Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

Egg whites really helped tighten my pores! I do this mask 1 a week, just make sure you use organic eggs! It also deminishes acne size! Of course the packaging is great, and the price. I use organic eggs and were cageless, happy eggs mean happy skin! Here is a link to a video how to properly apply the egg white AND yolk mask!

Good luck!

Love the fact that you know there's only an egg in here and no nasty chemicals. I applied evenly on my face and left for 15 mins and after the results were quite nice. My pores looked a little smaller and my face looked nice and bright. But what to do with the egg yolks I hear you cry. As egg yolk is a natural moisturizer I applied this to my face afterwards and left for another 15 mins and rinsed. he results were amazing!
Had I only used the egg white, this review would have been a bit meh, but the yolk left my skin looking hydrated, clear and sooooo lovely and soft (which is hard to achieve for my oily/combo skin.)
Great mask and will be using next time I have eggs in the house.

on 11/11/2008 3:07:00 PM

LOve this mask, it makes my skin soft, and it has helped my acne a little, but it does make my skin so soft, only remember people WASH IT AFTER 15 MINUTES OR SO or after it dries!!! i've heard of people that uses eggwhites as a mosturizer and leave it on all day long, and then complain about the itchiness, like...duh!

Video Reviews & Tutorials