Deslick" oil control over this to control my oil, but I have always had oiliness in all my makeups, even minerals. If you have dry skin, I recommend exfoliating on a regular basis, as flakes are more apparent if your skin is dry before application. No bad smell to it, a small amount goes a long way with this. Only downfall is the packaging, I can tell its going to be hard to get to the bottom of the bottle with just the pump.

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

Love this foundation! This has been the only product that my super sensitive skin has no reaction too. Coverage is beautiful and natural looking,great for all skin types but if you're dry you definitely need to make sure you moisturize since its a liquid to powder finish

This gave me major breakouts! Would not recommend for acne-prone skin

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been dragging my feet on writing this review because as good as this foundation is, I don't love it but I should!

Pros -
-Great color match
-Reasonable price for a mid to HE foundation
-Blends well
-Does not oxidize
-Lasts 10 - 12 hrs in a Texas summer
-Controls oil w/out drying skin
-Has SPF 15
-Has anti-aging ingredients
-Comes in a pump bottle
-Does not break me out

Cons -
-Product has an almost mousse like texture. Because of this, the pump stops working when you have used a little more than 1/2 the bottle.
-If you apply too much, it can look cakey (as can any foundation )

So, what's the problem? It's just not an exciting foundation. Basically, it's the family station wagon of make up. It's not a Ferrari! It's not flashy, but does everything you need for a foundation. So, I will buy it again but continue to test drive other foundations looking for my perfect fit.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ugh, okay, at first, I really liked this. It covered well... at first. Throughout the day, it wears away and my acne (I have quite a bit) is soooo noticeable. It feels like a mask! I'll probably use up the bottle though, just because I'm half way through it and won't be buying a new foundation til a while. I do like how the pump locks though - easy to travel with.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

We live in South Louisiana so it's very humid and hot here from March - Oct of each year. I have been searching for a medium, buildable coverage foundation that is still 'breathable' but doesn't make me look like a 'clay face'. I'm 39 yrs old and have always taken care of my skin (using SPF, etc.) but I have oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin so finding my HG foundation is a feat. I go to a dermatologist regularly and use Retin-A (mixed with moisturizer) 3 nights per week and use a AHA night cream on the other nights.

I have tried MUFE mattifying foundation, Estee Lauder Double Wear, MAC, Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation, etc. and none of them were exactly what I was looking for. In the past, I have had trouble with getting oily w/in 2 hours of applying my foundation and the make up 'sliding off' my face and seeing my pores through every single foundation that I have tried.

I love, love, love this foundation. I've only used it for the past 3 days but so far I love it. My routine: after washing my face in the morning, I put Skinceuticals vitamin c serum on my face (only 2 drops) and move it around my face, then oil free moisturizer, then Elta spf 41 tinted sunscreen (my HG tinted sunscreen btw.....I love it so much I begged my hubby to start using it to prevent skin cancer and he LOVES it and it is the only sunscreen that he will wear on his face because it is a MATTE finish) after the tinted sunscreen, use smashbox primer, then finally THIS FOUNDATION.

Today I finished my make up at 9 am and we left for our kiddos soccer tournment.....was at the soccer field from 9:30 - 5 pm and the first time in my life i did NOT blot all day. My makeup looked flawless from 9 am - 3 pm and then I took a napkin at 3 pm and kinda blotted the sweat off my face but at 5 pm when we got home my makeup looked really good.

Here's my husband's description: lol, he's very opinionated, lol. He said it had a matte finish but it was not 'powdery looking'. He said it was good coverage but not too thick and still looked breathable and like real skin.

My description: great matte finish and felt great on my skin, was not hard to apply, it moved easily while I was applying it. The smell wasn't bad it all, to me. I loved this finish. I don't like a real matte, powdered look nor do I like a real dewy look. Since I have oily skin I sure don't want a dewy look. I think it's medium, buildable covereage. My makeup didn't 'slide off' my face not even sitting outside at a soccer tournament from 9:30 - 5 pm in South Louisiana in the humid, hot sun. I've only used this for 3 full days so I will update if this goes 'south' for me but so far, I love it.

I am determined to find my HG foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Bought as a remainder at an off-price store. Pro: Liked the pump packaging and the consistency. Con: smells like glue, oxidized (I have sensitive skin which is oilier in summer) and clogged my pores :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love it

This is a wonderful foundation. I hesitated to buy it cuz as a college student, I stick to a drugstore budget. But it covers *extremely* well. In fact, when I do use this I don't even need a concealer. It's very heavy though so I only use it for special occasions, in fact I bought it for a wedding. I wouldn't reccomend for every day use unless you really need that much coverage. I wore it every day for a week (indian weddings are really that long!) and it didnt break me out or cause any side effects.