Laura Geller New York Spackle primer/corrector in Bronze

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

1 review

Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethiconol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Lecithin, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a brightener-primer with color, so good if you get ghosted out by Champagne Spackle or if you need a touch of color. I wear Fair or Light Balance n Brighten and I notice in winter, I look very washed out, so I try to use this as the primer to add some warmth. It doesn't add a ton of color, just a hint, if any. I like Spackle, find it's my favorite primer by far, and I think this would work if other colors make you ashy.