Tree Hut Coconut Lime Scrub

4.6

Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Nut) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Jojoba Esters Cocos Nucifera Shell Powder (Coconut), Polyethylene, Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycerol, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Great scrub, smells like a tropical drink and really does a great job of scrubbing you silky smooth. Doesn't leave you with any oily residue either, which is a huge plus. Definite repurchase.

Absolutely stunning !

This is such a good scrub. It's pretty much my favorite scrub right now. The coconut lime scent is strong, but not overpowering. It's also no overly sweet, which is fantastic. This smells like real coconut, not suntan lotion. The whole concoction smells like a tropical drink. The scrubbiness is also ideal. It's very scrubby! This scrub will get all the dead skin off. It won't rip up your skin, but it will give you a good, quality scrub. I am really looking forward to trying other scrubs in this line. This inexpensive, large tub of scrub works much better than more expensive scrubs I've tried.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I have tried the shea brazilian nut scrub and it was nice but i prefer the coconut lime. Even in pregnancy, i would take a longer time in the shower, waiting for the sugar scrub to penetrate my lovely skin and deliver smooth, rejuvenating result. Not for once was I disappointed, always stepping out of the shower happier perhaps humming one of my favourite songs. Yes i like it that much :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG ALERT!

You can't do better than this scrub, so you might as well save your $$$ and enjoy every last drop of this delicious smelling concoction.

My only regret is that I didn't find it sooner. It's become a necessity to use before waxing, because it will slough off every dead skin cell on your body each time you use it. That beats having to exfoliate 2-3 days in a row with the old stuff I used to use.

The best part about this (besides the awesome price tag), is that the smell is so heavenly and will fill up your whole bathroom. It's not overwhelming at all, just a nice, pleasant fragrance that will remind you of being at the beach.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This sugar scrub is amazing! I have "chicken skin" specifically on my elbows and thighs, I use a loofah and a small amount of this scrub and rub in circles. My skin is left feeling silky and moisturized! I usually follow up with body wash once i rinse this off.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This scrub is seriously amazing!!!
I originally only found it on amazon, but now Wal-Mart carries it for much cheaper. It feels and works like an expensive high end scrub. I use it weekly before I shave and it works perfectly. I also use the matching lotion and it smells sooo good.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a terrific body scrub at an insanely affordable price. I tried this after reading the rave reviews here (thank you MUA :) and I couldn't be happier. Tree Hut's scrubs are sugar scrubs with a thick honey/gel like paste consistency, and intense scrubbing power that doesn't irritate or strip skin. I almost always have to use scrubs on dry skin to get decent exfoliation; while I do it with Tree Hut's too on occasion, it still gets the job done on wet skin. The Coconut Lime scent is delicious and cheerful, like having a tropical drink on the beach :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First of all can we talk about how good this stuff smells? This literally smells like you are laying down at a beach in the Bahamas with a Pina Colada in your hand with the ocean at your feet and a hot chiseled man beside you, yes that's a perfect description for this!

Another addition to the long list of pros that comes from this product is the price and the quantity. The price for a tub of 18 oz. is $6.48 at Walmart but there are many places you can purchase this including Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, and online websites such as Amazon and Ebay so you can purchase this in other countries although you may have to wait a while.

The actual texture of this product is very thick and abrasive so it probably wouldn't be ideal for sensitive skin but it's perfect for dry skin.

I don't find that I have to use a body wash after this either because of how hydrating it is and it leaves my skin feeling very clean.

As you would expect, this is perfect to use prior before shaving because it can scrub off all those dead skin cells which exposes as much of the hair follicle as you can, which gives you a closer shave that lasts a lot longer than without.

If you want the product to have even more moisture you can mix an oil in with it. I like using coconut oil with it on my legs because its so moisturizing that you don't have to use a lotion after and the oil helps the scent cling to your skin longer as well.

The packaging is like a big tub, it's alright I guess but I definetly think it would be more practical to have a squeeze tube because water can get into the scrub very easily but you most likely wouldn't get as much product so I guess you would just have to pick and choose on that part. This product is definetly worth trying and I would recommend it to anyone who has dry, parched skin.

Definitely will repurchase! This has become my favorite scrub EVER for my body. I use it once a week, and am always happy with the results. This particular scent is really nice and light. I will certainly try the other scents once I finish this tub! The actual scrub has a really nice thick consistency with lot's of exfoliating particles. The "base" doesn't leave my skin oily at all, and the exfoliating sugar melts into my skin quickly without being too harsh.

You can get an 18 oz tub of this for under $10 which is a total steal. That gives you a good 3,4, possibly 5 uses for your whole body. I'm really happy I found this product! Can't wait to try the other scents the brand offers.