Filtered by skin tone : Medium

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

I loveeee egg whites on my face my skin always looks so nice afterwards. But ive been hearing some people say it may not be good for your face but i think it makes my face soo nice.

on 10/12/2014 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This whole process can be a little messy but the results are worth it. If you have oily/acne-prone skin you will benefit greatly from this mask. Just separate the whites from the yolk and apply the white directly on face. Leave on for 5-10 minutes until the mask dries and wash off. Apply moisturizer. This has left my skin smooth and oil-free. The smell of egg white might be unpleasant for some people.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love using egg whites mixed in my mask. I like mixing with oatmeal and avocado. It gives me smoothness, moisturization, and exfoliation.

It is so cheap too. If you are feeling like trying something different, give it a go. It costs less than a dollar!

on 7/15/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I can see it works for everyone but me. It makes my dry hair all fluffly and poofy. Eggs not for me :(

on 3/4/2012 5:09:00 PM

Yep, I'm hooked! I use the whole egg though, i find it less harsh. My skin is combination/oily and i also add a tablespoon of honey.
The results are AMAZING. Clear, bright skin with reduced pores. The only thing i hate is the applying part. Since it's very very runny I end up splashing my face with the mix until i have enough of it on my face....But hey, who cares, it's cheap, it's natural and it WORKS!!!

on 12/16/2011 2:27:00 AM

LOVE EGG MASKS.
I don't use just the egg white. I just crack an egg into a bowl, maybe add a squirt of honey, and whisk. Then I just slather some on my face haha and let it dry. It smells like eggs, yes, and it doesn't feel too pleasant when it's dry but you skin will be glowing and smooth. I was shocked when I first used it :)
I use the leftovers for a hair mask which i don't see great results like the face mask (may be user error), but that's another review.

I imagine it would work better for oily skin than dry. Highly recommend :)

on 6/15/2011 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this mask for over 30 years now, and it has never let me down. Also it's probably the ONLY mask that I would feel comfortable using the day or evening of a big event. I've never had it break me out or cause redness. I love the instant face lift effect and brightening effect that this natural remedy gives. My all time favorite beauty treat. And I've tried to many to count.

on 9/23/2010 6:26:00 AM

This stuff really works! Completely draws the redness out of my skin.

I like using this in conjunction with toilet paper... I just whip it up in a bowl and put it all over my face and then layer sections of TP over my face, add another layer of the egg white. I let it dry till it's like paper mache' and then peel it off and it helps to tone and tighten my skin as well as removes blackheads! I find this method works better than the Biore' Pore Stripes and it doesn't hurt... at all (unlike the stripes!). Follow with the egg yellows (like a mask, then rinse) for added moisturizing or just use regular moisturizer (or both) because your skin will be a bit dry.

WOW, THIS IS AMAZING!! and cheep lol It gives u like a glow BUT absorbs all the oil in ur face, I don't know how to explain it, but OMG ='D