Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash
24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate

I returned some items at Sephora, and had a store credit to use. I picked this liner up with that credit, and I do like it. It looks really pretty with my green eyes, and it stays put.(It's perfectly in place even in the morning lol). Sephoras waterproof liners work just as well, and cost much less though.

I give this eyeliner the highest praise. I've been wearing it for over 5 years now, and I hope it exists forever. It's a complex, deep dark olive color with little flints of gold. It's not too green. I have blue eyes with gold in them, and I'm fair with golden brown hair. This eyeliner brings out my eye color without being harsh at all, and it magically pulls my coloring together in such a beautiful way. The lasting power is good and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I'm a makeup minimalist, and I only have about 5 products. It takes a lot for a product to make it into my lineup. I'll always have this eyeliner.

on 11/14/2015 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Add this product to the increasingly long list of items I've purchased because of MUA reviews and recommendations on the board.

I'm NW20 with dark brown hair, and this color looks gorgeous with my hazel eyes. I wear it often with a neutral (often matte) eye with this eyeliner smudged on my lower lid. I apply it along my lower lash line and then smudge it with a dense brush. There is a bit of very fine glitter fallout when I smudge it, so there is a bit of cleanup involved.

I have several UD pencils that I like, but this is the one I reach for the most. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 11/12/2014 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I treat myself to something expensive about 2 x a year. This time I bought "Stash". Oh my, this eye pencil is the most amazing shade of green. Yes, it's terribly overpriced, but I bought it on sale. The color is beautiful and it has staying power too. Due to my age, I can no longer wear shimmer eyeshadows, but I'll add a little shimmer/shine with an eyeliner. This is the eyeliner I always reach for. It's one of those shades that matches perfectly w/ my skin and hair. Ladies w/ dark brown/auburn hair and brown eyes, this pencil is a must have!

I particularly like this UD 24/7 shade, as its more on the neutral "wearable" side I'd be more inclined to get this as a standalone product.
Really makes my eyes stand out ever so slightly with the multiple tones of olive and gold.
(I don't even care for olive colours normally)
Would repurchase in a set for sure.

on 10/9/2014 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

BUY THE MILANI OR AVON EYESHADOW PENCILS! THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD, BUT WAAAAY CHEAPER. DON'T BE A DUMB PICKLE WAISTIG MONEY ON THIS.

on 2/27/2014 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hands down, one of my favorite eyeliners. Good staying power, is smudge able if it needs to be, looks good against my dark brown eyes. Love.

on 3/4/2014 12:42:00 PM

A salesperson at Sephora who was wearing this recommended this to me while I was looking through the Urban Decay shelf. Its been surprisingly versatile the goldish olive really flatters me. When Im not in the mood for more elaborate eye makeup (i.e. most of the time!), I like wearing it alone with warm-toned outfits / jewellery it gives definition and is more unusual than my usual black / dark brown liners. It really suits my skin tone (Stila tinted moisturiser in tone / Urban Decay tinted moisturiser in Halo). The gold shimmer is pretty, and adds a bit more interest without being too sparkly. I also wear it over Blooms Olive powder eyeshadow. I think this shade would also work well with warm brown eyeshadows, on a wide range of skin tones. I think it could look really good on warm-toned fair or dark skin, with brown or hazel eyes.

It has excellent staying power over UDPP. Even when it smudges a bit on my lower lid, I like how the smudge looks like a smoky eye, rather than smudgy eyeliner. The texture is very creamy & doesnt pull on my eyelids, which makes it really easy to apply in a precise way. I guess it's soft enough to smudge for a smokier look. The tip stays sharp for a few applications before needing sharpening. The pencil itself isn't too hard - there's no need to shell out for a special UD sharpener. I use my old eye pencil sharpener from the Body Shop. I like how you can put the lid on the back of the pencil while you use it, which can't be found in my other pencil liners from other brands.

I dont need a lot of variety in my eyeliner choices, so if I want a particular shade, I try to find a version that works for me and stick to it. Since I do like to have an olive-gold look on hand, and this shade of olive-gold works for me and is versatile, Ill repurchase this after it runs out.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My HG eyeliner was previously Clinique True Khaki Quickliner, because khaki/green colored eyeliners work well with my pale skin and auburn hair. However, this liner blows Clinique out of the water! So creamy, so pigmented, and just a tad shimmery for some extra glam. Stays put all day until I use makeup remover on it! I can't wait to invest in some more UD liners!

on 1/16/2014 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this color is a dual ended pencil. It's a dark olive green with small flecks of gold glitter. The glitter doesn't irritate my eyes. The color is very pigmented and smooth.

I love this color so much! It looks very pretty on the lower lash line when I wear gold eyeshadow. It gives an unexpected pop of color, and it makes gold more wearable.

The Urban Decay 24/7 liners last very well on me. I have no problem with smudging, flaking, burning, or the product disappearing on me.

I will definitely buy this again when I run out!