Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

Price: $

Price: $

egg whites

on 5/24/2016 11:22:00 AM

I tried this some time before for a short period. Well, I did the peel-off tissue trick and it made my face skin tighter. It kinda helped with blackheads i guess. I tried this for my mild acne all over my face. I didn't see the result probably because I was lazy and I did this for a short time. I'll try again this time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use egg yolk and honey on my dry patches and eyes.

Egg yolk on acne and large pores.

Egg yolk with milk and nice too.

It's effective overtime, like doing it once a week for years. I noticed less wrinkles and acne and redness. My eyes are brighter too.

Started doing this to reverse skin damage due to smoking cigarettes for 7 years. I'm 26 now.

on 11/14/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's no mask in the world that is better than egg white + milk.

on 7/3/2014 9:57:00 AM

I'm super excited to jump on this bandwagon! I used an egg white mask for the first time tonight, it's been about half an hour and my skin tone looks more even, redness has been reduced in my pimples and overall complexion. My skin looks brighter and the number of blackheads on my nose have decreased. My acne scars look less noticeable. I have a few tiny white pimples pop up on my forehead but I'm not worried at all, you can hardly see them and it's just the mask drawing out the bad stuff, with constant use, they will become less and less (:

on 8/9/2013 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't think this is for me. The mask does nothing for my skin. I gave it 4 lippies because it might work for other people for me it doesn't do anything. it's not good or bad. So try it out for your self

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Sometimes the best skin care items are the ones found in your own fridge. I read raves about using egg whites as a mask and this stuff actually works for me. (like anything else, YMMV, depending on your skin)

I gently pat the egg whites onto my skin and let it dry for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing. My skin has a tightening feeling when I apply the egg whites and my pores do look smaller, at least temporarily.

I've been battling hormonal acne for the past 18 months and I still have yet to see any improvements but it maybe just a matter of time.

But overall, this is a great, inexpensive mask!

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Egg white mask is often used by Asian women to keep their skin tight and youthful-looking, and it leaves up to expectation. After washing your face with a gentle washcloth, whisk egg white until it becomes foamy and spread on your face. The whisking makes a difference to the texture of the egg white, making it easier to absorb into your skin. Add honey to soothe, olive oil to moisturize, grated cucumbers to refresh, a few drops of lemon juice to brighten your skin. For a better exfoliation effect, layer tissue papers on your face, wait until the mask is set and dry and peel it off. Just a quick note: an egg white may seem tiny, but it's more than enough to make at least three masks, so do it with your friends or reserve the leftover egg white and egg yolk for sandwich :D. As the case with many homemade natural masks, use it every week or every fortnight so that your skin doesn't get used to it.

this made my skin look irritated and red raw and gave me a few really nasty pimples! it has however made me realise i might have a mild egg allergy, i always remember if i ate too much egg as a child it gave me eczema and itchy skin, though i've always been able to eat it in moderation with no problems. just a warning for anyone who has ever experienced anything after eating eggs - Don't try this!!!

on 1/3/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great DIY mask that lightens your scars, tightens your skin, and soaks up the oil in your pores. The greatest benefit from this mask is, it makes you less oily if you use it every day! Like, you will get less oily during the day!

I only gave it a four because it takes forever to do! The easiest way to use this mask everyday is to buy pasteurized egg whites in a carton, then mix a little bit with pearl powder (for the healing and whitening properties) then spread it on your face. The egg whites are liquidy, which drips and makes a serious mess.

Also, as some reviewers have noted, it can sting. I think this happens when your skin is too dry, so only do it when you have really oily skin.

I love the egg mask! :) I've always had trouble with my pores and this really helps shrinks them! and your skin feels tight afterwards, If you have dry skin it's probably a good idea to apply a little bit of moisturizer, I have combination and I just see what my skin is like on the day and if it's drier I'll put a little on or if it's more oily i'll leave it it gets rid of some of the oil. My skin has been improving since I started using the mask, sure putting egg on your face is kind of gross, but it works! :)