E.L.F. Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Frosting Fanatic

E.L.F. Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Frosting Fanatic
Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Frosting FanaticCandy Shop Lip Gloss in Frosting Fanatic

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

first off, i love the old school packaging!

the colour is like a peachy-gold with plenty of shimmer. although since i have very pigmented lips it comes out a shimmery clear colour.

i also totally love the frosting smell.

will definitely re-purchase

on 10/1/2010 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this product is really nice. the color is a gold-peachy-shimmery shade, maybe a bit *too* shimmery but looks really cute anyway. I usually but a tiny bit over my lipbalm to give it a light gold effect.
the smell is super yummy but not annoying.
the packaging is supercute but I only use it at home as it's not super practical when you are out.
I think I will repurchase one or more, although there is A LOT of product so it will take some time to finish. maybe I'll try other flavours!

Its a sort of gold/nude color that looks nice if you apply just a little. If you use too much, you look like a drag queen! Smells and tastes kind of plasticy. Not too sticky. For some reason, this lip tins irritate my lips and make them burn.

on 6/15/2009 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Got it as free gift and it was great loved it :) Nice color and smells yummy

it looks like cheapy kids makeupppp

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

frosting fanatic is a sexy gold shimmer gloss. its not really glossy tho, but its not matte i like it on its own or over nude lipstick. it doesnt make my lips look dry + it lasts for a while on my lips. i like the smell but it dont smell like frosting. its super cheap so imma buy more colors!

I really love this. It's nude with lovely golden shimmer and sparkle. Looks so pretty on the lips, and I like the cute retro packaging. Definitely an ELF product i will buy again and again!

I got this as a free gift from ELF and I'm so glad I got it!! It smells delicious and the color is gorgeous! It's like a shimmery peachy gold color and looks really pretty on the lips. The only thing I don't like about it is that although the packaging is cute, it leaks a little and I often find the outside of it quite sticky. Overall, great product for a great price=]

At first glance the colour is not exciting but if you dip your finger in it reveals a lovely orangey-gold colour.
The smell is too sickly for me but once you have put it on the smell is not obvious.

To shimmery.