Laura Geller New York Spackle primer/corrector in Bronze

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

2.3

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 2/24/2011 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am very unsure about this primer. I wish it were a bit more creamy/thicker. It's a little runny for my liking. It does help my foundation glide on effortlessly and helps t to blend so easily. I do not think it help with blemishes or wrinkles or such. It is good for those with okay skin looking for a primer to help with application of foundation for a flawless finish. I did notice that this primer needs to dry before you apply anything else. My skin is olive and I do not think this has any true color benifits to it. It does not improve color or tone, it just helps to create an even texture of the skin. I do not think I would repurchase because I crave a thicker consistancy. The name is very misleading, it is not spackle like at all. It is runny like a loose hair gel and feels cold on the skin.For the price 24.00 I'm sure there is betrr out there, I've heard the origional untinted spackle is great!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Nothing to say, it didnt do anything for me. Looks like its bronzey shimmery in the container but i saw nothing on my skin.

on 1/17/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

My Makeup Forever HD (117) foundation looks fabulous over this stuff! The bronze spackle looks dark and orangey when you squirt it onto your hand, but it ends up lending just the right glow to your face. Still working on a generous sample, but I will purchase a full size soon; as a result, I can't comment on the packaging.

on 4/26/2009 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I received this several weeks ago as a sample. I really thought I would like this product, then purchase the normal size bottle. This went on really smooth, looked great under my liquid foundation, but.....................this crap really enlarged my pores even more. I don't have very large pores on my cheeks, but this product just made it worse and this is the worst I've ever seen it. I'm praying it'll shrink somehow. Not to mention it broke me out. Thank goodness, this was just a "sample." I will NOT purchase this product, ever!!!!!!!