Filtered by skin tone : Tan

Price: $

egg whites

on 6/24/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I used to see my mother doing egg whites masks and thought she was being silly, but I came across some Youtube viodes recommending this and gave it a shot. IT WORKS!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this out just this week and I have been breaking out almost every where on my face. I guess it works for some people and not for others and I am the other.

on 9/20/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

NO PEER PRESSURE, BUT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT. I mean honestly
my pores around my t-zone are clean and less noticeable. Just use the
whites, (i use 1 and toilet paper), make a mask leave it on till you feel
like a mummy, rinse with warm, then cold water, slightly moisturize.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I mix a bit of egg whites with freshly used coffee grounds in the morning and leave the mask on my face for 5-10 min. The egg whites brighten my complexion and help clear and shrink pores, while the coffee grounds help de-puff my face when I retain extra water and also double as exfoliating beads when it's time to rinse the mask off. My skin definitely looks and feels smoother and softer after this mask- and it's so cheap and easy to make sinc I make coffee every morning and have eggs in the fridge anyway. I love it!

on 12/20/2009 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Egg white is so fantastic as a mask for oily skin.It absorbed all the oil on my face and left it smooth and oil free for the day.No breakouts.How much for natural,organic and cheaper can it get?

on 11/22/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

KristaniA said it all!
I should add that egg white/yolk also whitens your skin tone :)

on 7/20/2009 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

so im the second to review this fantastic gift of nature..egg whites makes great face mask..i like to use it alone on my nose or even the whole face..how do i do it?1st steam my face..then i apply it with a mask brush to get an even application,working on one part at one time..then i will put a ply of tissue paper..after it is a bit dry,i will layer another layer of egg whites all over and put another ply of tissue paper..wait till dry..once it dries,i will pull out the mask slowly from top to bottom..u will see a lot of dirt,blackheads,whiteheads being pulled off your skin..this will reduce breakouts,soothes the skin,brighten up your complexion..i do this at least once a week..the best inexpensive treatment..=)