SKII Signs Up Lifter

SKII Signs Up Lifter
Signs Up LifterSigns Up Lifter

4.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Padina Pavonica Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Biotin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 5/17/2016 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best face serum ever! It is lightweight and absorb easily into your skin right after your essence. It does not gives you that sticky feeling during application. Did not really feel the tightened effects though but i noticed it reduces wrinkles around my eyes.

on 4/24/2015 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a wonderful face lift serum I ever used. I can see an improvement after a week of using both day and night. My face feeled more firmed and deep laughing line had less visible. Very happy with this product.

on 11/9/2014 9:29:00 AM

I think I will repurchase this. I can tell the difference when I'm not using it. The Serum is a thick silicone type serum that fills in any wrinkles or imperfections. I like putting it under my make up. It makes my face look smooth it makes my eyes and forehead feel lifted or tightened, in a good way (not an alcohol filled formula way). I don't think it does anything for discoloration or other skin issues ( dryness, spots, etc...)

on 7/19/2014 10:40:00 AM

I got a sample of this 5g and I mix it with Lancome Visionaire (before this I was using YouthCode from L'oreal) followed by the Yve Rocher Anti Age Global Night Cream. In just 5-7 nights, the pitted scars seem to be pumped up. I do not know what caused this but Visionaire alone for 2-3 months at night time only has not given me this result. It must be either this SignUplifter or Yve Rocher of mixing them.... I do not know but the pitted scar looked better by mixing them.

Texture is good, it's easy to apply. Haven't noticed much of a difference since I started using this product but I'm 26 and I don't have alot of 'sag' yet. Not very oily, which is good. I can imagine alot of product being left in the container towards the end of it though.

on 4/5/2010 8:52:00 AM

I just got a sample of this from my mom. Her friend brought it back from Hong Kong and omg....I can't believe there are not more reviews of this. It will be my new HG morning cream. I have genetically puffy eyelids that are starting to droop more as I approach 40 and aside from surgery, there is not much I can do about it. This product actually lifts my eyelids to where they were when I was 20. I notice the difference when I apply the cream but I'm not yet sure if it is a lasting effect or just when the cream is on. It is amazing. At $225, this stuff is not cheap, however it is less than surgery at this point!

I have a sample which is a tube and is easy to apply - I do notice that the full size is a pump - not sure if this would be better or worse.

I will definitely re-purchase this.

When I first used this product ,I was using facial treatment cleanser,facial treatment essence, original mask. I had oily skin and acne prone but still wrinkle. So I though Skii is suck,anyhow at least it made me no pimple as I used to be. Therefore,I 've still kept using SKII. And this lift up cream made me even more oily face... Anyhow I tried skin refining,it made my face even more wrinkle. Oh Gosh! No pimple but wrinkle!!! So I got this lift-up for free. I tried it again.. Oh perfect match!! My face is a lot ...a lot less wrinkle and no pimple.. Love it!! Even my friend ,who always made joke about my pimple face asked me what product I 've used. What product made my face change from terrible face to clear and really radiant !!! so now I 'm using facial treatment cleanser,facial treatment essence(morning),mask(every night)(Pouring the liquid left in the package in some small container then you can have it for 10 days more!,skin refining(night),Lift-up(night). I plan to try repair-c. Sorry my eng is not that good.

on 7/23/2008 3:06:00 AM

I'm just finishing my second bottle of this ultra-expensive, unnervingly petrol-smelling serum. I use four pumps a day, once a day, on face and neck. Several months ago I started noticing that I just didn't look all that cute, and I had lived 41+ years of looking younger than my age. I run two companies, I'm about to be 42, I haven't been working out like I used to, things just seemed not too shockingly unaccountable or inevitable. About 3/4 of the way into the first bottle I couldn't deny that I looked younger. Not less wrinkled, just younger. I cannot think of anything else that's different in my life- stress level, diet, anything. Several people in their 20's recently guessed my age to be 29 and I can't help making the inevitable association

So I've been waiting for MONTHS to see another review of this to no avail, but I think I can confidently say I cannot live without. Very subtle effects, but I just can't visualize my skin being this bumpless without Up Lifter. Occasionally I forget to put moisturizer on top of this and don't end up feeling tight and dry; previously I'd need Orchidee Imperiale or the uberexpensive Shiseido to feel comfortable. So maybe not so subtle. Anyway, I like it.