Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter Lite

Soap & Glory Righteous Body Butter Lite

4.8

on 10/8/2017 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells amazing (think clean but slightly fruity). It absorbs without feeling greasy, leaving skin soft and hydrated. Comes in a practical 500ml pump. Love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this lotion, and after falling hard for it, I have tried a few other things from the line that I also really, really like. I am not normally a lotion person and I find many of them to be either too light/not moisturizing enough or too greasy (looking at you, BBW.) Soap & Glory's version strikes a good balance. I've noticed a huge difference in the moisture of my skin, but it isn't greasy. This absorbs a lot faster than the companion body butter in the jar, but the moisture stays even after everything else has evaporated. I adore the fragrance and I like that it lasts for a while before quietly dissipating. The packaging is cute and functional, because I loathe using lotions that don't have pumps. The bottle is gigantic, and even with daily use, I feel like it lasts for a long time. At my Target, this is about $11, where as a Nivea lotion is like $8, and I find this to be far superior in terms of elegance and performance AND it is cruelty free. I'm so happy that Target carries the line, because now I can stock up.

on 6/8/2013 1:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great! In the winter months, my skin may need the occasional coconut oil supplement in addition to this lotion, but otherwise, it is perfect: silky smooth and delicious-smelling. It's a dead ringer for Miss Dior Cherie, a perfume I've been long lusting after but have avoided due to its cost. The lotion is cheaper and its scent lasts longer than the perfume -- win win.

on 5/10/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really wish I understood the hype over this product. MUA rarely lets me down, but these reviews are very misleading. While you do get a lot of product for the price, the packaging is what sucked me in. The smell just does not do it for me. Very disappointed.

on 4/14/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Would definitely recommend - love this so much. Such a nice smell and easy to control the amount due to the pump.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The reason behind recommending this product is it does exactly what it says. It smells amazing, absorbs quickly, the quantity is good enough .. non greasy. The issue is the product is not available in local stores.

on 8/24/2011 8:07:00 PM

This is a great every day body lotion. The smell is really light and lovely. Really enjoy using it. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Why do they have to discontinue stuff that I love! Why Why Why! I guess I could find this on Amazon, but my local Target no longer carries this line...=(

I love this lotion, it does everything I want lotion to do.I've went through 2 bottles of it. The smell is so amazing to me. It mixes perfectly with Coco Mademoiselle which I happen to love too...

on 7/19/2011 3:00:00 AM

I love this lotion, I decided to try it after reading your comments and it is perfect !!! it smells great, is not sticky and very moisturising, definitely I'll buy it again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is such a great moisturiser, it really does improve the condition of my skin. It seems a bit pricey, but its well worth the money. Plus the smell is gorgeous and lasts all day.

Popular Lotions / Creams