Alima Angle Liner/Brow Brush 33

Alima Angle Liner/Brow Brush 33

Not tested on animals

on 6/17/2011 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm mostly using this brush for gel liners and occasionally, to line my eyes with eyeshadows. I don't even use Alima's products... After trying many of their samples, I realized I was way too lazy for this type of stuff, but I love their brushes! This one is very soft yet firm to allow for precise application of thin or thick lines. I think the price is right for the quality and it has sustained many "washing cycles" without changing shape or anything like that. :D

on 2/27/2010 1:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I wanted a brush to apply my Bobbi Brown gel liner and this worked out perfectly even for my monolids. It's applies thin enough on top of the lash line and it's much easier to angle for doing "wings" extending to the sides.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Typical brow/angled liner brush, only this is synthetic and eco-friendly SO ++ right there for that. This does a great job of lining the eyes using mineral shadow. I think synthetic brushes work 100x better with minerals than animal hair brushes do. (and oddly, I think animal hair brushes work better with regular makeup) This does a fine job on the brows, though I wish the bristles were just a bit more stiff, probably because I am used to the NARS brow brush and that one was like a hard toothbrush.

I bought this brush around the same time I purchased an Eco Tools set that has a similar brush in it. I use the Alima one as an angled liner brush because the end of the bristles is thinner... I use the Eco Tools one as a brow brush because the bristles are just a smidge stiffer.

This is from Alima's new line of synthetic brushes that I cannot rave enough about. I bought them all when they first came out and I have to say I love every single one.

This brush retails for $12 and is hands down one of my favorite brushes. I use it almost every day for my MAC Fluidlines. It gives a perfect precise thin line every time. I can't rave enough about this brush, and if you only get a few Alima brushes, this is one of my must-haves!

Popular Makeup Brushes