Tree Hut Coconut Lime Scrub

4.6

Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Coconut), Polyethylene, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have tried the shea brazilian nut scrub and it was nice but i prefer the coconut lime. Even in pregnancy, i would take a longer time in the shower, waiting for the sugar scrub to penetrate my lovely skin and deliver smooth, rejuvenating result. Not for once was I disappointed, always stepping out of the shower happier perhaps humming one of my favourite songs. Yes i like it that much :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG ALERT!

You can't do better than this scrub, so you might as well save your $$$ and enjoy every last drop of this delicious smelling concoction.

My only regret is that I didn't find it sooner. It's become a necessity to use before waxing, because it will slough off every dead skin cell on your body each time you use it. That beats having to exfoliate 2-3 days in a row with the old stuff I used to use.

The best part about this (besides the awesome price tag), is that the smell is so heavenly and will fill up your whole bathroom. It's not overwhelming at all, just a nice, pleasant fragrance that will remind you of being at the beach.

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This sugar scrub is amazing! I have "chicken skin" specifically on my elbows and thighs, I use a loofah and a small amount of this scrub and rub in circles. My skin is left feeling silky and moisturized! I usually follow up with body wash once i rinse this off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This scrub is seriously amazing!!!
I originally only found it on amazon, but now Wal-Mart carries it for much cheaper. It feels and works like an expensive high end scrub. I use it weekly before I shave and it works perfectly. I also use the matching lotion and it smells sooo good.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a terrific body scrub at an insanely affordable price. I tried this after reading the rave reviews here (thank you MUA :) and I couldn't be happier. Tree Hut's scrubs are sugar scrubs with a thick honey/gel like paste consistency, and intense scrubbing power that doesn't irritate or strip skin. I almost always have to use scrubs on dry skin to get decent exfoliation; while I do it with Tree Hut's too on occasion, it still gets the job done on wet skin. The Coconut Lime scent is delicious and cheerful, like having a tropical drink on the beach :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all can we talk about how good this stuff smells? This literally smells like you are laying down at a beach in the Bahamas with a Pina Colada in your hand with the ocean at your feet and a hot chiseled man beside you, yes that's a perfect description for this!

Another addition to the long list of pros that comes from this product is the price and the quantity. The price for a tub of 18 oz. is $6.48 at Walmart but there are many places you can purchase this including Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, and online websites such as Amazon and Ebay so you can purchase this in other countries although you may have to wait a while.

The actual texture of this product is very thick and abrasive so it probably wouldn't be ideal for sensitive skin but it's perfect for dry skin.

I don't find that I have to use a body wash after this either because of how hydrating it is and it leaves my skin feeling very clean.

As you would expect, this is perfect to use prior before shaving because it can scrub off all those dead skin cells which exposes as much of the hair follicle as you can, which gives you a closer shave that lasts a lot longer than without.

If you want the product to have even more moisture you can mix an oil in with it. I like using coconut oil with it on my legs because its so moisturizing that you don't have to use a lotion after and the oil helps the scent cling to your skin longer as well.

The packaging is like a big tub, it's alright I guess but I definetly think it would be more practical to have a squeeze tube because water can get into the scrub very easily but you most likely wouldn't get as much product so I guess you would just have to pick and choose on that part. This product is definetly worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone who has dry, parched skin.

Definitely will repurchase! This has become my favorite scrub EVER for my body. I use it once a week, and am always happy with the results. This particular scent is really nice and light. I will certainly try the other scents once I finish this tub! The actual scrub has a really nice thick consistency with lot's of exfoliating particles. The "base" doesn't leave my skin oily at all, and the exfoliating sugar melts into my skin quickly without being too harsh.

You can get an 18 oz tub of this for under $10 which is a total steal. That gives you a good 3,4, possibly 5 uses for your whole body. I'm really happy I found this product! Can't wait to try the other scents the brand offers.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

This is the best scrub I have ever used. I'm comparing it to others I've used in the past including Clinique Sparkle Skin (good but not worth the money), Borghese (still good and still not worth the money) and St. Ives (my go-to until now). I use it all over my body, my neck and my face and my skin feels and looks fresh, new and incredibly clean. My neck isn't the greatest (I'm 54), and honestly, this scrub made it look so much better -- smoother and softer and not so "chicken-y." The scrub is somewhat gritty, but just enough to do the job without feeling rough and not so gritty that I worry about using it on my face. Love the fragrance - it's light and fades quickly so it doesn't follow me around all day. This is not an oily scrub - there's some oil in it but you don't notice it, and it doesn't slick up the floor of your tub. So, if you like a an oily scrub that leaves behind oil/moisturizer, this isn't it. I love it, love it, love it! And what I really love is that after I've used it and start to lather up with my soap/body wash, my soap lathers up better, faster and it's fluffy, frothy and feels just flat-out luxurious (even when I use a bar soap). When I apply moisture, I feel like I'm applying it to fresh skin and not rough dry patches and dead skin. As long as this product is available, I'll be buying it. And it works great on heels!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Best scrub ever! I love this brand and products. This is my favorite scrub from Tree Hut.

Unlike many other scrubs that is a bunch of oil, thick chunks of salt/sugar crystals that's not dense altogether, that scratch more than exfoliate yet leave a thick gross film on the skin, this is different. The sugar grains are the right size, close together, and not a thick oil mess but more bonded by a gel. It scrubs and exfoliates amazingly well and you don't need a whole lot this stuff is in a way concentrated and you get a generous giant tub of this.i prefer a hard thorough scrub and this is perfect to do without scratching me. It rinses off fine and im fascinated to see all the gunk from my body go down the drain leaving me with super smooth skin with no nasty residue. My body absorbs products afterwards much better, perfect before self tanning, cellulite treatments, body butters, oil, etc. you can't beat it's price, so cheap.

I have been using this for some years now, and will continue to do so.

By the way, Did I mention this smells delicious? I love love love coconut and this is like a mini tropical paradise in my shower when I use this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This stuff smells so yummy, I wish I could eat it! Not the best scrub I've ever used, it's pretty average for the price, but it's good enough. It leaves my skin fairly soft and feeling clean. Not harsh at all on my extremely sensitive skin.