Laura Geller New York Spackle primer/corrector in Bronze

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
No Image

1 review

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 10/19/2011 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I received the mini $10 version of this in my October birchbox. I'm NC45 and this is a tad (and I do mean a tad) darker than my skin tone but it's so slight that I barely noticed it.

This isn't a bronzer for me but this is definitely evens out my skin tone, gives my face a more natural look, gives a great glow, gives a smooth finish, and enhances the golden tones. I either use this under my foundation, by it's self, or with my foundation in the center of my face and this around the other parts to enhance my golden tones.

This is actually a tiny bit better than the Laura Mercier's Foundation primer (And way better than the oil free primer by Laura Mercier which does nothing for oil control) but I only wear cream foundation and I still have to blot by noon (3-4 hrs) if I wore no powder. But even then I noticed itwas as musch as compared to the two above primers mentioned. With powder (Laura Mercier) I didn't start to shine until about 6 hours of wear.

You won't see anything if you're in the house, I saw a bit of the glitter in an open window, but you really have to go outside in the daylight to see the glitter (so skip if you want a matte finish). I don't have sensitive skin and I didn't have any reaction to the product and the consistently isn't creamy but thin and easily glides on.

It's easy to take off, can give more coverage to foundation, long lasting, and lightweight. I'm wearing ti right now and I don't feel a thing on my face and I've been wearing it for several hours.