Revlon Crystal file

Revlon Crystal file

1.5

on 7/21/2016 12:59:00 AM

I was SO disappointed with this nail file. I had heard that crystal nail files were much better than metal ones so I gave this a try. After one week, the nail file was SMOOTH and would NO LONGER file my nails at all :( What a waste of money, so sad about this! :(

on 10/19/2013 1:00:00 AM

it was good for the first...10 minutes and then the file became smooth! What a waste of $12!

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/9/2013 9:58:00 PM

*WARNING* DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A NAIL FILE.. spent 14 dollars on it at a local drug mart and it was dull after 2 USES. Before this nail file my glass file lasted me over 2 years. This one, not even a week. Step away from this product while you can.. it is an absolute waste of your time

on 8/15/2012 3:32:00 PM

I wish i read this review a bit earlier... Anyway i am as well among those disappointed with Revlon glass file. In pas i thought that all of them are good and i thought Revlon will last, but it lasted just two times i used it... Just terrible product ever! Have to try Sephora, as it seems this should be good acording to many reviews..

on 1/31/2012 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is junk junk junk. Wore out after a half dozen uses. Don't buy this product. I loved my other brands of crystal nail files.

on 12/10/2011 9:37:00 PM

WORST crystal file EVER! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Used it for the first time and it was so rough it made my nails rigid. Next time I used it it was dull.

on 10/30/2011 10:49:00 AM

I wish I read reviews on Makeup Alley before I bough this product. This is the worst crystal nail file I have EVER used. It is very grainy and coarse. The most abrasive emery boards are less damaging to my nails than this nail file. Stay away.

Horrible, horrible, horrible! I made the mistake of buying a file before checking MUA. I started using this and quickly figured out it was ruining my nails, then looked on here and it was confirmed, I only bought this because they didn't have la crosse, which was what I was looking for since I stepped on mine and it broke. Very dissapointed!

on 5/30/2011 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I bought this file after i dropped mine and it broke. I had high hopes but this is a piece of junk. I don't think it's even a crystal file.It does absolutely NOTHING to my nails. DONT BUY THIS!

on 5/23/2011 12:45:00 PM

This is such a piece of junk. Wore down in no time, and managed to do a number on my nails rather than improving them. Threw it out after only 2-3 months of use!