Filtered by hair type : Curly

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I started doing this mask once a week about a month ago. I think it is really effective to get rid of little bumps and clogged pores. It also seems to have made cystic bumps go down much quicker. I used coffee filters rather than the tissues because the tissues seemed to simply dissolve for me. I didn't get the "fun" blackheads on the paper afterwards but my skin was still a lot smoother afterwards.

on 10/1/2012 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It's so simple!! I have oily AND sensitive skin - I break out over anything and everything. I actually use this 2x a week, and my skin's never been better. I will usually add a little honey (just a small amount), because the honey brightens my skin as well. I happen to enjoy the way it feels on my skin when it's dry, and the smell isn't too off putting. Overall a great, inexpensive, and simple way to get your skin back to its naturally beautiful state.

on 5/8/2012 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After I stopped taking BCP my skin went through a roller coaster of issues. Breakouts being the main issue I tried a bunch of products that did almost nothing or made my skin worse. I have super sensitive skin that breaks out easily so just about everything causes problems. However the egg white mask is my go to acne treatment. I love this mask and it does a great job shrinking pores and reducing inflammation. It takes some time to see results so you have to be diligent and patient. The yolk mask breaks me out but the white works just great! I do my face once a day for 15 mins and don't apply any moisturizer after. I have found its best to do it at night before bed to give your skin time to heal. Overall, I'd recommend this easy mask to anyone! Oh, p.s. the better quality egg the better the results will be. I buy 8.00 eggs where the hens were pasture raised and organically fed. Remember to be kind to the animals and the environment :)

on 11/7/2010 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My mom used to make me do this as a child, but back then I didn't care about my skin and got lazy.
Years later, and after seeing so many reviews, I decided to give it a shot again.
I've been using it around 3 days now, and my skin is a lot less red and less oilier. I don't know if it has done anything for my acne, since I don't have a lot of breakouts.
But! It's cheap and works for me! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It makes my skin feel really soft and toned. But it can leave my face feeling a little dry so I have to use a moisturizer afterwards.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

i Love this i have combination skin and this mask is the BEST cheap, effective and it contains no harsh ingredients TRY it for yourself you will see amazing results i use this 3 times a week.

on 1/23/2010 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but after you do your egg white thing, was that off and then slather some egg yolk on your face. It's full of Vitamin E and acts as a natural moisturizer. I've done this for the past year once a week and my pores are definitely noticeably smaller after having done this.
I also rinse off the yolk after it's dried and then rub a small amount of Vaseline on my face. Voila! I've got a face that is reminiscent of a twelve year old milk maid.