Laura Geller New York Spackle primer/corrector in Bronze

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.0

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

on 3/20/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have very mixed emotions about this primer. I like that it is pretty light and the little bit of tone it adds to my face. I use this on days when I either I don't have time to put on a full layer of liquid foundation or I just don't want to because I know I'm going to be outside when its hot or just somewhere casual where a full face of makeup would be too much. As an actual primer though, this product is not the best. It doesn't really make my foundation last any longer or look better. Also I don't like that it leaves a sort of sticky feeling when you're applying it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a brightener-primer with color, so good if you get ghosted out by Champagne Spackle or if you need a touch of color. I wear Fair or Light Balance n Brighten and I notice in winter, I look very washed out, so I try to use this as the primer to add some warmth. It doesn't add a ton of color, just a hint, if any. I like Spackle, find it's my favorite primer by far, and I think this would work if other colors make you ashy.

on 10/20/2011 8:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received a premium sized sample of this from my Birchbox this month. I really wanted to like this primer. This really was the worst primer I have ever used. By lunchtime, my face looked super oily and blotchy. The shimmer in the product only made the oil-slick look worse. The next morning, my face had broken out like crazy. The bronze color would be suitable for any skintone because it is very sheer. As a matter of fact, I didn't notice any bronzing effects after applying this product. Just shimmer and oil. Ugh...Horrible stuff!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this product in my birchbox and was skeptical at first because the color seemed so dark for my paler skin tone. But when I tried it out I found that I really loved it! I wear it alone without foundation, because I hate foundation, and it feels like there is nothing there. It gives my skin the hint of a tiny glow. The thing I love the most about it is that you can't feel it on your skin like with foundation. This is a good product.

on 1/10/2010 4:52:00 PM

This primer actually burned like fire when I applied it. I had small, raised, red bumps all over my cheeks and chin for a week. MISERY! I've used Urban Decay, Makeup forever, smashbox etc and never had a reaction like this.

on 1/8/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Looks darker in the bottle, but when you apply it's a nice light, golden color. Nice for summer.

on 4/26/2009 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I received this several weeks ago as a sample. I really thought I would like this product, then purchase the normal size bottle. This went on really smooth, looked great under my liquid foundation, but.....................this crap really enlarged my pores even more. I don't have very large pores on my cheeks, but this product just made it worse and this is the worst I've ever seen it. I'm praying it'll shrink somehow. Not to mention it broke me out. Thank goodness, this was just a "sample." I will NOT purchase this product, ever!!!!!!!