Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Sugar Scrub

4.6

Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Coconut), Polyethylene, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)

I'm on tub number...probably 8. I love this stuff. It's inexpensive, it smells like vacation, it feels great, leaves skin soft (great before shaving, by the way) and doesn't leave a residue in the tub. I'm seeing this line less and less which is making me nervous, because I love everything I've tried. 10/10, will repurchase until they take it away from me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This scrub is affordable and it smells like summer in a jar. It doesn't really do much else besides smell really good and exfoliate the skin, but the Tree Hut scrubs will always have a place in my shower because of their simple awesomeness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great scrub, smells like a tropical drink and really does a great job of scrubbing you silky smooth. Doesn't leave you with any oily residue either, which is a huge plus. Definite repurchase.

Absolutely stunning !

This is such a good scrub. It's pretty much my favorite scrub right now. The coconut lime scent is strong, but not overpowering. It's also no overly sweet, which is fantastic. This smells like real coconut, not suntan lotion. The whole concoction smells like a tropical drink. The scrubbiness is also ideal. It's very scrubby! This scrub will get all the dead skin off. It won't rip up your skin, but it will give you a good, quality scrub. I am really looking forward to trying other scrubs in this line. This inexpensive, large tub of scrub works much better than more expensive scrubs I've tried.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have tried the shea brazilian nut scrub and it was nice but i prefer the coconut lime. Even in pregnancy, i would take a longer time in the shower, waiting for the sugar scrub to penetrate my lovely skin and deliver smooth, rejuvenating result. Not for once was I disappointed, always stepping out of the shower happier perhaps humming one of my favourite songs. Yes i like it that much :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG ALERT!

You can't do better than this scrub, so you might as well save your $$$ and enjoy every last drop of this delicious smelling concoction.

My only regret is that I didn't find it sooner. It's become a necessity to use before waxing, because it will slough off every dead skin cell on your body each time you use it. That beats having to exfoliate 2-3 days in a row with the old stuff I used to use.

The best part about this (besides the awesome price tag), is that the smell is so heavenly and will fill up your whole bathroom. It's not overwhelming at all, just a nice, pleasant fragrance that will remind you of being at the beach.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This sugar scrub is amazing! I have "chicken skin" specifically on my elbows and thighs, I use a loofah and a small amount of this scrub and rub in circles. My skin is left feeling silky and moisturized! I usually follow up with body wash once i rinse this off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This scrub is seriously amazing!!!
I originally only found it on amazon, but now Wal-Mart carries it for much cheaper. It feels and works like an expensive high end scrub. I use it weekly before I shave and it works perfectly. I also use the matching lotion and it smells sooo good.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a terrific body scrub at an insanely affordable price. I tried this after reading the rave reviews here (thank you MUA :) and I couldn't be happier. Tree Hut's scrubs are sugar scrubs with a thick honey/gel like paste consistency, and intense scrubbing power that doesn't irritate or strip skin. I almost always have to use scrubs on dry skin to get decent exfoliation; while I do it with Tree Hut's too on occasion, it still gets the job done on wet skin. The Coconut Lime scent is delicious and cheerful, like having a tropical drink on the beach :)