Bliss - A Tan For All Seasons

No Image

1 review

on 4/25/2008 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I tried this since Sephora no longer carries ModelCo. I would say it compares very closely to in ModelCo's tan in a can, except it has more of an odor & you get less for your money.

Gives a great natural brown color, not orange at all. Two coats of this and you'll get a believable tan, although not super dark (but I am very pale to begin with). It sprays out purple-ish, but it does not look that way on the skin.
Because it is a spray, it is super even, never streaky, and great for concealing imperfections.
It dries VERY FAST, allowing you to get dressed after about 10 minutes.

It has a nice citrus scent when applying, and after it dries and the color develops there is only a very, very slight self tanner odor. The smell is hardly noticeable and much better than most self tanners. However, ModelCo left me with no self tanner smell, and that's the main reason I prefer it.
The smell also clung a bit to my sheets, but had faded from my skin & sheets a day or so afterwards. So not bad at all, but I was already spoiled by ModelCo. The slight odor and messy application are the only cons to this. I apply it in my shower, but it's hard to rinse off the tub (see my Modelco review for tips on applying a spray self tanner). The application itself is not hard though, and it's very fast, just messy. The results are totally worth it too.

I woudn't buy it again, because I plan on buying ModelCo again, now that I discovered they sell it on their website.
Otherwise, it is overall a GREAT product that I would recommend highly.