Sephora Professional Angled Foundation Brush #51

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I got this brush today and it gets the job done. I am a newbie to the MU world so I have to learn how to control it with the angle but when the MUA applied liquid foundation on with it it I had to have it. It applied the foundation on giving my skin a flawless look. I can't wait to become a pro with this brush.

on 9/7/2009 11:01:00 PM

The sales rep suggested this one over the regular foundation brush by Sephora. It was a good choice. It works great around the eyes. If you use cream or liquid foundation, be sure to clean it regularly, or you'll get light streaking that you'll have to work out. It's a great brush tho. I highly recommend.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/22/2009 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brush is, no doubt, my favorite brush I own. It applies foundation (powder AND liquid) flawlessly, which I love.

on 4/27/2008 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a slanted angled foundation brush with thin precise "sharp" edge, the moment I saw that on Sephora.com, I knew its for me. The longer side applies foundation closer to the eyes without tugging while the shorter side gives more precise control. It's made out of synthetic hair, excellent for cream to powder fdn as well.

Popular Makeup Brushes