4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I am in love with this bronzer and have been using it daily since I got it. I actually have 2 and keep one in my travel bag. The color is perfect for my fair skin and does not look orange on me. Would for sure repurchase.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

9 years ago

I picked up this bronzer after buying Carmindy's foundation (see my other review) a few months ago. Since I hadn't gotten outside as much earlier this year, I was feeling very pale. This bronzer really helped without looking too Jersey Shore. I don't mind the sparkles, in face, I hadn't even really noticed them until I read the reviews for this product today. I haven't used the little applicator brush in the container. I just use one of my big blusher brushes. The color works well over Carmindy's foundation and I like the amount of coverage. I haven't had any skin issues (but I do keep my brushes ultra clean and throw out old make up religiously.) I don't recall the price, but I do remember that I bought it during a buy-one-get-one sale so either the foundation or the bronzer was free.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

This is the first drugstore bronzer I bought and liked. The only problem I have with this is the amount of sparkles it uses. It is less than the others I have tried but there is enough. This makes application slightly challenging because I have to modify the amount to avoid my big pores from showing across the room. Secondly, I have light, yellow skin and this bronzer makes me look a little orangey. Again, I have to be careful with how much I put on but otherwise, it is a great product.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

as much as I like bronzers or find them necessary for those times when I don't want to look THIS pale.. I usually gravitate to the HE lines for them. I found this at CVS -- for $ 4.75 and figured that no harm would come from spending this small fortune.. and LO! I found an HG item.. it makes my paleness come to life with some contour, no orange and a bit of a glow (notice I said glow not shimmer or shine). I love it and will go back and hunt down another!

About reviewer (946 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

10 years ago

I love this bronzer. It's such a lovely color. But, I had been wondering what was breaking me out. And since I only put this on my forehead and cheeks and that's where I was breaking out I thought it had to be this. So I stopped using it, and my skin is clear again. It makes me sad that I can't use it anymore because it is a pretty color. But it broke me out.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

11 years ago

I bought this bronzer as soon as it came out and i love it! I'm a mac nc25 right now and this looks great and not too obvious on my skin. I like using it for a light contour or for a quick all over wash of color. It brightens up my skin just enough to make me look less sallow and tired in the morning. I actually like the smell, which is odd because most cosmetics with any scent irritate me in one way or another. The price seemed a little steep for a drugstore bronzer, but if you pick it up when they're on sale at ulta or cvs, it's completely worth it. The only thing that sort of let me down about this product-- I had used a decent amount of it, I had probably a little over half of the product left, but I decided to put the compact in my makeup bag for the first time. Assuming that it comes with a mirror and a brush it would be semi sturdy/portable. Well, it went into my bag in one piece, and came out in about 20. It all just cracked apart. I still use it of course, but it's never going to my purse ever again. I plan on purchasing summer next :)

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

FABULOUS! I'm pale and pasty white and I avoid the sun like the Swine Flu, but this makes me look like I just had a great weekend at the beach...NO orangey look, just a natural, glowey, gorgeous complexion. I'm so fair that I could skip the blush after this,but I usually hit the apples of my cheeks with a little blush anyway. I LOVE this product. One warning...this is my second one...the first one I had for 2 days and the whole thing cracked and exploded....luckily Duane Reade exchanged it for me.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

12 years ago

I really, really like this bronzer! I'm pretty fair, and many bronzers look very dark and unnatural on me. This one is perfect for my skin, adding color, and it never looks dark or unnatural! I am so happy to find this, this is my definite go-to bronzer now. I'm throwing all my other ones out. This will definitely be able to be used all year round because of how natural it looks!!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

from

12 years ago

I usually use BE Warmth, but I recently picked this up to use with the Inspired by Carmindy foundation that I bought and I am really impressed. It reminds me of one I used to use by L'oreal, which is now unfortunately discontinued. This gives my fair skin subtle color and glow without making me look orange or garish. I absolutely loathe sparkles in bronzer. This gives my skin a healthy sheen, just like I got "a little sun". This beats the pants off any of the high-end bronzers that I've tried, and it is cheaper to. I'm all about a bargain if I can get one. I will certainly repurchase, but it is a generous pan, so I don't think I'll need another one for a while.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Very nice bronzer, does not turn orange, and it is Made in France. Very happy with this purchase.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55