4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

My hairdresser told me about this product I am Caucasian with dry coarse hair this product works wonders I spray some on my hands and apply it to my hair before I flat iron it I just use a little at a time if I spray it directly on my hair it will get oily so a little bit goes a long way a bottle will last a year for me. This stuff is great I get compliments on my hair and this also helps it grow

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3 years ago

A (Caucasian) person I know uses this & she has nice hair so I thought I'd give this a go. It works as a good body moisturizer also on body & rough heels. It reeks I will give you that. It smells like Pam fumes mixed with a diaper (baby powder), but it will also make your hair greasy if you use too much & it's easy to overdo. I use this on my wet hair (the ends) & respray it on flat ironed hair. My hair has felt a lot healthier & silky but it is more limp less poufy if your hair is dry you need this. It's too early to tell if my hair is growing but it feels soft & silky. My mom said it felt soft. I'm having to use dry shampoo w this but I wear my hair up every day just about 98% of the time so it's okay if it's a little more shiny. I really like this stuff. I'm also Caucasian & my hair is thin & fine & short (growing it out), so I'm hoping this will stimulate growth & preventing breakage. Cheap too! Sold in every grocery/drugstore in the ethnic haircare section. Fumes of this stuff kills brain cells (LOL) :-) this kicks up a cloud of CFCs [yuck!]

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

Love my olive oil ors nourishing sheen spray. Keeps my hair live. No dullness. Work excellent when your raping your hair. Works excellent when flat ironing hair.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

4 years ago

I am white with very very curly and course hair. I blow dry it every other day and flat iron as well. I also have blonde in my hair so basically my hair is fried and looks like wig unless I use this. It's very cost effective and although the packaging is kind of ugly and it sprays out like a can of Pam, it is a wonderful light dry oil that can be spray on damp hair before heat treating, and afterwards to seal up frizzy ends. I love it! I wash and then spray some on my ends (it will make you greasy if you go to the roots with it) and blow dry and flat iron as usual. Then I finish with spraying a bit in my palms and going over my ends. Love it! I've tried a lot of expensive brands and I like this because I go through SO MUCH SPRAY since I have super long hair and I iron so much, and I feel like this is the best overall product as far as cost and performance. I took a lippie off because it really does spray like a can of Pam cooking spray and it's kind of gross.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I haven't had this product for long but the first time I tried it I was shocked! I have naturally curly\wavy frizzy hair and after I flat iron and spray some of this product my hair was soft shiny and gorgeous! I definitely recommend this!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

My daughter has very curly mixed hair. She loves this spray which she uses to tame any frizzies or just as a finishing spray. It's very moisturising and most importantly not greasy. The can delivers a fine spray which is perfect. I find ORS products a bit hit or miss but this spray is HG.

About reviewer (480 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I use this oil sheen before blow drying my hair once a week. It gives it nice shine and doesn't leave my hair too greasy. Using sparingly and you will have the can forever. Works best on damp hair in my opinion. I don't usually use it on a daily basis.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

8 years ago

I learned about is beauty product in beauty school, it's a secret to finishing looks and adds extream shine. Because it is oil based, a little spray (a foot away from the hair), does the job. If you have thin or straight hair, use the tiniest amount to smooth and shine. Just spraying this on is way too much for anyone, the product was designed for african american hair types, but will work on any hair type if you use it correctly. I never had a problem with weighing my hair down.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

8 years ago

It is great. My hair looks healthy again!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Sometimes it can weigh my hair down... but overall, i'll stick with this sheen. It doesn't make it look greasy, but it gives it a shine off the light. Be careful when spraying it though, it's reallyyy easy to go overboard and make your hair look greasy.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure