Serious Skincare SuperMel C

Filtered by skin type : Combination

2.3

Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, C14- 22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohol, Myristyl Glucoside, Mrthylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Maltodextrin Crossploymer, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Yellow #6 FD&C Red #40.

Now this Serious Skin Care product I LOVE! It does make a difference on my skin...I have bought this again.

This product totally underwhelmed me. I was very disappointed & wanted to like it. First, it has a strong perfume to it--too strong for anyone sensitive to fragrances, especially synthetic ones. I found that it was greasy, took way too long to sink in and did not do anything for my skin. I was bummed!

Cant figure out exactly what this is supposed to do. When you apply the serum it has tiny little beads that just never seem to dissolve. It has a grainy texture that does not feel good on my face.